Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

PM me.  I have link to MOA address in English.  But I think you need to put both on the letter?  English for postman in your country and Hangul for postman in Korea (although I am sure they should be able to read English as well).  Bear in mind that @rachelyun (YSY-pedia) has mentioned that his agency has requested no gifts...although judging from the ones he got from Japan fans recently (that came with their coffee truck) I doubt they adhere to it :D.

EDIT- I stand corrected YSY-pedia has since told me that the restriction on gifts still stands from his agency.  And the 'gifts' the Japanese fans sent are not specifically for him only, they are lollies to be shared by DJ cast and staff members...just like the coffee truck :). Sharing is caring.

I think not recommended but they will not throw the gift you sent on him. because in fan meetings he accepts gifts also in the food trucks most of it are for him so I guess it will not cause harm if he you will send a gift to him

1 hour ago, kaytesarang said:

I think not recommended but they will not throw the gift you sent on him. because in fan meetings he accepts gifts also in the food trucks most of it are for him so I guess it will not cause harm if he you will send a gift to him

No they won't throw it out. Chances are they will pass it onto a charity Organization if it's things like books, clothes or stuffed toys. I think that's what they are driving at.  They would rather the gifts be put to good use.  There's only so many stuffed toys or books or clothes he can keep.  It's just logistics really.

3 hours ago, Farbod Asha said:

@Maryam as you mentioned all the girls follow and walk after him. :))) 

His reaction to them is very kind and polite.❤

@Farbod Asha yes @Maryam said true. Seems all of them have an eager attention to him. :grin:

Ysy's fans make interesting works of his actions ~ below works are some comparison of his works in similar scenes of GP and DJ that I decided to share here too. 

This one compare romantic looks of ysy which I myself love that so much, and the respons of his co-stars to him. Above scene looks more romantic and real. :lol:

The second comparison is for making films of kiss scenes in GP and DJ. Though in GP it's two sided and in dg one sided but ysy in both scenes did melting actions especialy when both actresses have enough beauty and tenderness of femininity for such scenes.  :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2