Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

2249d6f306c241ab8054db142a7b4570.jpeg?s=

Jo Jung Suk, Han Ye Ri, And Yoon Shi Yoon Confirmed For New SBS Drama

Jan 4, 2019
by D. S.kim

Jo Jung SukHan Ye Ri, and Yoon Shi Yoon are confirmed for an upcoming SBS drama!

On January 3, a source confirmed that the three actors will be working together for the upcoming drama “Ugeumchi” (working title).

The drama will tell a story of two brothers who have different mothers but share the same father. They get separated during a riot that is now known as the Donghak Peasant’s Movement in 1894, where religious leaders of Donghak (translates to “Eastern Religion”) and the peasants of Jeolla Province joined forces together against the government that was pushing for the growth of Catholicism at the time.

Jo Jung Suk will appear as the older brother Baek Yi Kang who was born out of wedlock as the son of his father’s wife’s slave. With a sharp look and cold smile, he speaks with sarcasm in his voice and likes to pick a fight.

On the other hand, Yoon Shi Yoon will play the role of the younger brother Baek Yi Hyun. While he is the youngest son in the family, he is also the first “rightful son” born under the wife. With a graceful appearance and speaking manner, he shows much respect for his older brother.

Lastly, Han Ye Ri will take the role of Song Ja In. She is the only child of Song Bong Gil, the peddler of peddlers in Jeolla Province. With both charisma and courage, she also runs a shop where she trades goods for money, striving to be the best peddler in the history of Korea.

“Ugeumchi” is written by Jung Hyun Min of “Jeong Do Jeon” and “Assembly” and will be directed by Shin Kyung Soo of “Three Days” and “Six Flying Dragons.” It is set to air early 2019 as SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1287611wpp/jo-jung-suk-han-ye-ri-yoon-shi-yoon-confirmed-new-sbs-drama

1 hour ago, trangalias96 said:

Is that him???? The voice and gesture is exactly the same

I saw this episode just now and think the same. Well... in order to be sure we must wait :) Although I don't know who else that might be - soooo like him! ;) 

Can someone look like babe YSY SO HOT while bending his neck aside?!  :flushed:  

@Farbod Asha I prefered his new project was a genre like THE BEST HIT or DEAR JUDGE ,  but as you I wish GOOD LUCK my babe! 

The available youtube video of THE KING OF MASK SINGER EP 185 is there in the spoiler. 

Spoiler

• Like 4

One of Yoonie's fans commented that Siyoon has added so much to the team of 1n2d , and indeed that's so true ... but I think not just to the team, even to KBS itself , also so much to the viewers by his healing and refreshing effect, and even at a top level so much more to his country South Korea as a reliable, knowledgeable and prideful citizen ... Caz of him many foreigners as me know S-korea more and love and respect this country ... :heart:

Our @Jelve sometimes does sone beautiful clips from our prince's moves and emotions and mixes them with beautiful music or song ... :thumbsup:

This time his dancing is so professional ... ;)

Always so heart delighting watching him in all of his ages , either his recent images and vids or the old ones ... :wub:

Eagerly waiting for his new project's outcome and expect another heart melting of his beautiful actions and screens ... :wub:

• Like 5

Some kiss scenes of the king of kiss actions  ysy ~ 

The memory of this kiss scenes of GP ~ ysy is professional in doing kiss actions :P

He cares about removing the signs of his kissing after doing that  :lol:

Always his kissing gestures draws more attention :D

• Like 4

UPCOMING K-DRAMA: 

DRAMA - Mungbean Flower / Ugeumchi / Green Bean Flower 녹두꽃

PLOT - Set during the Donghak Peasant Revolution which took place from 1894-1895. Two half-brothers fight on opposite sides of this rebellion.

Baek Yi-Kang (Cho Jung-Seok) is the first son of an important family. His father is wealthy and he is notorious as a local government officer. But, Yi-Kang’s mother is from the the lowest class. Due to his mother's low social class, people look down on Baek Yi-Kang.

Song Ja-In (Han Ye-Ri) is the only daughter for the head of a large peddlers group. She is the owner of Jeonjoo Yeokak, which sells merchandise and is also an inn. She has courage, stays calm under pressure and has charisma. Song Ja-In dreams of becoming the best merchant in Joseon.

Baek Yi-Hyun (Yoon Si-Yoon) is Yi-Kang’s younger half-brother. He is smart, handsome and polite. Unlike Yi-Kang, Baek Yi-Hyun was not born out of wedlock. Yi-Hyun has everything and he treats his half-brother politely.

GENRE - Historical, Political

STARRING - Jo Jung Suk, Han Ye Ri, Yoon Shi Yoon

RELEASE DATE - First Half, 2019

• Like 4

Another cast confirmed for the upcoming drama "Mungbean Flower".

[MY DAILY = Lee Yae Eun reporter] Actor Min Sung Wook has confirmed the casting of SBS new drama 'Mungbean Flower'. 

201901141549743077_1_20190114155605210.j

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003161559 

I watched some of his works and as I know he is a good actor. Till now the team cast seems good with successful profiles, so we can expect a successful outcome.

• Thanks 4