Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Hopefully Mr. Yoon could have a happy ending of the year2018 and a good beginning for the New year of 2019 ... he could stable his place as a precious hard working member in "1Night 2Days" show and win his scond award in this field ... really he deserved this award and hope there would be many other ones after that ... wish him successful results as this in all aspects of his life :heart:

His heart delighting effect is undeniable ... even his clumsiness makes him to look more lovely and cute .... and not only he could attract the viewers' attention but also his co-members' too ... we could see how they suppot and love him :wub:

I dont know his co-MC Seolhyun but i like her... she looks warm and beautiful and I think our prince feels more comfort with her ... their chemistry seems wonderful for  being together at other future events too :)

just we have a few days to the end of this year and i like to thank all who support our lovely prince and make udating in this thread ... wish you all a happy new year in advance :heart:

• Like 5

Jolly holly-days to you and yours!

HO! HO! HOpe your holidays are filled with fun!

Merry up and have your best Christmas ever YOON SHI YOON! 

CONGRATS for winning of KBS ENTERTAINMENT AWARD, LOVE YOU CUTIE! :heart:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

IMG-20181225-044557-296.jpg

• Like 5