Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

7 hours ago, kamila01 said:

2018 apan star awards held on last night. :no_mouth:

One of my favorite dramas is DEAR JUDGE. This is a LIFE-CHANGING  drama. I feel sad it did not receive a NOMINATION. I watched this drama several times and I never get bored of it. 

And feel so bad YSY did not receive the winner award of APAN 2018 for GRAND PRINCE . I catched by YSY GREAT ACTING in it. He made me ADDICTED to his wonderful acting. Wonder what's the CRITERIA of awarding SYSTEM in S-Korea? I don't TRUST to their awarding system really and more NOT to apan awards system. :thumbsdown:

me also i hate their awarding system.. they only based the result on popularity.... hmmm. 

• Like 1

@kamila01 probably there is some favoritism in this system ... but any way his artistic face is a significant and durable one especially his symbolic face as the grandson of South_Korea... :)

Look at our Angel's descent on the Earth and the ground spreading its carpet of flowers for his stepping down on it ... :D

Wow an intense hot blowing scene by our healing Angel ... aw, pity Defcon got totally knockout under his magic power ... :lol:

On the earth our Angel's wings get disappeared so such technology is need for his hovering... ;) 

Anyway he is always the most excellent not only actor but also person for me and always so respectful and lovable ... :heart:

• Like 4

Kang ho came back again! This scene reminds me of kh in dj but as if in his absence he's improved his fighting skills but this time against the rabbles. He looks manlier and stronger. 

I'm so curious about who was the co-star that ysy had a crush for her? 

@kamila01 he deserves the excellence actor awards for both of gp and dj , and if he wouldn't receive any award for them your claim for untrustworthy of their awarding system is definitely right.

• Like 4

@kamila01 really it's so disappointing ysy talent gets ignored by korean awarding system. :(:tears:

Ysy in the last episode of 1N2D looks so cool and more charismatic ~ I get melt watching him in this ep :wub:

kh expression and gesture but too much hotter and cool :wub:

he made powder of defcon :sweat_smile:

wow so hooooooot look :flushed:

• Like 4

I can't be more PROUD of what my YSY accomplished in his life  ,  it's clear how SPECIAL he is now. He is the best INSPIRATION anyone can have and most definitely read everything on the INSIDE is even more beautiful than his OUTSIDE !! Social Media has turned into a place of judgement but he builds his confidence with his hard working and looks more adorable.

i LOVE him so much and HE always come FIRST ♥️ also the PERFECT ROLE MODEL for several generations.

My KING attendance at "Angel's Fighting 8" event. 

• Like 5

'1 night 2 days' Cha Tae-hyun , Defcon , Yoon Si Yoon,

0000911746_001_20181021184909302.jpg?typ

Exports News Won Min Soon reporter] Cha Tae Hyun, Defcon, Yoon Si Yoon was deceived by bees. 

On the 21st, KBS 2TV 'Happy Sunday - 1 night 2 days, Season 3', the members were divided into two teams, and the appearance of the confrontation of the two parties was broadcast. 

On this day, the members of Octopus Team and Pork Team started to play the game of Bokbok with Muan and Yangsan, respectively. 

Tae Hyun of Octopus Team, DEFCON, and Yoon Si Yoon appeared peanut butter sandwich and miso sandwich. 

While the members were discussing, suddenly the bees flew and sat in the sandwich. Cha Tae-hyun and Defcon, of course, would rather go to jam than miso, and tried to pick a sandwich. 

Yoon tried to make a phone call with his grandmother, saying that he had been punished for his childhood misfortune.Grandmother said the bee did not eat miso. 

At that moment, Paris sat on the other side of the sandwich. The members judged that the sandwich with 100% bee was a peanutjam sandwich. After defcon, I ate one. 

But the sandwich that Defcon had was miso sandwich. The octopus team members were surprised by the unexpected reversal. Yoon said, "Punishment deceived us." 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000911746

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3