Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

On 4/26/2019 at 6:23 AM, kamila01 said:

Reveal hidden contents

NO!!! IT'S NOT MY BUSINESS what you think about things!!! You can USE  pleasant and attractive or whatever you feel instead of CHEMISTRY or any other words, WHAT  DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME???!!! Meanwhile PLEASE DONT PUT FLESH ON MY COMMENT!-_-

Mod: Please don't write impolite replies.

Anyway all the NEWS and PICTURES prove GRAND PRINCE and both LEAD CHARACTERS  are very POPULAR among the VIEWERS. I think it's one of THE BEST of YOONSHIYOON's works. STILL good news about it continued! :heart:

This drama is TV Chosun's HIGHEST-RATED  original drama!

Hi Mod! Which part of @kamila01 is impolite? I couldn't find anything impolite in her comment! Please let us to know. I think the person who Kamila has replied to, has had provoking comments.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Catched photos of Mung Bean Flower, first episode 

0001101738_001_20190427070107904.jpg?type=w430_q70

Grand Prince runs its popularity among the viewers more than expectations.  It was a wonderful project with wonderful cast and after more than one year from its broadcasting there are many talks and love reactions toward it. And seems ysy himself is happy was a cast of it. ❤

• Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

@Farbod Asha  @kamila01 agree ~ GP popularity  is going very far from beyond expectations :thumbsup:

Ysy and his lover character in MBF ~ I've seen her less in the clips so i can't judge her work right but she looks cute and maybe they have good chemistry .

Though yr was not ysy love case in MBF but I can say I love her warm and sweet character ~ we can survey her in her own character apart from character connection .

Apart from ysy costars he always takes us pride in him. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 (Current Drama: Mung Bean Flower/ Nokdu Flower )

The breathtaking performance of Yoon Shi Yoon 

2019042823270134921_m.jpg

http://mnews.imaeil.com/Entertainments/2019042823320067160

Some of viewers comments about first episodes of MBF. Most of them complaint about less screen time of ysy. 

Comments:

NoApr 28 2019 9:01 amHey if ysy get more screentimwe, i'll watch this show, if not i wont, so am waiting someone to tell me. Hehe

YomamaApr 28 2019 3:56 amLove the first few episodes! Been a minute since a kdrama has caught my attention, the dramas they’ve been releasing lately all suck so I’m glad this one looks promising lol. The cast is A+, love all the actors! They definitely casted this drama well, especially with cho jung Seok and Choi moo sung, Kim sang ho is also amazing as well! Haven’t really watched any of donggus dramas but so far he’s good lol. And y’all who are whining about him not getting any screen time need to stfu lol the drama is doing fine without him in every scene lol

PipietApr 27 2019 10:43 pmNever thought CJS could play such a cold blooded villain.. gets me goosebump.. great act. I don't understand all the fuss about YSY not getting enough screen time, it's only a few episode..

yuriApr 27 2019 9:37 pm..yoon shi yoon screen time in nokdu flower, i dont like it.. the story is more on jo jung suk and i dont like it. i started to skip scenes where ysy is not there... well see next weeks episode.. if it didnt change i think i might stop watching his nokdu flower and wait for his next series. i hope he will be the lead and not just a second lead... poor ysy... he acting is just a waste in this drama. no wonder the ratings went down for episode 3..

yuriApr 27 2019 9:36 pmyoon shi yoon screen time in nokdu flower, i dont like it.. the story is more on jo jung suk and i dont like it. i started to skip scenes where ysy is not there... well see next weeks episode.. if it didnt change i think i might stop watching his nokdu flower and wait for his next series. i hope he will be the lead and not just a second lead... poor ysy... he acting is just a waste in this drama. no wonder the ratings went down for episode 3..

this is a historical dramaApr 27 2019 2:24 amy'all stop being concerned about who is 1st or 2nd role, this drama has more than such thing. on the love of god, the 1st episode was really awesome! I cried and fluttered. The conflicts are tough and heavy, but the roles made it truly interesting to watch. and the cinematography!!! absolutely stunning! go watch it you wouldn't be disappointed!

Debbie OweniApr 26 2019 5:58 pmA lot of ppl think YSY is 2nd lead, well that not the case. He is 1 of the main leads and will get equal screen time. I have grown tired of him and haven't watched any of his historical dramas since mirror of a witch. Really looking forward to this drama because of CJS and I believe this is his 1st Sageuk

JennaApr 20 2019 3:13 pmDamn why is YSY the second lead.... I’m not saying CJS should be the second lead but aaaargh I love em both who am I suppose to root for?

kuninhaiApr 18 2019 2:26 amI love how the teasers making me so giddily excited for this drama...The cast are great.. I adore Yoon shi Yoon and Jo Jung Suk...both of them mare so versatile... I like Han Hyeri too.. so I'm really expecting a lot for this series... Hope the rating will be good just like the Fiery Priest!! Goodluck Nokdu Flower!

seraApr 15 2019 10:06 amYoon Si Yoon looks like the most interesting character. He will be a foil to Jo Jung Seok's character.

http://asianwiki.com/Mung_Bean_Flower 

• Thanks 5

For the first episodes YOON SHI YOON has LOW SCREEN TIME! :pensive:

DRAMA  OPENING SONG of "MUNG BEAN FLOWER":

YSY in MBF

Spoiler

@shiillaah 

Spoiler

THANK YOU for you support.  Everyone has her/his own kind of mind. POLITE MIND has a POLITE VIEW,  IMPOLITE MIND has an IMPOLITE VIEW! And you have the right mind to judge, A POLITE MIND!:)

@Minoo Maani  HAN YE RI is warm and friendly but it does not GUARANTEE the LOVE CHEMISTRY with all the actors. She seems good with JO JUNG SUK but not for YOON SHI YOON . 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

[Sports Seoul Kim Sun-woo reporter] 'Mung Bean Flower' Yoon Si Yoon's charismatic filming scene was revealed in the behind-the-wire. 

From the SBS drama 'Mung bean flower' to Bae Hyun station, Yoon Si Yoon ' 

In SBS 'Mung Bean  Flower' last week, Yoon had different beliefs and expressed the story of two brothers who had to go the other way with sharp eyes and delicate expressions, and brought up the immersion feeling of drama with deeper acting ability. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000502244

Fascinating scene of two brothers❤

Collection of ysy photos in MBF in this clip

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Baek Yi Hyuk in a Glorious state :heart:

Making film scene of MBF ~ look at ysy cute facial reaction to yeri :grin:

I love how ysy making jokes of some scenes ~ so cute his moving fingers for taking back of i don't know a letter or a piece of cloth  from jjs :lol:

Fighting Yoon Shiyoon ~ we always love and support you :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

'Mung Bean Flower' Yoon, Siyoon, has a perfect transformation  from a boy into → a Beast 

201905050810521910_1_20190505081312983.jpg?type=w430_q70

[Newsen ParkAmum]

'Mungo Flower' Yoon Si Yoon transformed from a boy into a perfect beast character, and drawed attention of the viewers. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000102085

And we can say he is really a perfect actor. ❤

His proficiency in applying and pointing the gun!! :thumbsup:

• Like 6

Broadcasted eps ratings of Mung bean flower 

Episode Ratings

Date Episode TNmS AGB
Nationwide Seoul Nationwide Seoul
2019-04-26 1 7.2% - 8.6% (9th) 10.1% (8th)
2019-04-26 2 9.5% - 11.5% (5th) 13.2% (3rd)
2019-04-27 3 - - 6.5% (15th) 7.3% (12th)
2019-04-27 4 - - 8.6% (9th) 9.5% (6th)

I think the ratings are pulled down because  of low screen time of ysy ~ though jjs is a popular actor too but ysy is the attractive face who many viewers expected to see him  captured the screen B)

His sharp look is amazing :heart:

His courage face is so captivating :wub:

His smile erases every bad feelings :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

SBS 'Mung Bean Flower' broadcasted screen Captured photos 

The highest audience rating was 11.63%. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000730821

Episode Ratings

Date Episode TNmS AGB
Nationwide Seoul Nationwide Seoul
2019-04-26 1 7.2% - 8.6% (9th) 10.1% (8th)
2019-04-26 2 9.5% - 11.5% (5th) 13.2% (3rd)
2019-04-27 3 - - 6.5% (15th) 7.3% (12th)
2019-04-27 4 6.8% - 8.6% (9th) 9.5% (6th)
2019-05-03 5 6.7% - 6.6% (14th) 7.2% (12th)
2019-05-03 6 8.3% - 8.8 %(6th) 9.8% (5th)
2019-05-04 7 6.2% - 6.8% (9th) 8.1% (6th)
2019-05-04 8 7.4% - 8.1% (6th) 9.4% (3rd)

The comments show the audience love his acting skills in this character . ❤

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Thanks all the Yoonies for updating this thread ... though I couldn't watch full eps of Mung Bean Flower, I've found our talented actor wonderful in performing this different and maybe complex character of Baek Yi Hyun ... but despite his wonderful acting I hope his image after ending  this drama would be a positive one ... :) 

Our former marine still remembers his skills in shooting the guns... ;):D

And our heart melting Yoon Si Yo❤n for "haru hana" magazine ... :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

When it's said he is a reliable man, it's really meant it ... how he is always in perseverant efforts for learning new things and improving his knowledge...how he always plan for being a better person, a prideful figure and in general a reliable man... in below clips we see him who is speaking English more fluently than once he didn't know much about it ... and how he always tries to eliminate his flaws and makes positive changes in his personality and his life ...:heart:

We can't deny his amazing charming in stealing the hearts :D:wub:

our handsome actor as cameo in "Absolute Boyfriend" ... he looks gorgeous!! :kiss_wink:

• Insightful 6