Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

K - DRAMA

Jo Jung Suk, Yoon Shi Yoon & Han Ye Ri Gear Up For New SBS Historical Drama

pjimage-1.jpg?zoom=3&resize=360,171&ssl=

By abbyinhallyuland | January 5, 2019

SBS TAPS FORMIDABLE ACTORS JO JUNG SUK, YOON SHI YOON AND HAN YE RI FOR THEIR LATEST DRAMA OFFERING.

Solid casting of upcoming SBS period drama Mung Bean Flower(working title) hypes anticipation for drama fans of Yoon Shi Yoon, Jo Jung Suk and Han Ye Ri. The network brings in aforementioned actors known for their versatility and range.

Jo Jung Suk (Two Cops) makes his small screen comeback after taking a quick limelight hiatus since marrying singer Gummy. Still continuing on the two-top actor drama trend, Yoon Shi Yoon (Your Honor, Grand Prince) makes the other half of the series’ powerhouse male leads.

Actress Han Ye Ri (Switch) marks her second sageuk since Six Flying Dragons for this new project. She will portray a bright and spirited woman who is passionate to protect those who need it.

Set in the background of the Donghak Peasant Movement in 1984, Jo and Yoon are set to portray as brothers from different mothers. Jo Jung Suk takes the role of the older brother who harbors resentment owing to his mother’s status.

Raised in an affluent family, Yoon Shi Yoon is set to become the treasured son who is well-mannered with an elegant personality. The two brothers will be in the contending camps of the revolt.

Penning the drama is writer Jung Hyun Min who last worked in drama Assembly. Helming the project is PD Shin Kyung Soo who has directed popular period dramas Six Flying Dragons and Tree With Deep Roots. The combination of the creative team is raising expectations due to their reputation of deft and exciting fictional representation based on history.