Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

9 hours ago, icemaid said:

Actors Yoon Shi Yoon and Lee Yoo Young are extraordinary actors...:D

13 hours ago, 87yua . said:

Yoon si yoon was in arirang showbiz korea.. I like the intro of the video.. (popular actors ysy and lyy) its means they are really popular.. :)

They headline it as YSY and LYY starring on Dear Judge. I was surprised myself cause I'm a regular viewer of Showbiz Korea. They are my source of Korean Showbiz news.

@icemaid I was about to search the video to post it here 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Minoo Maani said:

Showbiz tells about ysy and his new project Dear Judge. There is an expectation for chemistry between ysy and lyy. We hope too:rolleyes:

I wanna see their chemistry too! Hoping for a good drama!

Mod: Do not quote pics/videos.

• Like 2

Wish good luck for both characters of twins, the judge and the criminal :wink: ... and @Minoo Maani yes me too expect good chemistry between them :)

Though they did all their efforts to change our handsome prince to an ugly creature but still he seems so handsome and cute... even I fell for this heart melting ugly creature too ... :tongue:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

37 minutes ago, 87yua . said:

Why ysy didnt do ice bucket challenge? Does he know he was tagged by astro chaewon..?

I think he knows. Yoo jingoo was tagged by park bo gum but still he doesnt do it yet. maybe YSY has a plan. on how to do it

• Like 1

Attending a wedding (of somebody from Dear Judge)

15 hours ago, kaytesarang said:

I think he knows. Yoo jingoo was tagged by park bo gum but still he doesnt do it yet. maybe YSY has a plan. on how to do it

Or he could just donate?  Obama never did it even though he was nominated...he just donated.  Ditto for yours truly.  :)

• Like 3