Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

With wish for our lovely talented actor for winning of The Apan Award from deepest of our hearts let's boosting our moods by watching his flawless cuteness in these videos ... :wub: 

Anyway if he wins or not , that I hope his winning,  he has special dear place in our hearts and so proud of him ... :heart:

• Like 4

One of ysy fans has shared this photo of him ~ he looks gorgeous in light color dress :wub:

A good work of call conversation between the brothers ~ I like sh reaction to kh when he calls him hyung and very pity for kh crying . for the first time they had a brotherly talk :relieved: 

Thank you @kss67002 for your meaningful work. :thumbsup:

@Maryam I've reviewed some of nominees works and found out never any of them could achieve ysy talent at all ~  but unfortunately in such awards sometime there are some preferential influence even in the Oscar awards , so if he could win the award he's achieved what he deserves and if not it doesn't minus anything of his precious works and more than before I support him with his beautiful jobs. Always and forever! :heart:

• Like 3

Yes Siyoon did a masterpiece in GP but in his dual roles in DJ too didn't do less artistic acting than GP , even his switch characters needed more focus and hard working ... if he wouldn't get nominate for DJ  really it would be so pity and also disappointing of such events ... But I hope our hardworking actor could win many awards for both of the projects ... However, as @Minoo Maani mentioned with any result never his hardworking and the worth of his works get looked down in many of our views ... Till the final result I pray for him all the best.

Such a grand prince deserves the best awards ... :wub:

Hope @Minoo Maani 's wish for walking Siyoon and Yuyoung as the couple winner in the red carpet will come true in some other awards events ... :heart:

@Minoo Maani

Spoiler

Thank you for your good nature who  as I've noticed you never say bad things about LYY in any other network places and you just mentioned your opinion straight and honest about your favorite co-star and the kiss scene only in these threads, but always respect and support our Siyoon and his co-stars and wish them the best without any hatred or spite.:)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

of course he gets nominated for gp while it had a wonderful management as wall as arrangement for its outcome ~ I know dj was more popular because of its wonderful cast especially because of ysy as it's obvious in the comments that most of the compliments were about him ~but with that disappointing ending and even not holding a good wrap up party I believe sbs management and arrangements are very weak and disappointing and I feel so pity for ysy who after his intense hardworking on his role in this project should not be considered for nominating. I believe it's better he never confirm sbs offers after this unresponsible ending and wasting his hardworking.:pensive:

His face in gp is an ever memorable face ~:wub:

They had a wonderful wrap up party too, leaving so many wonderful pics and videos ~ and this party is so memorable too :thumbsup:

Ysy felt so energized and happy for the events of gp ~his jumping and Shaking hands proves it :lol:

Thank you @Maryam

Spoiler

My role model is ysy. I love him because despite being very innocent and hardworking but at the same time so wise, independent and confident on his mind and ways ~ 

• Like 4

'1 night and 2 days' By Kim Byung-wook "Yoon, Si-yoon, seems to be a god of acting more and more"

0000903788_001_20180930185249905.jpg?typ

Exporters News Won Min Soon reporter] Kim Byung-wook praised the performance of Yoon Sik Yoon. 

KBS 2TV "Happy Sunday - 1 night 2 days 3" was broadcast on 30th, and director Kim Byung-wook made his voice appear. 

On this day, the members contacted their friends who were stored in the cell phone for "Tell me, 

Randomly numbered, Yoon made a phone call to director Kim Byung-wook of his debut film sitcom 'High Kick Through the Roof'. 

Director Kim said, "I think you are becoming a god of acting more and more." 

Yoon Suyun lied about the drama being shot in order to hear the words, "Is this true story?" 

Surprised by director Kim Byung-wook, he was worried, saying, "What a ridiculous question." Yoon Sik Yoon, director Kim Byung-wook worried about his sincerity. 

enter @ xportsnews.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000903788

Each day he is discovered more! ♥

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Hi guys, I'm a newbie but its been a while lurking in SOOMPIE and with DJ I fell for YSY great acting. Wish his WINNING but it's okay if not the Apan award or other awards, but still HE is MY MOST FAVORITE ACTOR IN THE WHOLE WORLD ! God will provide. God speed. I love you YSY. :wub:

In Wikipedia I found this:

6th APAN Star Awards

The 6th APAN Star Awards (Hangul에이판 스타 어워즈) is an awards ceremony for excellence in television in South Korea.[1][2]

6th APAN Star Awards
Date October 13, 2018
Site Kyunghee University

Nominations and winners
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hi @kamila01~ welcome! Thank you for sharing the list ~ I hopped he should be nominated for DJ too, but sadly he is not. Hope in other awards they consider him in DG for sure. The same for me he is my best favorite actor in the world!:wub:

And also the hottest one too~ :star::flushed:

Thank you "ckdrama" for your hot cut ~ :thumbsup:

Humm, what an eye catching fashion! :P

Who dare to torture our prince ysy? Just if I catch them??!! :angry: :naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

So glad you @kamila01 Joined to the Yoonies here ... Very welcome dear and thanks for sharing Apan award nominees' list ... And the same he is my best favorite actor ever ... and as you the same wishes for him... :heart:

I don't think there would be anyone to be able to draw his portrait as angelic as he looks ... Even the nature under his charming looks so brighter and more beautiful ... Indeed, indeed, indeed he is incredibly healing and heart delighting ... The heavenly effect of lovely Yoon Si Yoon ... :wub:

Now I found whom his cheerful character is from? ... His Mom as I've seen her in some shows always is cheerful and smiley ... May God have a blessing watching on our lovely Siyoon and his family forever ... :heart:

Agree @Minoo Maani if my hand could reach to them I know what to do! ;) ... Hahaha just kidding, I know they love him very much and just are doing their funny entertaining  mission ... :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @Minoo Maani and @Maryam for welcoming me. Yes I'm a YOONIES' now and that's my PLEASURE.

I appreciate HIs DETERMINATION towards his careers and NEVER giving up even in TOUGH conditions, and he is inspiring me towards my goales. He deserves huge RESPECT and HAT OFF to his talent! 

Edited by kamila01
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I just saw this video and honestly feel missing them so much ... How adorable and mature manner lovely Lyy has!... So dignity and respectful ... I love them to have other projects with each other as a couple but with acceptable endings not in haste and rush ... Yoonie deserves to have such a nice and talented co-star in his projects ... :heart:

Thank you lighthoney1610 for sharing that.

They seem like two angels... :wub:

• Like 5

Welcome @kamila01 , hope you have fun here as well as supporting ysy.

I don't know about other yoonies but about me, I feel missing ddabongg in TBH more . it was so captivating . I don't know why it didn't get nominated for none of its elements in 2017 though it's rating was more than for gp and dj and still it is the most Popular and favorite series among these 3 last dramas. Hope Taehyun have more projects with him, it seems he's realized in which line ysy talent has more shining. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Our lovely Yoonie from his babyhood has been a heart melting cutie ... :kiss_wink:

And  growing up to a fluttering heart handsome man... :wub:

But still has kept his cuteness even more than his childhood ... :blush:

• Like 4