Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow.... Thanks for the lovely pic, dear @phoenix24 chingu!! :wub: Did you edit it..??!! It's so beautiful!!

And dear @Nermeen نرمين friend, it's OK dear!! :) Let's see for his next projects! But I think you will like his previous projects if you try them! He always choose the best for him! :wub: 

hihi yea I was testing it out.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

hihi yea I was testing it out.

It's really beautiful dear! :D I should edit my own pic as well rather than copying from the net!! Thanks a lot for giving my fav guy your love! :wub: :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

It's really beautiful dear! :D I should edit my own pic as well rather than copying from the net!! Thanks a lot for giving my fav guy your love! :wub: :)

No problem, editing can be fun,  Just need the right inspiration.  Tag me when you start editing again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just happened to watch Ghost & I am so upset!! He is only a guest character not the lead.... :crazy: :tears: He should have been casted as the lead! But I love his hacker role!! No one else can act the role so beautifully like him :wub:

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen he looks good with that white shirt and slightly red colored hair. Seems you really know how to make me swoon with your pic choice lol.

I was thinking how about him playing as some vampire because of that pic. I think he can beat off that Vampire Diaries famous guy Salvatore Damon. (I didnt watched, but its just too famous and hardly can be ignored). You can google him out, to see if i make any sense here hehe. 

Oh dear.... It's not me who posted it though :joy: Looks like @Pyar chingu has made you go crazy!! 

He he... He really looks beautiful & young with his robes.... I will check the net out for him for sure!! And Daniel is saying something but I don't know Korean!! :D :D :D :D And I will be happy if we can get a chance to see those two in a same project in the future!! They look like twins in the above pic :) :relaxed: 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Pyar friend, your pic looks so wonderful!! Did you edit it..??! :wub: That is my thought as well for him!! OMO..... I am madly smitten by his charms... :blush: :heart: He he he...........

No.... I don't know editing! I just picked it from his fb page.... :)

• Like 1

From where can I get a handsome boss like him..??! :kiss_wink: He looks more manly post-military... 

d8672d074a9983303e2e63b1a77b8050.jpg

Not a fan of Baek Jin Hee but she looks beautiful besides him! Anyway, they are perfect as boss & secretary.

2017122109325510031_1529841801.jpg

• LOL 2