Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Hello dear @averia friend...... I love meeting new people...... And this is something special for you!! :kiss_wink: :heart: :wub:

tenor.gif

I've edited a music video for Jugglers back then :wub:

https://youtu.be/CiRxBYsGK_s

And I've edited 3 music videos for The Ghost Detective as well :wub:

https://youtu.be/G904n81Zprk

https://youtu.be/Cn6bTlPkJAU

https://youtu.be/orjTs4nL5qM

I hope you will enjoy my editing & the full load of Daniel........... :D :innocent:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He he he dear @Lawyerh chingu..... You know that I am 100% for Choi Daniel!!! :D But my very 1st K-drama was Full House & that's why I included it in my top 5 fav K-dramas list!! Otherwise it would be so selfish of me not to mention about the beginning! :)

• Like 1

@gm4queen Don't tempt me with these amazing videos of yours nonono.gif:D

I always think that he looks mature in a sexy way and that is limiting his career a little. He doesn't have that Korean cute look or it is not as visible as with the other actors.  However, I still like him just the way he is :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, averia said:

@gm4queen Don't tempt me with these amazing videos of yours nonono.gif:D

I always think that he looks mature in a sexy way and that is limiting his career a little. He doesn't have that Korean cute look or it is not as visible as with other actors.  However, I still like him just the way he is :love:

He he........ :D I will keep it in my mind, dear......!

And I 100% agree with you on this one! Daniel doesn't have the typical babyfaced-idol look that other k-actors have! But that's the main reason why I like him this much! He is so manly & hot & sexy that you can't help but falling for him! :wub: His name is so unique itself & so is his looks.....

And I don't know if you've ever seen his older works.... But he is turning from a cute baby boy in to a sexy young guy that gives him a lot of appeal!! :w00t: And his sexy beard look in The Ghost Detective has made ladies go swooning over him!! :D He is giving away sooooooooooooo many butterflies...... :kiss_wink: :heart:

53142090_2163142463997288_26210136192691

• Like 2

@gm4queen I like him better without that beard :blush: I really want to watch Big Man but I need to find a site with a preview function like in youtube videos first. The main plot there doesn't do anything for me so  I only want to watch Daniel Choi's scenes :blush: If you have a compilation of his scenes stashed somewhere and could share it with me I'll be forever grateful ;):lol: 

It looks like his drama choices are good career-wise but not so good for gaining popularity. We know that he can do any genre and play a lot of different characters but the focus in his dramas is often on someone else. I think Jugglers was the first drama that really makes him shine. 

It is sad that no one is brave enough to experiment with his looks. He is kind of stuck with his drama image as an elegant, mature man in suit. I know that in Ghost Detective he looks a little more shaggy than normal but I would really like for him to do more, to undergo some extreme metamorphosis for one of his fututre projects. Of course it can't be anything dangerous or unhealthy because I don't want him to get hurt or sick. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Dear @averia friend, you have a very different point of view about him.... And I like that so much! And as for Big Man, I will send you a link to watch it!!! No worries... :)

And yes, Daniel is always labeled as a mature man in suits... And I've seen in some web articles that he looks older than his age or his fellow actors in his age! But I think it's his personality... :) I barely can tell other K-actors apart but it's the total opposite for him!

He debuted in 2009 with High Kick trough the Roof & hit himself with the stardom.... And his 1st project after military service is Jugglers which is a remarkable drama as his come back drama after his military duty! :wub: His drama choices are good career-wise.... But I think he prefers a low key life without much spotlight for him.... He doesn't even have an IG... :tears: That's the problem of him not having an immense popularity as other K-actors! But he is so popular than we actually think dear! 

And I really like his beard look in The Ghost Detective & his lady fans are head over heels for him now! :wub: And I think he has his own popularity that no one else can have.... No one can rocks eye-glasses & suits like him... :D :wub: So let's wait dear.... We totally know that he always chooses the best projects for him so he will pick more challenging roles in the future!!! 

• Like 2