Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Wow :wub: Thanks a lot for gifs, dear @triplem !!!! I knew that you would show your love for them here...

Daniel is so caring! :kiss_wink: I love his softness towards her even though she has a bf! And they are labeled as one of the cutest office couples of all the time... What an honor..??! :) And I want Daniel to act in another office rom-com with you live recapping each & every ep in soompi. just like you did in Jugglers, dear!

Yp, who knows..??!! Miracles happen everyday..... :love: I want this tall guy to act with a short lady again!!!

1012863_643139235735448_1800862713_n.png

• Like 2

11 hours ago, triplem said:

Let me save you the trouble....don't watch it :D ...CJH is one of my favourite oppas...so you can imagine how much agony I feel now

@Heidi Seow  I will also watch LSY's drama...let's hope the storyline makes more sense then About Time :dizzy:

Thanks @triplem, I know your feel. I saw the review, so many fans heart broken and sad when CJH died.. I watched the preview from KBS World. No matter how, still cant attract me watch this drama.. :sweat_smile: So pass.. hahahaha. 

Yaya, hopefully it makes sense for whole storyline. Although LSY are so handsome in About Time but I feel frustrated when start from middle part. What keeps me watched until the end is LSY :sweat_smile: otherwise I will drop earlier..  

• Like 2

Dear @triplem & @Heidi Seow - How about we have Choi Daniel & Choi Jin Hyuk in a same project...???!! Both are in same age, same height & same sexiness... :D :D :D :D Hah hah haaaaaaaaaaaaa........... Choi Daniel is ultra sexy in beard!!! :wub: I am falling in love with him again & again... :kiss_wink: Wow.... I hope he keeps his beard for a while!!! His fan girls are drooling over his beard sexiness!! :D 

Omo, those eyes!!! :flushed: Keep drooling ladies..... :love:

9c483a0e2c674a5e96ffeabef50fa7d8.jpeg?s=

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hah hah haaaaaaaaa..... I am laughing so hard.! The caption says, You are me & I am you!! And Daniel has become Daniella :joy: She is a pretty young lady! And a white rose..... :wub:

OMG!!! :joy: what happened to our oppa?? :joy: Oppa so famine~~~ Omg I cant stop laughing now. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

OMG!!! :joy: what happened to our oppa?? :joy: Oppa so famine~~~ Omg I cant stop laughing now. 

Hah haaaaaaaaa dear..... Imagine him with ladies wear :D (S)he will be a very tall lady!! Daniella :joy:

And speaking of Daniel, looks like he is keeping his beard on! And I love that! His beard gives his manly image a complete look :wub: And I am looking forward to see him in a photoshoot or public event or anything!! :kiss_wink: Miss him so much!!

• Like 2

Thank you so much dear @Lmangla for giving my music video a lot of love.... :wub: It's an innocent pleasure for me to know that my stuff is loved by someone else!!! 

And this is the lead actor Choi Daniel's soompi thread! I don't know if you know anything about him or not! But feel free to drop by here anytime.... You are most welcome!!!! :)

tenor.gif?itemid=8753977 once again.... :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hah hah haaaaaaa...... You are so sweet dear @phoenix24 that you posted the video here only now although it was released a long ago!! :wub:

51092656_2142828852695316_79988890412924

50973601_2142828836028651_87522556224575

And of course, he is shaving but his beard looks still the same!!!! :) He looks extra sexy in beard!! :kiss_wink: I think beard gives him a complete look! That's why I love him so much.... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hah hah haaaaaaa...... You are so sweet dear @phoenix24 that you posted the video here only now although it was released a long ago!! :wub:

And of course, he is shaving but his beard looks still the same!!!! :) He looks extra sexy in beard!! :kiss_wink: I think beard gives him a complete look! That's why I love him so much.... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

hihi yea I figure it was probably old, but can never get tired of a good thing right?   Some are just now discovering him so interesting to see what people talk about.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

hihi yea I figure it was probably old, but can never get tired of a good thing right?   Some are just now discovering him so interesting to see what people talk about.  

Of course.... So true dear!! :love: Old or new, beauty is always beautiful!! It's been 10 yrs since he debuted in 2009 & he already has a huge fanbase for him! But trully happy to see that more fans get to know him now.... :wub:

And long time no see..... Thanks for dropping by here, friend!! :)

• Like 2

Just watched Babyfaced Beauty because I missed someone so much! And here he is...... The most beautiful guy in eye-glasses!! :wub: I hope he will wear his signature eye-glasses in a drama soon... :)

Miss you so much, Dan.......... :love:

52985855_2161823524129182_61039288072095

• Love 1

Speaking of CEOs, just thought to have some fun... Would love to hear you ideas, dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & other chingus..... 

Mr. Nam Chi Won!!!

1. He is so arrogant! How come those eyes are so loveless....??! <_<

53186707_2161921237452744_97674468201909

2. And then he becomes a besotted lover before his lady love... :wub:

53918305_2161921197452748_13641356095384

Which version do you prefer more...?! :D Mine is 2.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1