Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I am so bored without Daniel on my monitor screen & just watching Babyfaced Beauty again.... :wub: He is a cute chubby boy as Choi Jin Wook..! Wish I have a sweet bf like him! He & Jang Na Ra match so well for each other! Hope to see them again together someday after School 2013! :kiss_wink:

They seem close

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Thanks for the video dear @phoenix24 :wub: Yp...They look so close & I prefer Jang Na Ra with Daniel rather than other actors in Daniel's age... And I read somewhere that Daniel was so happy to work with her for the 2nd time in School 2013 & that he is looking forward to work with her again & have fun! :kiss_wink: And that's my motivation to see them together again...

By the way, have you seen Babyfaced Beauty..?! It's the very 1st time I saw Choi Daniel in a drama! :)

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Thanks for the video dear @phoenix24 :wub: Yp...They look so close & I prefer Jang Na Ra with Daniel rather than other actors in Daniel's age... And I read somewhere that Daniel was so happy to work with her for the 2nd time in School 2013 & that he is looking forward to work with her again & have fun! :kiss_wink: And that's my motivation to see them together again...

By the way, have you seen Babyfaced Beauty..?! It's the very 1st time I saw Choi Daniel in a drama! :)

No, I have not.  I had to go back and glance at school 2013. I guess there I have seen him before and didn't even realize, but I don't pay attention much to the actor's name when I first started.  It was funny when he talked about how main friendship is weird at times.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Yes Dear @Lawyerh ~~! I also heard the news of Na Ra casting in another drama!! So it will be a long shot! And I read in many articles that Daniel backed off in many scenes with Na Ra as she is older than him & they had to shoot those scenes over & over again... :D But overall I enjoyed their screen presence very much!!

And pretty sure that they will get back someday... :wub: They have acted as lovers in Babyfaced beauty & friends in School 2013! So now if they can, I am waiting for them to act as noona & dongsaeng!!!! :D :wub: It will match their age difference as well!!!! So sweet... :love:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh thanks for the sharing didnt know he got repeat many times haha.. poor thing. But seriously i really dont feel the age gap much between them. JNR is just so babyfaced in real life. And DC now has even more grown up with those beard etc. I think it will be even more exciting to see them again now :wub::wub: 

Aww... So sweet dear!! :wub: He he... they are only 5 yrs apart but Daniel is respecting her so much!!! I've seen his loyalty for her even in the drama scenes themselves... And the scene where Na Ra washes his hair is seems to be a bit shy moment for Daniel :D So he has kept a distance from her, hence the director had to convince him hardly for that scene to be more realistically shot!! :D 

He he... And as you said, it will be a fantastic ride if they can be lovers again with Daniel's hot beard look!!! :love: Wow.... I am dreaming here!!! But I don't want something like The Last Empress where her & Choi Jin Hyuk's moments was faded away annoyingly.... It is completely a waste drama for Na Ra!! And at first when I read that Choi Jin Hyuk is in talks for the drama, I just thought can't they cast Choi Daniel instead..??! :mellow: But it's a fortunate that they didn't!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Oh My God, dear @Lawyerh - Thanks a lot for the pics!! :love: You just made my day!!! Both their eyes are so stunning! :wub: Specially the dongsaeng :D They must work together again! I love this pair so much! And I think among all older K-actresses, only Jang Na Ra matches Daniel well! I don't know about other actors in Daniel's age but these two are really something to worth waiting for... :kiss_wink: 

tumblr_lonzo21SIk1qdk6l3o1_500.png

• Like 2

10 Korean Rom-Coms You Should Have Seen by Now

From the classics all the way to lesser-known gems!

by Aimee Dacanay 
A day ago

Cyrano Agency (2010) (My most fav movie of Daniel ever.... :wub:)

Starring: Park Shin Hye, Uhm Tae Woong, and Choi Daniel

Based on a 1897 French play, Cyrano Agency revolves around Byeong Hoon (Uhm Tae Woong), who sets up a dating agency that promises a 100% success rate at making people fall in love. Things get complicated when their new client, Sang Yong (Choi Daniel) hires them to make Byeong Hoon’s ex fall for him.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

He he... And as you said, it will be a fantastic ride if they can be lovers again with Daniel's hot beard look!!! :love: Wow.... I am dreaming here!!! But I don't want something like The Last Empress where her & Choi Jin Hyuk's moments was faded away annoyingly.... It is completely a waste drama for Na Ra!! And at first when I read that Choi Jin Hyuk is in talks for the drama, I just thought can't they cast Choi Daniel instead..??! :mellow: But it's a fortunate that they didn't!!

Well i heard they decide to extend drama later in last 4 episodes and CJH can't because he had fan meeting overseas.  Well CD can always do double drama in one year never know.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

He he he... Thanks dear @Lawyerh & @phoenix24 for praising my fav :D 

Well... At the press con of Babyfaced Beauty in 2011, Na Ra was hurt by the sharp edge of the press con table b'cause her dress was too short to cover her legs. And Daniel is so sweet towards her! He really takes care of his leading ladies... :wub: Love you so much, Daniel!!!!!

55376365-1303954121-jang-na-ra-3.jpg

55376365-1303954121-jang-na-ra-2.jpg

55376365-1303954121-jang-na-ra-1.jpg

• Like 3

Hah haa ha.... Yes dear @Lawyerh - Na Ra's scratch looks small but I love the way he is caring for her!!!! It's way too cure :kiss_wink: And I think that he is keeping a proper distance from older actresses so that it won't cause any trouble later!

But it was totally the opposite for Baek Jin hee at Jugglers press con... He took fully care of her even though she's in a relationship!!! I don't know if all the K-actors are the same nice in behavior but I love Daniel so much!!!! He is a well-mannered, polite & nice guy that anyone can rarely have... :love: I truly hope he will find his true love soon....

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen haha looks like just some small scratches to me. I myself have multiple bruises because hit desk / other stuff. I wish i have DC to take care of me? Muahaha... just a wishful thinking.

Haha me too my skin get injure easily.  Hence some say try to exercise.  The bigger problem is I'm a total klutz.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 2/25/2019 at 8:16 AM, Lawyerh said:

I think it wont be in near term. JNR is on talk to play other drama with LSY (Lee Sang Yoon) --> @Heidi Seow 3rd favourite oppa. Haha. :lol:

Hahaha! Yes yes! I saw the news! @Lawyerh, I think is not confirm yet. But really looking forward LSY's new project. :)

On 2/25/2019 at 8:35 AM, gm4queen said:

And pretty sure that they will get back someday... :wub: They have acted as lovers in Babyfaced beauty & friends in School 2013! So now if they can, I am waiting for them to act as noona & dongsaeng!!!! :D :wub: It will match their age difference as well!!!! So sweet... :love:

Me too @gm4queen, I'm actually quite curious they collaborate as noona & dongsaeng. Should be interesting story.. :D

Honesty to say I haven't watch TLE and I dont think I will watch it coz like @Lawyerh said the story just so crazy and depressing . Luckily none of my fav oppas in this drama. :sweatingbullets: THANKS GOD!  In the end, 2 male leads died.. :sweatingbullets: specially CJH's accident part was ridiculous (fans said it). 

19 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen haha looks like just some small scratches to me. I myself have multiple bruises because hit desk / other stuff. I wish i have DC to take care of me? Muahaha... just a wishful thinking.

But yeah BJH injury was more severe in the Jugglers prescon. Hes so gentleman to her as well. I think K-actor in general have very good manners. Thats why i love them more compare to other HK/TW/CN counterpart. 

Hahaha, your wish same as mine @Lawyerh :lol: I don't think I can concentrate working if CD stay beside me.. :wub: *heart pounding 

I think you need to take more Vit C @phoenix24 it helps recover faster. 

I really love CD and BJH chemistry on press con. The way CD teased BJH, lovely~~~~:wub: U can imagine how many time I loop that part. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hah hah haaaaaaaaa..... Dear @Heidi Seow & @Lawyerh~~!! You guys are so cute that you are still shipping Daniel & Jin Hee!! :wub:They are perfect together, no doubt!! I also shipped them so hard back then... But since she has a bf already, I am not shipping them anymore!!

I just want to ship daniel & Eun Bin now!! :D These two look even more perfect for each other!! Fans are also waiting for something to happen! I heard that Eun Bin is in talks for a drama so she won't be seen besides Daniel soon! :tears: But still I want them to work together again... Then there will be  a lot for butterflies everywhere!! :kiss_wink:

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c74b3fd4d6c6b386b

Daniel is totally a prince..... And he needs find his princess soon! :heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

High five @Lawyerh !! Count me in as low key shipper. :w00t: In my imagination dream world, they are a couple. Hahahaha!! :w00t: Not just only press con, even in BTS, their interactive just amazing. Look at their 1st kiss scene bts, so lovely~~~ :wub: 

Yes yes! Both CD and KJH held hands manners are so prefect compare recently I saw other dramas press con, I saw some male lead's hand are held by female lead... :lol: 

I think maybe too many low key shippers for this on screen couple, they might need to put some distance on Kbs award.. :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

22 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

High five @Lawyerh !! Count me in as low key shipper. :w00t: In my imagination dream world, they are a couple. Hahahaha!! :w00t: Not just only press con, even in BTS, their interactive just amazing. Look at their 1st kiss scene bts, so lovely~~~ :wub: 

Yes yes! Both CD and KJH held hands manners are so prefect compare recently I saw other dramas press con, I saw some male lead's hand are held by female lead... :lol: 

I think maybe too many low key shippers for this on screen couple, they might need to put some distance on Kbs award.. :sweatingbullets: 

Yp.... I think so too! When the host was asking In Gyo Gin about giving Daniel & Jin Hee any advice on winning the best couple award, In Gyo Jin just said that they should fall in love! :D But then the host immediately mentioned that they are not dating :D He he he.... It's really bad that Baek Jin Hee has a bf! She & Daniel match more than she & her bf! :wub: It is tooooooooooooooooo bad!! Daniel & Jin Hee have more fan base than her actual bf! I just saw comments of fans that Jin Hee should break up with her bf & date Daniel!!! :love: Wow.... We are all same here!!!! High key shippers..... :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hah hah ha.... Dear @Lawyerh - we should gather in Kang Ji Hwan's thread to ship him & Beak Jin Hee!! :wub: 

And dear @Heidi Seow - I think we should have dedicated Soompi threads back then for Daniel/Jin Hee couple & Daniel/Eun Bin couple!! :wub: It is a big void that there aren't any & it is too late now!! Daniel looks most perfect with younger actresses....  :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Yp.... I think so too! When the host was asking In Gyo Gin about giving Daniel & Jin Hee any advice on winning the best couple award, In Gyo Jin just said that they should fall in love! :D But then the host immediately mentioned that they are not dating :D He he he.... It's really bad that Baek Jin Hee has a bf! She & Daniel match more than she & her bf! :wub: It is tooooooooooooooooo bad!! Daniel & Jin Hee have more fan base than her actual bf! I just saw comments of fans that Jin Hee should break up with her bf & date Daniel!!! :love: Wow.... We are all same here!!!! High key shippers..... :wub:

Hahaha! That's kinda awkward moment.. :lol:  

Actually I dont really know about BJH's bf but seems like this couple is kinda low-key profile.. Maybe I didnt follow their news. 

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Erm erm... @gm4queen & @Heidi Seow but i also low key shipping her with dear Kang Ji Hwan le... how ah... lol. If shes really free from BF i will give higher rate to KJH first muahahaha :naughty:.

LOLS~~~! Is ok la @Lawyerh :D Seen my 2 Oppas is single and available. So let's shipping in our mind 1st :w00t:

24 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah i dont remember if is there any for DC BJH, theyre more popular couple. I do collecting instagram pics of them actually last time. Hahaha... somehow they look super gorgeous in interview/magazine/presscon. Dont worry i will join if you guys really open up thread. I was smitten with them as well. :heart::star:

Here we go~~~~~:heart:

DTBWaFOVAAAv3NI?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Thanks a lot for the consideration, dear @Lawyerh !!!! Yp..!! We need those threads to be online.. But I think it's kind of boring to open a thread for older on-screen couples! We should really have done it back then... I am so disappointed :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: So I am waiting for Daniel to act in another drama to ship him with a new actress!! :wub:

And @Heidi Seow , Daniel & Jin Hee's photoshoots are sizzling by all means! :heart: :kiss_wink: They are a perfect boss & secretary!! I need a boss like Nam Chi Won.... WOW!!!! How romantic & appealing!! :blush:

tumblr_p296fh4T0L1uq4zv4o2_540.png

And I feel so sad that Daniel & Eun Bin never had a couple shoot back then!! :( These two look more appealing to me... :love: So I wish from the bottom of my heart that they work together again in a project & fall in love with each other for real!! :wub: :kiss_wink:

52755191_2158186561159545_56282309984423

I think we should call dear @triplem to join with us here as well!!! Who is your fav on-screen couple dear..??! Choi Daniel/Baek Jin Hee couple or Choi daniel/Park Eun Bin couple...??! :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1