Quantcast

@gm4queen Wow youre so resourceful chingu. Its my first time seeing this picture. Both of them looks dashing in black :wub::wub::wub: Theyre like wearing matching couple tshirt.

16 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hah hah haaaaaaa.... Our two guys are so sweet & cute :wub::love: 

Muahahahahha youre just so entertaining i laughed again at the possesion remark above LOL LOL 

PS. I have to say i think they have better chemistry rather than with the 2 leading ladies combine together in Big Man muahahahaha. 

Let me come back later i need to see the trafficker video from both you & @Heidi Seow give. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Dear @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @loversbridge & other chingus.....

The Ghost Detective fans are still waiting for a happy news to pops up regarding the following two beautiful duo... :wub: And I wonder why the net is so quite for a long time this time.... It's been nearly a month since there are no updates on Daniel!!

DlwaasAX4AArhkS.jpg

So far, Daniel mostly got paired with short haired actresses like Hwang Jung Eum, Jang Na Ra, Gu Hye Sun & Baek Jin Hee. So I was desperate to see him with a long haired lady in a drama... And Park Eun Bin has fulfilled my wish for him.... Daniel seemed so happy to work with her in The Ghost Detective... :) And they both seemed so close to each other in public events for the series... Their closeness has given their fans so many hopes about them :wub: And all are waiting for the news of them being a real couple! I don't know if there is something between them already... But these two must work together again... And I am desperately waiting for the casting news!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :tears:

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 8

Just found some fan made creations for Choi Daniel's birthday in past few years.... :wub: He is so loved by his fans...!!

• Like 5

Dear @Heidi Seow - Have you seen Untouchable Lawmen movie..?! It's the same duo of Daniel & Lim Chang Jung sshi! Both are so perfect in their roles. :wub: And I really enjoy it since I can't do the same with The Traffickers.....

• Like 5

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Heidi Seow - Have you seen Untouchable Lawmen movie..?! It's the same duo of Daniel & Lim Chang Jung sshi! Both are so perfect in their roles. :wub: And I really enjoy it since I can't do the same with The Traffickers.....

Yup I had watched Chingu @gm4queen Both of them really a best friend in real life. :D Daniel's character in Untouchable Lawmen are crazy and funny. His hair.. omg:joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Yup I had watched Chingu @gm4queen Both of them really a best friend in real life. :D Daniel's character in Untouchable Lawmen are crazy and funny. His hair.. omg:joy: 

Yes dear... His hair is all messy there :D And I really love their friendship in real life.

By chance, do you have eng sub for that film...?! Please give me a link if you have any, dear.... I tried to find it for years but still no luck.... :tears:

• Like 5

I miss his long hair cut so much.... :wub: And I am wondering whether anyone can translate what he is saying..??!

• Like 5

@gm4queen Remarkable. I never thought i can hate villain character with cute DC face. But i do. I think hes doing too great job for being villain. The character is very cunning, calculative, and cold.

Im up to episode 11. But what conflict me a bit is that he seems trully love Mira a lot. I thought at the beginning he just use her. But i think i was wrong. He always want Mira to have good opinion of him. And it seems shes really the only one for him. Looking at how he go against his chaebol family just to marry her. Tagged @Heidi Seow

LnuJw7q.jpg

Kudos for his villain character here!

Spoiler

OT a bit. I also like how Kim Ji Hyuk also taking care of Mira a lot. Its more to sweet & low key love for both of them. I actually like Mira character, shes pretty, soft & elegant but can be quite stubborn too. And i found that shes not perfect either as sometimes shes also not honest. Somehow i can pretty relate to her character. So the battle between the 2 guys is interesting for me. 

Edited by Lawyerh
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen Remarkable. I never thought i can hate villain character with cute DC face. But i do. I think hes doing too great job for being villain. The character is very cunning, calculative, and cold.

Im up to episode 11. But what conflict me a bit is that he seems trully love Mira a lot. I thought at the beginning he just use her. But i think i was wrong. He always want Mira to have good opinion of him. And it seems shes really the only one for him. Looking at how he go against his chaebol family just to marry her. 

Oh dear.... I really love the way you think about Kang Dong Suk! :wub:

And I personally think that he doesn't trust anyone, not even his parents. He only trust Mi Ra &  he's keeping a full faith on her.... But when he gets that she's also on Kim Ji Hyuk's side, he just loses the self control.. And that's why his character becomes so cold & selfish, I think!! 

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 6

Dear @Lawyerh - Thanks a lot for praising my man!~~~~ :D He's so evil for sure.... But he's the cutest villain I've ever seen in a drama... :wub: So it's hard for me to hate him... :tears:

2227_7073_l.jpg

2266_7267_l.jpg

This is when Lee Da Hee & Han Sang Jin visited Daniel at KBS Cool FM.... :wub: Miss Kang Ji Hwan there...

10502512_153314161505831_872041172331802

• Like 5

Just checked out on Daniel's outfits in The Ghost Detective & these are the favorite ones of mine... :wub: What is/are yours...??!!

- First time seeing him wearing Black polo & khaki pants. And they are perfect for him to expose his arm muscles.... :o And he looks so relaxed!!!!!

50921736_2140921806219354_39359729656649

- I love this shirt & its color so much. His chest muscles are just .. :wub: ..

51345897_2140921782886023_74350364231844

- Suits give him more matured,manly & perfect look... :)

50724691_2140921766219358_38336260210100

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Dear @kaedechan & @Heidi Seow - Haven't you got anything new on Daniel's new movie Beast...??!! The wiki says that it is scheduled to release in this year but hasn't completed principal photography yet.!!!! OMO, it's nearly 3 months of shooting for the film.. And I am looking forward to see new updates on both Daniel & the movie.. :wub: Looks like it's gonna be a big one....

51018192_2141665396144995_75908842206674

I miss him so much!!!! :cry:

• Like 5

OH MY GOD...... I am so crazy for him!! Just found a HD video clip of Daniel's Single magazine photoshoot of last year... :wub: Now, I am seeing everything top clearly :D He is soooooooooooooooooo sexy!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Dear @larus @triplem @loversbridge @kaedechan @Heidi Seow & @Lawyerh - This is my man :sweat_smile:

Edited by gm4queen
tagging my friends in...
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Dear @triplem - Thanks a lot for sharing the most anticipating gif of Choi Daniel ever... :sweat_smile::love:

Oh My God.... How to forget that scene ever..??!! The internet is full of comments on his perfect posterior..... :D Hah hah haaaaaaaaaaaa dear.... I am totally speechless with him now!!! This is the perfect fire.... :wub:

200w.gif?cid=3640f6095c531d3c76363946778

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I was so desperate to have these images..... Finally, I've got those!!

He is so perfect! He is s perfect man by all means.... :wub:

51045107_2142087249436143_25629393263504

• Like 5

Dear @kaedechan @Heidi Seow & other chingus.... This site indicates that Daniel's role in Beast is just a supporting role.... But looks like he is an important person!!

https://mydramalist.com/32743-the-beast

And I don't know if this is the accurate release date! But the site says that Beast is scheduled to release in 2019/12/31!!!! Then there are about 11 months in between so, he can do another great drama.... :wub: :blush:

• Like 5