Quantcast

Oh My God.... He is ultra cute in this old photo!!! :wub: How anyone can say that he looks older than his age...?! He is like a teddy bear with eye-glasses....:love: ...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Well.... Just took some time off & surfed the older pages of this thread.... WOW!! Choi Daniel has so many former fans here who are now unavailable. :sweatingbullets: But I find @Earthprincess 's post about his signature so sweet!! :wub:

CAyhw.jpgLaT5y.jpg

I also love so much the way he put thanks there in English.... And his hand writing is so beautiful, both in Korean & in English!! And it seems like there's a spectacled face on his signature.... :wub: Wow!!~~~~ This guy is so sweet!! He is full of :heart:

And I really don't know about other K-celebrities.... But I love to hear Daniel speak in English! His english accent is so on point! He he he... Can't you just speak only in English, Daniel..??!! :D:)

- When he said, I can but I don't..... :sweat_smile:

- When he said, Hi guys..... :heart:

OMG, I love this guy so much...!!!  :love::heart::wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

From actor Lee Yi-kyung's IG, he's one of Daniel's close friend ..

WOW~~~~ Thanks a lot for the pic, dear!! Glad to see you here... :love:

Yes, I know that Daniel & Lee Yi-kyung are best buds since School 2013! And is that Daniel in the left side of the pic...??!! Looks like he is :wub: Must be a last year's pic since his hair seems long & has the light beard as well....

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

WOW~~~~ Thanks a lot for the pic, dear!! Glad to see you here... :love:

Yes, I know that Daniel & Lee Yi-kyung are best buds since School 2013! And is that Daniel in the left side of the pic...??!! Looks like he is :wub: Must be a last year's pic since his hair seems long & has the light beard as well....

Well, that's exactly why i posted it here, because Daniel's in the picture, why would i posted some other actor?

I don't know if that's an old picture or not, but Lee Yi kyung just posted it about 5 hours ago.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Well, that's exactly why i posted it here, because Daniel's in the picture, why would i posted some other actor?

I don't know if that's an old picture or not, but Lee Yi kyung just posted it about 5 hours ago.

Hah hah ha... That's the problem dear!! We rarely see Daniel on IG posts.... :D

Honestly speaking, I feel all the negative emotions in the world at a time like this that Daniel has no IG account on his own!! :sweat::cold_sweat::bawling: .... This guy is so naughty!!

But anyway, I value their friendship.... :wub: They often send coffee trucks for each other on their respective drama sets...

• Like 6

Four Attractive Facts Of Choi Daniel

(According to me :D)

Choi-Daniel-2.jpg

1. His behavior. He is known as a well-mannered, polite & humble guy among his fans. That's the main attractive factor about him. He respect women & he's so friendly with kids. So I am pretty sure that he'll be a perfect husband & dad in the future.
  2. His Height. He is so tall. He's over 6ft.... I find his tall height so perfect for a man. Ladies are naturally interested in tall men b'cause ladies think that a tall guy can protect them so nicely.
  3. His looks. He is so manly & charming. I don't know if he's going to gym or something but, his physical appearance is so perfect for a guy. And I think he is highly notable among other K-actors. So unique!
  4. His voice. He has a deep & smooth voice which is enough to swoon ladies over him. I find some guys' voice too deep that can't get what they say. But I love Daniel's voice so much! His voice has a perfect tone that no doubt about this, he's already a radio DJ.
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 1

@gm4queen Anyeong!!! Thanks for the tag...how have you been? Any news of new drama for our hottie?

First time I watched Daniel was in school 2013. But Jugglers is what made me love him :D ...ahhhh I want him to do another drama like that. Didn't realise that he and Lee YK were good friends . 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

@gm4queen Anyeong!!! Thanks for the tag...how have you been? Any news of new drama for our hottie?

First time I watched Daniel was in school 2013. But Jugglers is what made me love him :D ...ahhhh I want him to do another drama like that. Didn't realise that he and Lee YK were good friends . 

Hello dear.... It's so nice to see you here! I am doing just fine & hope so do you.... :wub:

Looks like our hottie is still busy with his new movie, Beast.... I think it'll release in this year! It is said that he's playing as a detective there, again :D And I am waiting for new updates....

And dear, I was a silent reader in Jugglers Soompi Thread! But I still remember how you live-recapped each & every ep of Jugglers every Monday & Tuesday... :wub: I was highly enjoying your recaps & I loved it so much!! Thanks a lot, dear!!! I am so grateful to you.... :wub:

And I am so glad to hear that you also have watched some of Daniel's dramas!!! And I know that you are scared of horror but I think you should watch him in The Ghost Detective.... The guy is so hot & sexy with his light beard!!! :D And let's hope that he'll pick another great drama as his next project as well!!! And thanks a lot once again for commenting here, dear!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I have refreshed my memory from the MV on Babyfaced Beauty on that neck tie scene 1.37... :wub::wub:

And i really like the way he look at her at 2.18..... :wub: 

Please watch with precaution of having minor heart attack hahaha.

If from Jugglers my favourite is the slipper scenes... i laughed non stop one... so funny with that lion king song.

And somehow i really like NCW in the lift scenes. I repeated this many times. The song is just perfect too... Im a bit different, i enjoyed Jugglers more before they become lovey dovey couple actually.

@gm4queen @Heidi Seow

@triplem hello chingu really long time not talking to you.... glad to bump into you again here!!!

Edited by Lawyerh
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

OH MY GOD, Dear @Lawyerh :open_mouth: I am so happy to your long post here.... But I am so sleepy now since it's already 11pm in my country!! I will give you my great reaction tomorrow... Not to worry, ah.... :kiss_wink:

tenor.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Hello all. It's now that I am commenting for dear @Lawyerh here. Thanks a lot once again for your long post here, dear!! :)

Seriously dear, that shower scene & tie scene of Babyfaced Beauty is my all time favorite scenes of Daniel in his dramas..!! His tall height & Jang Na Ra's baby face make them a more passionate couple on -screen!! And I don't know if anyone else got this but, I got this fact about him that when he plays the sweet boyfriend mode, all his eyes, lips & voice are sparkling with the sake of love.... :wub: And that's the main reason I love this guy! And OMO, he is a perfect boyfriend for Jang Na Ra... The way he bent down for her to tie him is so.... :wub:

51023217_2138861866425348_57059454724310

And how to not speak about those long, beautiful & slender fingers of our hottie...??!! :wub: He is really a something magical!!

49725133_2138861879758680_50033946507996

51026327_2138868086424726_34754995403567

And speaking about Jugglers, I really want a guy like Nam Chi Won, a tall, tough & handsome one so that I can sway him with my charms... :D He he he.... And dear, slips scene is everyone's favorite! How to get a pair of slippers like him, ah..?!! He is utterly cute in that scene.... :wub:

And I think a couple is more passionate before they fall for each other, just like Nam Chi Won & Jwa Yoon Yi!! He told Yoon Yi last night to stay with him & now, he's regretting for what he said in a lift..??!! :D Seriously, the writer knows the exact way to bring up Daniel's charms on-screen... And you can't take back what you said, Mr. Nam Chi Won!!! :wub: YOu are the most romantic boss I've ever seen in any drama.....

These are some of my favs from Jugglers... OMG, I need this Mr. Nam Chi Won in my pocket! :love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3j94MswWU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiSBMl4iLqw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4iKAzqzy0g

And this is why I want Daniel to be the sweet boyfriend in all his dramas.... He is making me fall in love with him over & over again with his sweet manly charms.... :wub::)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Four Attractive Facts Of Choi Daniel

(According to me :D)

His Height. He is so tall. He's over 6ft.... I find his tall height so perfect for a man. Ladies are naturally interested in tall men b'cause ladies think that a tall guy can protect them so nicely.

I couldn't agree for more with this point chingu. 

22 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And I don't know if anyone else got this but, I got this fact about him that when he plays the sweet boyfriend mode, all his eyes, lips & voice are sparkling with the sake of love.... :wub: 

IKR who can stand being stared like that, and he did it offline too. Im so done with this photoshoot BTS with BJH....

I also love this short interview for Jugglers.. they really look good here. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

IKR who can stand being stared like that, and he did it offline too. Im so done with this photoshoot BTS with BJH....

Oh My God, chingu... You are giving me so many butterflies for Daniel! :love: Then it's not only me, he has done the impact on you as well :D His eyes are magical!! They are full of love & affection..... :wub:

DTBbOXBVoAEZ5mz.jpg

And honestly speaking, I was so curious when he teamed up with Baek Jin Hee for Jugglers since I found them so perfect for each other!! :wub: But when I knew that Baek Jin Hee already has a bf back then, I was so disappointed!! :tears: Seriously, Daniel matches more than her bf for her.... :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

32 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And honestly speaking, I was so curious when he teamed up with Baek Jin Hee for Jugglers since I found them so perfect for each other!! :wub: But when I knew that Baek Jin Hee already has a bf back then, I was so disappointed!! :tears: Seriously, Daniel matches more than her bf for her.... :D

Haha actually i also think that way you know. Minus i already knew BJH had bf. That conference press when he helped her walking, and when they present awards too. Its just too much chemistry & butterfly. I was seriously think how not to be tempted, especially when youre on relationship. Lol. 

Spoiler

And then she played with KJH and i found their chemistry on screen also explosive. I think BJH have a lot of charm, mixed of cuteness, pretty but look fragile and need to be protected. Just my opinion. 

Btw @gm4queenim going to watch Big Man today. 2 handsome guy in one drama. Nothing can go wrong i guess, i try to bear with the makjangness for them hahaha

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha actually i also think that way you know. Minus i already knew BJH had bf. That conference press when he helped her walking, and when they present awards too. Its just too much chemistry & butterfly. I was seriously think how not to be tempted, especially when youre on relationship. Lol. 

Reveal hidden contents

And then she played with KJH and i found their chemistry on screen also explosive. I think BJH have a lot of charm, mixed of cuteness, pretty but look fragile and need to be protected. Just my opinion. 

I couldn't agree more with you!! I think Daniel got extra careful b'cause she's already in a relationship... And I find Baek Jin Hee ore conpatible with both Daniel & Kang Ji Wan than her bf! And it's so strange, isn't it..??! :D Both the namjas are too hot to handle!!

And I think these two were the only ones who enjoyed Hylon's sexy performance of KBS Drama Awards last year.... Tooooooooo bad that she belongs to someone else!! :D:wub:

49209946_2122546491390219_36460361302870

And dear @Heidi Seow - please join the conversation, chingu!! We are having fun here... :love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And I find Baek Jin Hee ore conpatible with both Daniel & Kang Ji Wan than her bf! And it's so strange, isn't it..??! :DBoth the namjas are too hot to handle!!

Yeah BJH also played with bf in Daughter Gemseul, but i dont find its shippable or have chemistry over the top. (I dont watched though). Thats why i think real life couple is more like Song-Song type haha.... 

Btw Big Man seems quite good, and your DC looks shiny & polished there hahaha.... the story seems interesting and past face too. Thanks for sale me this drama, im totally convinced now. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw Big Man seems quite good, and your DC looks shiny & polished there hahaha.... the story seems interesting and past face too. Thanks for sale me this drama, im totally convinced now. 

Oh really, chingu..?! Glad to hear that you are convinced of Big Man... Hah hah ha.... Both the namjas are looking shinny & polished, dear! It's not only Daniel :wub::D

And I am not a fan of the lead actress so, I can't say whether she had a great chemistry with our favorites... But these two namjas are all enough to make your heart go flutter over them!! Both are looking so handsome, aren't they..?! :wub:

BjfobWuCAAAtAe3.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Looks like many fans of Daniel don't like his The Musical drama b'cause of the lead actress, I think.... But she looks like a perfect leading lady when Daniel's with her! :wub:

And OMO, how to ignore this handsome smile...?? :wub: !! :open_mouth: I want to keep him with me...!! :wub: !! :kiss_wink:

GrayMemorableFunnelweaverspider-small.gi

ClosedOrnateDromedary-size_restricted.gi

WavyInsidiousCaimanlizard-max-1mb.gif

• Like 5

Hahahaha! Ok I’m here chingu @gm4queen Just back from activities. :lol: 

The Single magazines BTS are so funny. They can’t stop laughing even staring each other for 3 second. (I don’t think can stare on Choi Daniel for 3 second, my heart can’t take it.) :lol: I really like Choi Daniel and Beak Jin-hee friendship. They really caring each other. See all the bts videos, they just lovely.  

Speaking about Choi Daniel’s fingers, I really obsessed it.. so long and beautiful. Even they way he button up his shirt is different.. :wub:  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1