Quantcast

@gm4queenfor putting all the details nicely. You convinced me to watch Big Man hahahaa.... What a good Salesman you are LOL. I will come back with my findings once i finished watching.

I think @Heidi Seow also mentioned its also one of her favourite show. 

• LOL 2

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queenfor putting all the details nicely. You convinced me to watch Big Man hahahaa.... What a good Salesman you are LOL. I will come back with my findings once i finished watching.

I think @Heidi Seow also mentioned its also one of her favourite show. 

He he eh... Thank you for praising me, dear!! :D

Yes, the pleasure is all mine.! And where else can we find any 2 in 1 drama...??!! (If you know what I mean) :sweat_smile: Hah hah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D Both namjas are so hot!! :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Yes... I watched KBS Drama Awards 2018 on KBS World yesterday!! And I am so happy & relieved about Daniel for many reasons!! :wub: And I love him more & more for his sweet qualities there :love:

• Daniel is totally a low key guy! He doesn't do SNS. He doesn't appear in any other variety shows except Happy Together. And he's not one of those so-called K-idols.. But he's extremely talented, well-mannered & humble young guy!! I was so upset when I couldn't vote for him for nominees at KBS Drama Awards 2018!! But he won :wub: He won the excellence award for his outstanding acting in The Ghost Detective... Hence I am so glad for him that he won something after 4 yrs of hesitance... And now I believe that true talent definitely receives the true place it deserves!!! :wub: Keep it all up, Daniel!! Let's hit Daesang award next time... You totally have potentials!!

20181231152749_640902.jpg

• And I love Lee Da Il so much!! :wub: When Kim Won Hae won the best supporting actor award, Daniel couldn't wish or hug him b'cause he was too far from Daniel!! So Daniel just made thumbs up :thumbsup:sign with his both hands towards Kim Won Hae!! :wub: How sweet..??!!! Lee Da Il cares for his hyung!!!

49949960_2126386311006237_81523587755131

• And when someone won an award, I think no one thanked an absent actor/actress in their respective thanking speech!! But Daniel did thank Park Eun Bin even though she wasn't there at the event!! :wub: I am so touched with his reaction! And when he asked about "Which actress do you prefer to win the best couple award with..?!", he simply said he wants to win with both Baek JIn Hee & Park Eun Bin!! :wub: Then I felt as if he was longing to be with Park Eun Bin there on the stage!! :wub: He he he... Are you hinting at something, Daniel..??!! :D

42513362_2064003947244474_86888783806631

• Like 4

It's been 2 months since The Ghost Detective ended... But I really can't get over with Lee Da Il!! :wub: I am possessed by him... OMG Daniel, you are fantabulous!! :D:wub:

49948514_2127774647534070_87767314943212

• Like 5

@gm4queeni have not chingu. I need something light and not with revenge topic lol. So i rewatching Lie to Me for now. Eventhough the plot is silly, its quite fun and no brainer LOL. 

• LOL 2

I miss you so much :wub: Please pick another great drama just like The Ghost Detective as soon as possible!! I need you back on my monitor screen, Daniel!! :(

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Just found an old interview of Daniel from The Traffickers movie... :wub: He he he... he should have his lady by his side now..!!

• Like 4

Dear @nohamahamoud2002 - I know that you have a great taste in music! So, I need a favor from you!

This is one of the trailers of Big Man drama & I really like the background music in it!! It's so soothing! :wub: But I couldn't find the name of it so far... If you can identify the music, please let me know, dear!! I am so grateful!!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @nohamahamoud2002 - I know that you have a great taste in music! So, I need a favor from you!

This is one of the trailers of Big Man drama & I really like the background music in it!! It's so soothing! :wub: But I couldn't find the name of it so far... If you can identify the music, please let me know, dear!! I am so grateful!!

I don't know chingu. I usually look up the ost instrumental versions,

https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Big_Man_OST

Try each track on google 

• Like 1

Dear @kaedechan @Heidi Seow & @loversbridge, let's have some fun here... :D:wub: I am so bored!!! With his new movie ahead, just thought to add my list of his movies I've watched so far!! What are in your watched list of his movies..??

- I never completely watched his movie, The traffickers. It's too harsh & he's the villain. Daniel always addresses himself as a little kid. But this little kid is so cruel when it comes to the villainous part :D It's the real acting!!

49841127_2129429004035301_60219886265675

- But he's so sweet in movie, Cyrano Agency... I love to watch it again & again. It's all about dating :wub: And he's really a little kid with no dating knowledge there... :D

49897128_2129429000701968_77004230021601

- Then I watched his last project before his mandatory military service, a movie called Untouchable Lawmen.. He's so handsome in it plus he's a detective... :)

49332850_2129428990701969_59406052197159

- And there is another casting news for Daniel's upcoming movie, Beast... Looks like they are still shooting the scenes. I hope it will be a hit for Daniel! :wub: Waiting for new updates...

• Like 5

@gm4queen On my watch list I added The Chronicles of Evil, 11:00 AM and Cyrano Agency :P. I don't know when I'll have time to watch it because my watch list is huuuuge (I'm watching more than 15 dramas at the moment someone stop me please :sweatingbullets:) but I'll watch it.

• LOL 1

58 minutes ago, loversbridge said:

@gm4queen On my watch list I added The Chronicles of Evil, 11:00 AM and Cyrano Agency :P. I don't know when I'll have time to watch it because my watch list is huuuuge (I'm watching more than 15 dramas at the moment someone stop me please :sweatingbullets:) but I'll watch it.

Yeah, I've heard that he's in The Chronicles of Evils & his acting is great... But is he a lead actor or just a side character..?! :o And 11:00 AM is a sci-fi movie.. I think I should watch it, just for Daniel!! :wub:

He he he.... You are so clever! I can't watch even 1 drama at once.... :sweat_smile:

• Like 4

Dear @loversbridge, since The Ghost Detective Soompi thread is less active now, I am tagging you in here... I am totally in love with Da Il & Yeo Wool couple! :wub: And these are the music videos I've edited for them... And I really want Daniel & Eun Bin to become a real couple! They are perfectly matching for each other!! :D

I hope you'll like my editing...

• Like 6

@gm4queen Yes I saw them when I was searching for the Ghost Detective's mv (I always go hunt for mv when I finish a drama). I wish I could do the same or at least make gifs for them but I didn't learn yet (one day if I have less work). I'm thinking about posting the other mv I liked in the Ghost Detective thread...

• Thanks 1

I missed this photoshoot of Daniel for W Korea magazine in 2018!! He's so manly & charming in any outfit! :wub::love::heart:

50082546_2130214443956757_20237367324400

49841021_2130216557289879_12885935600728

Need another hot photoshoot of him in 2019..... :heart:

49948405_2130222973955904_62536179222377

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, loversbridge said:

@gm4queen Yes I saw them when I was searching for the Ghost Detective's mv (I always go hunt for mv when I finish a drama). I wish I could do the same or at least make gifs for them but I didn't learn yet (one day if I have less work). I'm thinking about posting the other mv I liked in the Ghost Detective thread...

Now, The Ghost Detective thread is less active since the drama ended last October! But it's ok... I want to see them as well.! I think among all the K-dramas aired at the same time slot, The Ghost Detective has got the highest number of music videos on youtube :wub: I am so happy for Daniel!! He really set the screen on fire... :D

• Like 4