Quantcast

Well... I've been looking for this video everywhere on the net & finally got it! It's the MBC FM4U interview of Daniel and the other cast of The Beast in last June. And our guy looks so handsome & cool & refreshed as always... :kiss_wink: I am feeling so happy to see him at least here!! Tagging dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Heidi Seow @kaedechan @triplem & other ladies..! :)

76706846_2359584327686433_37361466443961

And during the interview, the host asked him about his works on Radio.. And then Daniel was really hesitated to mention about KBS as they were in MBC FM. But the host immediately said that "Yes, KBS!! It's alright! It's totally alright!".. Then again, Daniel mentioned that he did a radio program called KBS Pops Pops a few years ago.. :) And I think he then said that it's hosting by someone else now which means he has quit Radio a long ago! :(

View the full video here...

And this is the part I love the most... :D 1,2,3.... Click!!!! :wub: Ooops... I forgot the heart!! :mrgreen: Gosh.... You are so sweet, Daniel!! :) :wub: Please come back soon for us... You know, we love you so much!! :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

25 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And during the interview, the host asked him about his works on Radio.. And then Daniel was really hesitated to mention about KBS as they were in MBC FM. But the host immediately said that "Yes, KBS!! It's alright! It's totally alright!".. Then again, Daniel mentioned that he did a radio program called KBS Pops Pops a few years ago.. :) And I think he then said that it's hosting by someone else now which means he has quit Radio a long ago! :(

He is sooo cute.    Am soo happy to see this....I watched like more than one time @gm4queen

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

He is sooo cute.    Am soo happy to see this....I watched like more than one time @gm4queen

Me too dear!!! I already downloaded it on my PC & can't help but watch it over & over again just to see him! And his smile is as bright as sunshine! His voice is so deep sexy!! :) What a perfect guy..??! Can't wait to see him again in K-dramaland!! :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

On 11/23/2019 at 5:25 PM, gm4queen said:

Me too dear!!! I already downloaded it on my PC & can't help but watch it over & over again just to see him! And his smile is as bright as sunshine! His voice is so deep sexy!! :) What a perfect guy..??! Can't wait to see him again in K-dramaland!! 

Aww sooo sweet @gm4queen

d1o7dqku8msu  look at this he's soo handsome there:kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

look at this he's soo handsome there:kiss_wink:

Of course dear!!! He is indeed the most handsome one here! And his fans say that he looks really kind and smart there!!! :) How sweet is that??! It's already 10 yrs ago but it's an amazing memory for his fans!!! 

Another pics from High Kick 2 set... :) :wub: He loves kids so much!!! Picture perfects... Seriously dear, he is also looking like a kid with them!!! How sweet!!! Memories from 10 yrs ago... :kiss_wink: :)

77423149_2360672980910901_19095866764899

76732972_2360676994243833_20411145308969

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Omg he must be filming for his new movie thanks @gm4queen.....can't wait... fighting Daniel

On 11/24/2019 at 9:04 PM, gm4queen said:

And his fans say that he looks really kind and smart there!!! :) How sweet is that??! It's already 10 yrs ago but it's an amazing memory for his fans!!! 

Another pics from High Kick 2 set... :) :wub: He loves kids so much!!! Picture perfects... Seriously dear, he is also looking like a kid with them!!! How sweet!!! Memories from 10 yrs ago... :kiss_wink: :)

Soooo cute... true hes caring and kind to others.....I can tell he even care for eunbin:joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Omg he must be filming for his new movie thanks @gm4queen.....can't wait... fighting Daniel

Hello dear!!! It is not really saying that he is shooting for himself! But I think he is directing another actress' shoot! Still don't know about full details but it's so cute the way he poses for the camera above!! :) And the guy is looking like he is back to his decent & short hair cut mode! So I think something is really going on here! Can't wait to see more of his project! :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

his haircut:heart:

Of course dear!! He is so sweet in hair bangs! :) But I think it's an old pic of him!! Like at the time of KBS Radio stuff... And guess what! This is my current PC wallpaper!! Look how sweet he is with hair bangs, dear!!! :wub: And those muscles... :D It's all enough for me to fall for him over & over again! :heart:

72872264_2362557707389095_69084792695554

And I've seen few clips of him hosting at KBS radio & he is a perfect guy for the job, dear!!! :) But feel sad that he has quit it!! :( His voice is mesmerizing!!!! :wub: Can't wait to see him again in K-dramaland!!! Fingers crossed!!! :thumbsup:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Of course dear!! He is so sweet in hair bangs! :) But I think it's an old pic of him!! Like at the time of KBS Radio stuff... And guess what! This is my current PC wallpaper!! Look how sweet he is with hair bangs, dear!!! :wub: And those muscles... :D It's all enough for me to fall for him over & over again! :heart:

72872264_2362557707389095_69084792695554

And I've seen few clips of him hosting at KBS radio & he is a perfect guy for the job, dear!!! :) But feel sad that he has quit it!! :( His voice is mesmerizing!!!! :wub: Can't wait to see him again in K-dramaland!!! Fingers crossed!!! :thumbsup:

Aww how sweet......true he quit...but it's okay it's his choice and we will keep on supporting him..... although I miss him now more:cold_sweat: @gm4queen

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Aww how sweet......true he quit...but it's okay it's his choice and we will keep on supporting him..... although I miss him now more:cold_sweat: @gm4queen

Of course dear!!! Absolutely, we support him at the bottom of our hearts! :) And that's why he has a huge fan base even if he's not active in social media... So I think we can imagine how popular he is among his fans! :wub: So everybody is so waiting for him! :) And I really hope that we get a news soon about him casting in a drama!! 

♥️♥️♥️♥️

• Like 4