Quantcast

3 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

He looks soooo great in suits.

3 hours ago, Pyar said:

yes. he so handsome in suits. jugglers and the ghost detective the best. :love:

Of course!!!! He is ultra handsome in suits! I think it's more because of his tall height & manliness, ladies! :D And also think that Jugglers has the best looks of him in suits... Every color is perfect on him!! How sweet! :wub: Wanna keep him in my pocket!!! How to let him go???! :D He is the perfect drink for thirsty!! :heart:

74670674_2349577245353808_62549196108610

74580187_2349569755354557_4305922413247332352_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQlLejuTv-vojlyGUflId34fJjCv3yzz6ZmlHKAPmMrd0T_dYtEa1E58tMpu-Bns4kResZYklMQzv_WsAKHV5BW_&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb1-1.fna&oh=b297e42fe31abfb5cac0003a58b5f678&oe=5E559520

Oh Gosh, I am missing this handsome guy in eye-glasses madly! He better come back soon! Feel so empty without him! :tears:

64633779_2233253240319543_4646121876500774912_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQmjJM6ec8hwqzrYE919kz2Cs2Sp3qyeqJvn2K9EYHP2Ckx6xeQaf9Fqj4NGncuDmZMOkZDtRfYmDEaXRK5CWdw_&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb1-1.fna&oh=14ad3456306587a4eccc2e78fb1af022&oe=5E8B45CD

• Like 2
  • Love 2

It's already 10 yrs ago but I've been looking in every corner for these pics in high quality! And finally here they are... :)

Choi Daniel poses for photographs on December 30, 2009 in Seoul, South Korea.

Looking so handsome, Dan!!!! :)

choi-daniel-poses-for-photographs-on-dec

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 2

10 Best Korean Dramas With No Romance

By Andre Kurniawan

Many people out there, maybe including you, watch Korean dramas for the romance. It is the main appeal of the scene for the majority of Korean entertainment fans. With sweet back hugs, cute piggybacks, heart-beating love confessions, K-dramas dominate the TV series scene all over the world.

But sometimes you might not be in the mood to see that romantic stuff. Or maybe you are not into those sweet love richard simmons. If it’s the case, check out these best non-romance Korean dramas.

1. School 2013 (2012-13)school+2013.jpg

The series follows Jung In-jae (Jang Na-ra) and Kang Sae-chan (Choi Daniel), homeroom teachers whose philosophies are apparently at odds. Together, they manage Victory High’s toughest class, facing bullies, academic underachievers, and demanding parents, as they help the students overcome their problems.

View the full article here

• Like 2
  • Love 2

57 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Looks at his hair from front looks cute @gm4queen @Pyar.

Of course dear! He is indeed cute in long hair! But I think of it in another way! He is so manly & hot & sexy! And I like him more in short hair & decent looks... I think short hair fits to his deep & sexy voice more well! :) :D But now, I don't care about anything else!!! I just want him back in K-dramaland! Dunno when he's gonna be back! His long hair is disappointing me a bit that he still looks to be in a long vacation! I am so missing his decent looks now! :(

And this is one of my fav recent pics of him... Sexy in black, short hair & muscles!!! :o Seriously, it's too hard to not to fall for him! Just imagine him as a boyfriend in this sexy features.... Ooopps!! Feeling so shy! :mrgreen:

74673259_2339070589737807_10937012156293

• Like 3
  • Love 1

My love for him on my IG... Handsomeness!!! :) 

(You can find my youtube channel link in my bio!!)

We miss you so much, boy!!! :mellow: Please come back soon!!! We wanna see you as the sweet & caring & handsome boyfriend you always be! :wub: Please come back real soon!!!! :).... We ❤ you, Dan!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Just saw this pic on IG & one of the captions says Daniel is love... What a beautiful resin art for our handsome guy! And feel so happy to see that fans love him this much! 1f49c.png1f49c.png1f49c.png1f49c.png

I seriously miss this guy & hopefully we will have news about him by next month! :) Where are you, boy??! Love you!! :heart:

74408599_174947280368513_416546899899841

• Like 2
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Just saw this pic on IG & one of the captions says Daniel is love... What a beautiful resin art for our handsome guy! And feel so happy to see that fans love him this much! 1f49c.png1f49c.png1f49c.png1f49c.png

I seriously miss this guy & hopefully we will have news about him by next month! :) Where are you, boy??! Love you!! :heart:

Awww this is sooo beautiful.... That person must missed him so much like us. @gm4queen... I wish he have ig like other actors...so he know we r waiting for him.

740full-daniel-choi.jpg

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Awww this is sooo beautiful.... That person must missed him so much like us. @gm4queen... I wish he have ig like other actors...so he know we r waiting for him.

Of course dear!!! :wub: You are absolutely right! We all miss him & we can't even get the latest news from the guy himself as he doesn't have an personal IG! :( So we don't know about him & vise versa... I think he's the only Korean celebrity who doesn't do social media..! How sad! :tears:

But let's fingers crossed, dear! He will be back soon! Miss this handsome guy in eye-glasses than ever! :) The following pic is from his cameo appearance in Once Upon a Time in Saengchori (2010)... Look how sweet he is in his trademark eye-glasses! :wub: I miss this handsomeness so much now... Please hurry back, boy!!! :)

AGF-l7_yfHn2RKhoFa9dK3Wu2e39VYH1iqLZ29CI

• Like 2
  • Love 1