Quantcast

12 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

i miss watching the ghist detective during boardcasted last yr i want to go back bc i always get excited for the next ep and is most memorable moment in 2018. I think we always love the difference height couples we may find out cute. 

I 100% agree with you dear! Sep-Oct of last year is probably the most beautiful days of my life..! It's all because of The Ghost Detective! I was all happy & free that time! :wub: And we secretly shipped these two on-screen love birds in real life & I was extra happy to see them on-screen every day! These two should work together again in a drama!!! Fall in love with each other & hug & kiss!!! :D Let's see what happens! I bet both are now cherishing the time with each other last year!! :wub: 

What a sweet feeling... ❤❤❤❤

52755191_2158186561159545_56282309984423

But right now, I feel so empty with out this boy!! I want him to come back as soon as possible! :wub:❤❤❤ Please, come back soon, Dan! You have no idea at all that all your fans are waiting for you since last year! :(

• Like 3
  • Love 2

My love for him on my IG... Gorgeous Guy!!! :) 

(You can find my youtube channel link in my bio!!)

I miss you so much, boy!!! Why haven't you come back yet???! Don't you know that I am madly waiting for you?! :mellow: Please come back soon!!! I wanna see you as the sweet & caring & handsome boyfriend you always be! :wub: Please come back real soon!!!! :).... We ❤ you, Dan!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Is he really doing charity work nowadays???! But anyway, feel so great to see him! :wub: It's been a long time since we haven't seen him on screen! :( When he's gonna come back?! I am really loosing my patience now! :mellow: And his hair is so long!!!! 

Please writer-nims, director-nims & producer-nims, just offer our handsome guy a drama with a perfect plot!!! :thumbsup: 

We need him back!! WE NEED HIM BACK!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

75328515_147671456625505_860336786185186

73162017_2131772830451566_1753307404977029801_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.flwo4-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=110&se=7&ig_cache_key=MjE3MjYzNDQyNTMyMTA4MTc2Ng==.2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

We need him back!! WE NEED HIM BACK!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

yes. we need him back @gm4queen , it been year havent seen him:(

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Another cutesy about him... :wub: He is so closed with babies & is he hinting something???! Last year, he has said that he's not in mind to get married anytime soon but just looking at these pics, I think he is having something in his mind!!! :mrgreen: And he will definitely be a handsome husband & loving dad in the future! :) Can't really wait for that day! 

75360960_550942282329414_384244456840477

The way he is holding her tiny hand is everything! :wub: So sweet & charming! I think guys feel so free when they are with babies! Yet another definition for :heart:! Get married soon, boy!!! :D We want to know who she is...

75450455_715893228892189_556962292446367

• Like 2
  • Love 2

When he return? Miss him. A new drama for Choi Daniel please! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 11/6/2019 at 5:03 PM, gm4queen said:

I 100% agree with you dear! Sep-Oct of last year is probably the most beautiful days of my life..! It's all because of The Ghost Detective! I was all happy & free that time! :wub: And we secretly shipped these two on-screen love birds in real life & I was extra happy to see them on-screen every day! These two should work together again in a drama!!! Fall in love with each other & hug & kiss!!! :D Let's see what happens! I bet both are now cherishing the time with each other last year!! :wub: 

Yes i hope they work again in future in romantic drama cause daniel is a boyfriend material.:joy: @gm4queen. I cam see there r many comments saying daniel need to come back. I hope sure too that director would choose him quickly. 

%E2%80%9C%EB%AF%B8%EC%86%8C%EA%B0%80_%EB

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1