Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just got our guy in sight on Oct 30!! His smile.. :kiss_wink: He is looking so cute as always here! :) Long time no see, Dan!!! What are you doing right now???! :wub: Please come back soon for us! We are so waiting for you... Please PLease pLEase!! B) :heart:

 

EIG5LaaVAAE_a1a.jpg

 

EIG5LacU8AAtAE6.jpg

 

And by the way, what the above place is?! It looks like a some short of kitchen.. And what's he doing there??! Community service or charity work?! But whatever it is, he looks beautiful! ♥️♥️♥️♥️ 

 

Now that we've got to see him in private, I am hoping to see him in public soon! Please Daniel, come back for us! You don't even know how much your fans love & admire you... ♥️ You are our idol!! ❤❤❤❤ Please hurry back!!!!!

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Just got our guy in sight on Oct 30!! His smile.. :kiss_wink: He is looking so cute as always here! :) Long time no see, Dan!!! What are you doing right now???! :wub: Please come back soon for us! We are so waiting for you... Please PLease pLEase!! B) :heart:

 

this pics i saw it earlier finally he update it miss him sooo much. @gm4queen this is the pic am talking about

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

 

this pics i saw it earlier finally he update it miss him sooo much. @gm4queen this is the pic am talking about

 

Join the club dear!!! :)

 

I am so relieved that we finally got him in sight! It's been more than a year.. But now that he appeared in private, he will soon appear in public dear! Let's be patient! B) He will be back soon... And you know, he doesn't accept everything he offers with!!! He only accept characters with a great personality! So it could take a little while for him to come back!! But no worries... Let's wait!! :) :wub: He will be back soon!!!

 

And I am so glad to see you here dear... Can't wait to chat with you more!!! See you soon! :) :kiss_wink: 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A NEW DRAMA FOR CHOI DANIEL PLEASE!!! :)

 

WAITING FOR HIS NEXT DRAMA!

 

MISS HIM!

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, gm4queen said:

 

I am so relieved that we finally got him in sight! It's been more than a year.. But now that he appeared in private, he will soon appear in public dear! Let's be patient! B) He will be back soon... And you know, he doesn't accept everything he offers with!!! He only accept characters with a great personality! So it could take a little while for him to come back!! But no worries... Let's wait!! :) :wub: He will be back soon!!!

 

And I am so glad to see you here dear... Can't wait to chat with you more!!! See you soon! :) :kiss_wink: 

Yes let wait for him yes true he choose good role for him i really love the role he play at the ghost detective @gm4queenfinally am back to normal just like old time when we chat about him and park eun bin much. :kiss_wink: 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes let wait for him yes true he choose good role for him i really love the role he play at the ghost detective @gm4queenfinally am back to normal just like old time when we chat about him and park eun bin much. :kiss_wink: 

 

Yes darling.... I am so glad that you are back here! :) Feeling so happy!

 

And yes, as I said before, let's wait until he gets an offer with a manly character that fits his personality! I am sure he will be back soon! And OH GOD, we still can't get over with Lee Da Il!!! How amazing is it dear???! It totally proves that he only does choose strong roles to play in! B) I think he knows what's the best for him! So let's wait!!!! :heart:

 

And do drop by here more often now dear! I missed you so much til now! Hope your exams get good results as well! :) 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha ha ha....! Have you ever seen Daniel's BabyFaced Beauty???! I do plus I love he & Jang Na Ra a s a couple so much too! :) And look at this... Someone has converted them in to babies!!! And he is short & sweet!! :D How can a tall guy be this short & sweet???! Such a different look!!! :mrgreen: Ha ha ha... I am laughing already & hope you all also will enjoy the pics..! 

 

And Oh god, he is too cute to handle! :kiss_wink:B) :heart:♥️

 

Tagging dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Lawyerh & other ladies... :D

 

2d725a5677d12a85199e5e12d128958c.jpg

 

4dc9ff865197d28dddaaebe322299e9a.jpg

 

1b69998282ea033d1f3f2346a907de8f.jpg

 

View the full article here...

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Yes darling.... I am so glad that you are back here! :) Feeling so happy!

 

And yes, as I said before, let's wait until he gets an offer with a manly character that fits his personality! I am sure he will be back soon! And OH GOD, we still can't get over with Lee Da Il!!! How amazing is it dear???! It totally proves that he only does choose strong roles to play in! B) I think he knows what's the best for him! So let's wait!!!! :heart:

 

And do drop by here more often now dear! I missed you so much til now! Hope your exams get good results as well! :) 

 

Awww thanks i miss u guys too it been along time thanks for praying for me am sooo happy to chat with u guys:kiss_wink: @gm4queen

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha ha....! Have you ever seen Daniel's BabyFaced Beauty???! I do plus I love he & Jang Na Ra a s a couple so much too! :) And look at this... Someone has converted them in to babies!!! And he is short & sweet!! :D How can a tall guy be this short & sweet???! Such a different look!!! :mrgreen: Ha ha ha... I am laughing already & hope you all also will enjoy the pics..! 

 

And Oh god, he is too cute to handle! :kiss_wink:B) :heart:♥️

 

Tagging dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Lawyerh & other ladies... :D

 

Awwww soooooo cute am going to rewatch them and also the ghost detective definitely :joy:

DanielChoi_BabyFaced.jpg he looks soooo cool there @gm4queen @Pyar

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

 

I hope we will see him in new photoshoots. @gm4queen @Pyar

 

Of course dear! That's one thing I am counting days to see him in! His photoshoots after his mandatory military service is so man'y, sexy & appealing! :o His recent photoshoot is Arena with his The Beast co-stars! He is making me fall for him over and over again, dear! He is a real man!!! :):o That's why I love him so much!!!

 

65050709_1251722984996589_4679594880215810048_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQkOvWHlQ9j4xpbjhpc4X0B3fqZj9MfmmfoEJT1RIfQJ1u9Wd-byNJWXhb_9EwQc2hoCHXUcLNrkNLxEsRg8MLep&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb1-1.fna&oh=18e7b0b606eb67053a8ecb237aa25d44&oe=5E1B2B3E

 

And... Even though I am not a fan of his new movie, The Beast, I am so glad that he played in it! We got to see him to the fullest in so many press cons because of it! And just give me a reason to not to fall for this guy!!! I bet I can't do it dear! He is totally a dream.. ❤❤❤❤ His tall height, his hair bangs & the light beard is all enough for me to fall hard for him!!! :o 

He is my dream guy!!!! I wanna have a manly guy like him for real this time!! 

 

img.jpg

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the beast cast on SBS radio. miss him.:wub:

D9-Ns11UEAE_OjG.jpg

 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A NEW DRAMA FOR CHOI DANIEL PLEASE!!!

A NEW DRAMA FOR CHOI DANIEL PLEASE!!!

A NEW DRAMA FOR CHOI DANIEL PLEASE!!!

 

:kiss_wink:

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...