Quantcast

I am currently watching Daniel's High Kick Through the Roof & there is something going on youtube right now! There is a live streaming of High Kick Through the Roof for total 8 hrs without any ads & all that & I think they are summerizing the entire story in 8 hrs! :) Such a delightful surprise! Finally something sweet about him to watch!

And got our guy in sight! Can't believe that it's already been 10 yrs.... :wub: Dear chingus, have a glimpse of Choi Daniel.... 

EHOTj8YVUAEcIDs.jpg

EHOTj8-UYAAWwaW.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkmqL-fdkN4&feature=youtu.be

• Like 2
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I am currently watching Daniel's High Kick Through the Roof & there is something going on youtube right now! There is a live streaming of High Kick Through the Roof for total 8 hrs without any ads & all that & I think they are summerizing the entire story in 8 hrs! :) Such a delightful surprise! Finally something sweet about him to watch!

And got our guy in sight! Can't believe that it's already been 10 yrs.... :wub: Dear chingus, have a glimpse of Choi Daniel.... 

yes, cant believe 10 yrs. when he come back? miss him so much in drama.! :bawling:

• Love 1

About yesterday's live broadcast of High Kick Through the Roof...

Spoiler

Just watched the final 30mins of the live stream! And they didn't include the break up of Ji Hoon/ Jung Eum & the bitter ending of Ji Hoon/ Se Kyung! I think fans are much relieved now much more than the original plot! :) :heart:

And I am currently watching episode 98 of High Kick Through the Roof & was surprised yesterday as they live streamed a summary of the full series in 8hrs... And this is something I edited 2 yrs ago but only now I am posting it on public! Another Choi Daniel Music Video... :) :heart:

@triplem @Ameera Ali @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 @Lawyerh @phoenix24 @nohamahamoud2002 @Heidi Seow @kaedechan & other chingus, I hope you all will like my edit! :) :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 5

35 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I hope you all will like my edit! :) :heart:

it's really beautiful @gm4queen. thanks for sharing!:wub: miss him:bawling:

• Thanks 1

My love for him on my IG... He is so hotter than the sun!!! :)

Some of his arts I created myself!

miss you so much, boy! Why haven't you come back yet???! Don't you know that I am madly waiting for you?! :mellow: Please come back soon!!! I won't let you do only a movie for this year! I wanna see you as the sweet & caring & handsome boyfriend you always be.:wub: Please come back real soon! :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@gm4queen youre the most loyal among us here... weve been keep changing oppas lately muahahaha.... btw nice video, I hope he make a strong come back soon!!! :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

47 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen youre the most loyal among us here... weve been keep changing oppas lately muahahaha.... btw nice video, I hope he make a strong come back soon!!! :wub:

Ha ha ha... You know me dear! :D I seriously dislike feminine K-actors! They richard simmons me off when I see them on screen! But this guy is one of a kind! With or without beard, he is seriously manly! I fall for him over & over again!!!! :wub: Ha ha ha.... my taste is slightly different than others! :sweatingbullets: I think it's my weakness to fall for the same guy over & over again!! :D What to do...???!!

3076_1_org.jpg

And by the way dear, thanks a lot for giving my MV so much love! :) I am impatiently waiting for his come back! I hope he casts in a rom-com next so that we all can enjoy him together... :heart: Still feeling upset that dear @triplem chingu missed out the sexiest ghost in K-dramaland last year!!! So, really hope to see her in his next drama thread! YEAH!!!! :thumbsup: Want him in handsome boyfriend mode next!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

On 10/20/2019 at 12:51 AM, gm4queen said:

About yesterday's live broadcast of High Kick Through the Roof...

Reveal hidden contents

Just watched the final 30mins of the live stream! And they didn't include the break up of Ji Hoon/ Jung Eum & the bitter ending of Ji Hoon/ Se Kyung! I think fans are much relieved now much more than the original plot! :) :heart:

And I am currently watching episode 98 of High Kick Through the Roof & was surprised yesterday as they live streamed a summary of the full series in 8hrs... And this is something I edited 2 yrs ago but only now I am posting it on public! Another Choi Daniel Music Video... :) :heart:

@triplem @Ameera Ali @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 @Lawyerh @phoenix24 @nohamahamoud2002 @Heidi Seow @kaedechan & other chingus, I hope you all will like my edit! :) :heart:

Great job @gm4queen!  What program did you use?  I never have that much patience for editing.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Great job @gm4queen!  What program did you use?  I never have that much patience for editing.

Aww... Thank you so much darling for your lovely comment! :wub: Yeah, video editing is a bit harsh! You should have a great patience in order to cop with it! 

See you again, chingu! :)

• Like 3

miss him. when he come back? hope he come back soon :wub:

• Love 1