Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Sometimes he is so calm!

Sometimes he is so naughty!

Sometimes he is so handsome!

Sometimes he is so hot!

Sometimes he is so sexy!

 

71763427_2313696878941845_75183091560847

 

Just an attempt to gather his hottest moments so far, right from 2009 in one place... :heart:

I hope my dear @triplem @Ameera Ali @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Lawyerh @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 @phoenix24 @hushh & all other Daniel fans will love my edit! :)

 

https://youtu.be/cN5Fsv38qJA

 

I miss him to the bits now! It's been a long time since he haven't done a drama! It's been a year since he is away from screen...

We all are waiting for you, boy!!! Please come back soon! :) 

At least a drama special would do the trick!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! :thumbsup:

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Sometimes he is so calm!

Sometimes he is so naughty!

Sometimes he is so handsome!

Sometimes he is so hot!

Sometimes he is so sexy!

 

 

Wow it's so beautiful! he so sweet! :love: miss him too. hope he come back soon.

thanks lot for video:thumbsup::wub:

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I miss him to the bits now! It's been a long time since he haven't done a drama! It's been a year since he is away from screen...

We all are waiting for you, boy!!! Please come back soon! :) 

At least a drama special would do the trick!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! :thumbsup:

 

@gm4queen yes we miss him badly i hope there will news saying choi daniel had confirmed the drama""""""".

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

 

@gm4queen yes we miss him badly i hope there will news saying choi daniel had confirmed the drama""""""".

 

Yes dear!! That's my only hope too... :kiss_wink: He is so naughty this time! It's already been a year since he's away from the small screen! :( I just tried to watch his movie, Beast but it's not really my cup of tea... So I am glad that he's not a lead there! And this is the perfect time for him to come back for his fans...!! I mean everyone is waiting for him so badly! :wub: 

 

And I am so glad to see you here after months darling! Feel free to drop by anytime! :) You know, I am mad for this handsome guy!!! He is a beautiful dream... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

 

69876533_2294553994189467_67215932982023

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg he really so handsome! when he come back?:heart:miss him so much!

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a new drama for choi daniel please :thumbsup:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...