Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

19 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I think Dan has talked about a lot of things & he revealed that he is preparing for his lead role & will soon start shooting the series! B) :wub: ❤ YES YES YES!!! Oh My God, this is fantastic!! Wonderful!! It means that he has confirmed the lead role in the drama! :) I am so looking forward to see him after 2 yrs of hiatus in the K-dramaland! 

Way to go, boy! Can't wait to see you on-screen!

It was good that Daniel cameo had good memories. :wub:Nice to hear the voice of Daniel! Thank you for posting it.:wub: I'm also curious the new drama!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, danisnk222 said:

It was good that Daniel cameo had good memories. :wub:Nice to hear the voice of Daniel! Thank you for posting it.:wub: I'm also curious the new drama!

Yes of course, I also can't wait to see him!! It's so great that he did his cameo role right before his lead role! His fans hot a nice motive from him! So now every fan of him is so desperate to see him after a long time! Finally he is back!!! :lol: Oh Yeah, party time! 

:gangnamstyle:

• Love 3

It's not too strange for him to become attractive to the audience because he's so handsome

Why is the cameo role of Choi Daniel in It's okay to not be Okay so appealing to the audience? His character helped the audience to admire the unique jealousy of the male lead Moon Kang Tae after many times "ignoring" the female lead Go Moon Young.

July 14, 2020

Recently, the audience watching It's okay to not be okay excited by the cameo appearance of actor Choi Daniel, who was famous for his role as a handsome doctor in the sitcom High Kick Through The Roof.

FWxQ8EFHmrQafTIKFiZvHZ5zSK0axd2ZuRjty6wg

In particular, his character also helps the audience to admire the unique jealousy of the male lead Kang Tae after many times "ignoring" the female lead Go Moon Young.

vGZtnah0tinUQvtVW0TPf9wbhpgO8KLjBaBXNtNf

Seeing the famous female writer in the bar, the young man came to greet and introduce himself to her. The audience laughed when they began to see Kang Tae unhappy when the female lead said that they were just acquaintances. Jealousy also emerged from there.

Qpe9pWM0aCIz6iH0ZzEHACpHlrqOZWDEFpPl7O25

It can be said that Choi Daniel returned to the small screen with a very short cameo role but also made the fans attention and extremely excited. 

Choi Daniel, born in 1986, is one of the most beloved and popular actors of Korean showbiz. Possessing a height of 1.86m, Choi Daniel started out as a model before moving into acting.

The actor has appeared in many popular dramas such as High Kick Through The Roof, School 2013, Cyrano Agency ... In Vietnam, Choi Daniel is loved by the audience as the handsome doctor in the High Kick Through The Roof series. It's the 2nd season of High Kick series. 

The beauty of Choi Daniel makes many girls fall in love.

View the original article here

Credit to the new friend, @Danychoi2712 for the english translation!

• Love 4

1 hour ago, Danychoi2712 said:

it's my pleasure

Hello dear! I warmly welcome you to the fan forum of Choi Daniel! :lol:

Thanks lot for the article about Daniel! It's so sweet that Vietnam loves him so much! :heart: He is so popular than we actually think! So happy to have another fan of Daniel here! You can talk all about how much you love him & support him here! I am so looking forward to chat with you about our lovely guy! :wub:

And please be more active, ah??! :D See you soon dear...

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, endeavor said:

I didn't read the articles about the cameo so I was pleasantly surprised by it. I didn't realized how much I've missed seeing him on screen. Haha! I'm glad to hear that he has a drama coming out at the end of the year. =)

Hello dear! I am so glad to see you here!

Yes, his cameo was really a pleasant surprise for his fans. And I think it's a nice motive for his fans that he appeared on tv after a long time of absence. And I am so happy that he is finally returning to the small screen with a lead role! :lol: Can't wait to know if he is gonna be a hair dresser or someone else in the new drama! 

I am so glad to meet another fan of my handsome oppa! I've seen your posts in earlier pages of his thread, sharing handsome pics of Daniel! Feel free to drop by anytime here, chingu! :wub: Really wanna see you here again... :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Finally, our handsome Daniel in JWidecompany instagram account after a very long time! :lol: He appears on J WIFI MAGAZINE August issue! It's all about his cameo appearance in tvN drama It's Okay Not To be Okay!

116153667_656146041659578_31688128730986

Now that it's forbidden to embed instagram posts, I only post the link of his post & go, check it out guys! :lol: He is so loved by his fans! :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDSuD5pprc_/

We miss you all, boy! Eagerly waiting for your lead role & upcoming drama! :)

• Like 1
  • Love 3

bf0231ba02f54485ad76deabd4febc51.jpeg?s=

Oh Yoon Ah And Choi Daniel Receive Offers To Join JTBC Drama Kim Hyang Gi Is In Talks For 

Aug 5, 2020

by L. Kim

Oh Yoon Ah, Choi Daniel, and Kim Hyang Gi may be working together in a new drama!

Previously, it was announced that Kim Hyang Gi received an offer to star in JTBC’s “Fly, Butterfly” (literal title). The drama follows the lives of people working at a hair salon as they learn to love themselves for who they are. “Age of Youth” screenwriter Park Yeon Sun is set to write for the drama, which will be co-directed by “Hello Dracula” producing director (PD) Kim Da Ye and “The Wind Blows” co-PD Kim Bo Kyung.

On August 5, an industry representative reported that Oh Yoon Ah and Choi Daniel have been cast in the drama as well.

Choi Daniel’s agency J,WIDE-Company also responded, “He received the offer and is reviewing it.” 

On the other hand, details about Choi Daniel’s potential character have not been given yet.

“Fly, Butterfly” will air in the first half of next year.

Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1417227wpp/oh-yoon-ah-and-choi-daniel-receive-offers-to-join-jtbc-drama-kim-hyang-gi-is-in-talks-for

• Like 1
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, @sinhvichuchu said:

Yeahhhhhh amazing topic kakakaka :33333333

Hello dear! I warmly welcome you to the fan forum of Choi Daniel! :lol:I am all in charge of this beautiful place so feel free to ask me anything! 

This is his international fan forum & we all love him here! :wub: We only post accurate info & pics of him so you can trust us all! And if you find anything new & accurate about him feel free to post it here! :) You are most welcome! And stay tuned for his new drama! :heart:

3 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Oh my god, me too dear!!! :lol: I wonder why they don't reveal his character info in the first place! More excitement on board! :lol: Now that the party begins! Can't wait for him!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Here is the official Soompi Twitter post about Daniel being casting in the new drama!

Some says that Daniel is already confirmed for the new drama but let's wait for the official confirmation from the Soompi news team!

Finally, something beautiful to worth waiting for.. :heart: :lol:

https://twitter.com/soompi/status/1290952826340794369

Other Instagram posts links mentioning about Daniel's new drama are listed below.

He sure is so loved by his fans! :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDgRo5Ph4k2/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDgfROzpQFx/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDgzfexFlLJ/

Mydramalist link for his new drama is created!

https://mydramalist.com/61393-fly-butterfly

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, reiko said:

I love Daniel!

I'm really looking forward to his new drama!

Hello dear friend! I am so glad to see you here! You finally made it in to Choi Daniel's soompi forums! Welcome aboard! :wub:

Yeah, I am so excited to see our handsome guy right after 2 years in K-dramaland! His previous drama The Ghost Detective looks like a decade ago now.. :( So I am eagerly waiting to see him on-screen! :lol: But first, the confirmation article of his role is yet to be released! Then we are all set, dear! :wub:

Oh my god, I am so excited! Please stay tuned, dear! There are a lot more to come! :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hello Danielovers!

Well! I see that all his fans are missing him so much.. Yes, that's the truth that we all miss him so much! :(And there is some info going on the internet that Daniel's new drama is coming out June next year! :huh: But I say why would he start shooting now if the drama is due next June?? :rolleyes: So I think there is some misunderstanding regarding the release date of his new drama.. So let's wait until we get the confirmation news of his appearance in the drama! :thumbsup: Here is the link to one of the web sites about his new drama.. 

https://mydramalist.com/61393-fly-butterfly

And I am so glad that we have new fans like @Danychoi2712 @reiko & @@sinhvichuchu who love & support our handsome guy wholeheartedly! :wub: Please do visit this thread often & show your love & support for him! We appreciate your comments a lot here! :):lol:

We hope to see you all more in this beautiful forum of Choi Daniel! :wub:

By the way guys, have you watched this interview of Daniel in 2018??? This is before he casted in The Ghost Detective! He says that he is not handsome enough.. :o Oh boy, you are sexy enough to make me fall in love with you over & over again! 

And I think @reiko friend will love his looks as he is beardless and glassesless here! :D

Edited by gm4queen
Adding the web site link..
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

53 minutes ago, @sinhvichuchu said:

thank u, admin cuteeeee :333333 yeah, i’m very hope to watch Daniel’s film, he’ll shine like the stars!!!! 

Yes, he totally deserve to be a shining star, dear! Fingers crossed! :lol: :wub:

38 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Thats sad to hear that I want to see him now...

So we have to be patient. :sweat_smile: sorry @gm4queen we have to wait again.

Dear, I think it must be January 2021 or something like that! The most news articles say that the first half of 2021 so It's definitely in between January & June 2021!!! :thumbsup: So let's wait for the confirmation news of Daniel's appearance in the drama first! :) Then we can decide what's going on! Cheers! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi Handsome! :lol:

Finally, he is back in public! I am so in love with this beard guy! :wub: Must be his new looks in the drama! And this is the interview he did for launching his Japanese fan club today!! I think he said that everyone is having a hard time because of corona & it's a pleasure to open a fan club for his japanese fans amidst the pandemic! :heart: You are so sweet like a candy bar, boy!!! 

And that a lot for dear @danisnk222 & @reiko friends for the video link & the launching date! :wub: Daniel's Japanese fan club will open online on August 21!!! Oh god, you are so lucky ladies!!! Have fun!!! :D

117769078_153156883068251_21856842082788

117861369_153156879734918_34560335701018

117727435_153157059734900_67795471671812

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD-yfvppiYS/

https://a-ara.co.jp/movie/829

Can't wait for his upcoming drama now! :lol:

And oh god, the internet is having a blast about his Japanese fan club! :rolleyes: YAYYY, way to go Dan!!! :lol: Go for it!!!! :wub: We are waiting for you, boy!

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1