Quantcast

One year ago....

(I desperately miss this handsome boy this year! :()

984d8b581e1141caa23079b22c4169c8.jpeg?s=

Choi Daniel Surprises “The Ghost Detective” Staff With Food Truck

Sep 14, 2018
by Y. Shin

The staff of “The Ghost Detective” are receiving a lot of love from Choi Daniel!

On September 14, Choi Daniel’s agency J,WIDE-Company posted on its official Instagram page, “He’s buying, he’s buying, actor Choi Daniel is buying. Delicious snacks that have arrived on set of ‘The Ghost Detective.’ We enjoyed the food thanks to the chef.”

The post included an image of Choi Daniel standing in front of the food truck with a bright smile on his face. He rests a hand on the chef’s shoulder, expressing his gratitude for the food. The sign on the truck reads, “Thank you to all the production staff, seniors, and my colleagues. Fighting!”

Source : https://www.soompi.com/article/1230257wpp/choi-daniel-surprises-ghost-detective-staff-food-truck

• Like 3
  • Love 1

69538544_2290602724584594_79755285853204

Well, can't believe that it's already 1 yr since the 1st ep of The Ghost Detective aired on Sep 5, 2018! I still remember how impatient I was to see Daniel on-screen again after Jugglers. I knew it that he'd totally rock the world. And the same thing exactly happened as well. I think no one was imagining that the series would be a super hit among the international fans amidst the lowest ratings. So I feel extremely happy for Daniel that he's got an international recognition as Lee Da Il. And still definitely miss him, Park Eun Bin & all the other cast of The Ghost Detective. :) Thanks a lot for giving us such a wonderful story...

Fighting, THE GHOST DETECTIVE & CHOI DANIEL!!

Happy 1st Anniversary! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Fighting, THE GHOST DETECTIVE & CHOI DANIEL!!

Happy 1st Anniversary! :heart:

Sooooo sweet if u this is soooo beautiful it made me wanting them to be in next romantic drama for danbin. I wish in future or NEXT YEAR. :love: @gm4queen

• Love 2

28 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Sooooo sweet if u this is soooo beautiful it made me wanting them to be in next romantic drama for danbin. I wish in future or NEXT YEAR. :love: @gm4queen

Hello dear! Yes, my thoughts are exactly too... They are so sweet together & it's so strange that we miss them even after 1 yr..! :o I think they've possessed us last year! Such a magical feeling...! You know, I watch The Ghost Detective again & again now! I can't simply stop shipping them :wub: They are so sweet like a candy bar together!

And it's also been 1 yr since we haven't seen our guy in K-dramaland! I wish he comes back real soon for us as we desperately miss him now! :) Just watched his scenes in The Beast movie... I think I am not a fan of it! I need him to be the sweet & caring & manly first-lead boyfriend to a pretty lady! Yeah... Let's pray darling... :heart: He will be back!!!!

3076_1_org.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

hope he come back soon. we miss choi daniel congratz for 1st annivesary of the ghost detective.:kiss_wink:

• Love 2

a new drama for choi daniel please:wub: 

• Love 1