Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

8 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

his haircut:heart:

Of course dear!! He is so sweet in hair bangs! :) But I think it's an old pic of him!! Like at the time of KBS Radio stuff... And guess what! This is my current PC wallpaper!! Look how sweet he is with hair bangs, dear!!! :wub: And those muscles... :D It's all enough for me to fall for him over & over again! :heart:

72872264_2362557707389095_69084792695554

And I've seen few clips of him hosting at KBS radio & he is a perfect guy for the job, dear!!! :) But feel sad that he has quit it!! :( His voice is mesmerizing!!!! :wub: Can't wait to see him again in K-dramaland!!! Fingers crossed!!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Aww how sweet......true he quit...but it's okay it's his choice and we will keep on supporting him..... although I miss him now more:cold_sweat: @gm4queen

Of course dear!!! Absolutely, we support him at the bottom of our hearts! :) And that's why he has a huge fan base even if he's not active in social media... So I think we can imagine how popular he is among his fans! :wub: So everybody is so waiting for him! :) And I really hope that we get a news soon about him casting in a drama!! 

♥️♥️♥️♥️

• Like 1

I've finished watching The Ghost Detective for the _______ time!!! :D Seriously, I can't remember the count!!! And even after one year, it is my most fav K-drama ever!!! I think it has Daniel's best performance so far!!! I never thought that I would get addicted to a horror series ever but he made it possible for me!!! :heart: This guy is incredible...

And where are you really, boy???! Please come back real quick as it's already more than a year since you possessed us in Lee Da Il's robes!!! :) 

And here is what I found a few minutes ago... Your biweekly dose of scare-free Choi Daniel's stoicness from episode 5 of The Ghost Detective!! He is so gorgeous... Lee Da Il!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

760_0-73165200-1537437666_a2559001-2a1b-

\760_0-19022200-1537437666_4224469c-5595-

760_0-37038400-1537437666_d6a36423-c0aa-

• Love 1

On 12/8/2019 at 9:13 PM, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Wow.... @gm4queen yes same have no idea how much we watched:joy:....I really hope he will come at kbs awards for presenter... announce the winner....he really look handsome in every scenes even with eunbin...my fav moment was when Han told yeowool she sleep u got black under Ur eyed and daily was staring at her..the way he stared at her was so sweet. 

Its so cute the way Eun bin touched him and the way .   both of them stared....

The way dail only smiled or stared at yeowool..:joy:

Oh my god dear... how did you find these gifs???! I love them all!!! :wub: He is even more handsome when he stares at her! Thanks a lot for these gifs & let me re-post my fav of them!!!

tumblr_pg5hiiKYZL1wcaps0o9_r1_400.gifv&k tumblr_pg5hiiKYZL1wcaps0o3_r1_400.gifv&k 

tumblr_pg5hiiKYZL1wcaps0o1_r1_400.gifv&k

And yes, I am so crossing fingers for him to attend KBS drama awards 2019 & presents an awards!!! I really wanna see him in one way or another dear!!! And this year is almost ending so I really hope he does a drama in the upcoming year!!! And he doesn't accepts anything he gets, he only accepts the roles which fits to his strong personality!! So, let's be patient & wait for him, dear!! :) He will be back soon!!!!!

And as you can see, he knows the best for him... :wub: Feel so happy to see that viewers around the world love The Ghost Detective a lot!!! It's a refreshing change for his acting career!!! :) keep it all up, boy!!! We ❤ you, Dan! 

• Like 1

Finally, the guy is back in spotlight! Looks like Daniel attended an art gallery today & he is so handsome as always & his poses are so adorable! :) :wub: I love his silky hair as well... So refreshing!!! And when is he gonna come back for us??? I want him back so badly! Now, it's more than a year & I am loosing my patience here waiting for him... :(

Dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Thienthu317 & other lovelies, these are the newest pics of Daniel!!! :) He is looking so cute, isn't he???! :wub:

74797767_177720073310692_839234252081660

78821349_190109088786528_152496340193077

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

Merry Christmas @gm4queen . I’m sad we had no drama from him this year 

Yes of course dear... I am so sad too! Really hope that he casts in a drama soon in 2020! Not only us, in fact everyone is waiting for his come back & next drama!!! Wish he knows how we feel!! :wub: 

Merry Christmas chingu!!! And thanks a lot for wishing me even though I am not celebrating Christmas... :) And speaking of Christmas, suddenly Jugglers popped up in my mind! That's such a beautiful time! :) I want that time back!! Miss him to the bits...! :( :bawling:

• Like 1