Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

22 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes i hope they work again in future in romantic drama cause daniel is a boyfriend material.:joy: @gm4queen. I cam see there r many comments saying daniel need to come back. I hope sure too that director would choose him quickly. 

12 minutes ago, Pyar said:

He will be back soon @gm4queen @parkeunbinchoidaniel . lets pray! :)

Of course dear!!! Daniel is totally the most handsome on-screen boyfriend in K-dramaland! :D I've never seen a guy who totally fits for the role of boyfriend other than him!! :) And there are KBS Drama Specials (10 one day dramas) going on but I don't think that he would cast in one of those dramas as it ends this month! (I secretly prayed that he casts in one of them though :( But still, nothing happened!!! :tears: )

So let's hope that he casts in a mini series soon so that we can enjoy his handsome features all together! :) :wub: And oh yes, if you check on instagram, his every fan is waiting for him!!! So glad to see that his fans love him so much!!! :)

And no joke... This guy is the most handsome Korean boyfriend from head to toe! :o❤❤❤❤ 

75513405_2348263445485188_22303652639984

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

This is my favourite moment, at first i thought i dont care if there r kissing scene. I just love their hugs moment its soo beautiful. @gm4queen @Pyar i want to see this more moment of them. I love lee da ll and yeowool they both love and care each other and know each other feeling. 

I always love to read what you think about our DanBin couple dear!! I feel so refreshed when I read your comments about the two love birds! :) Seriously, they've already made a special space in every fans heart! Both are still a hot topic in Kdramaland & I am so happy for both of them! YES!!! It's already been a year... No matter how many dramas they are gonna do as individuals but fans so want them to be together in the future!!! :heart: And it's so amazing dear! I think it takes a lot of guts for celebrities to make a special place in someone's heart for a long period of time! :)

Ha ha ha... I dunno why but I often see them kiss in my dreams... May be it's all because we wanted them to kiss hardly in the series! :D And it's a huge void that these two hotties didn't have a single kiss in the script!!! :tears:....❤❤ 

51833964_2150930248551843_22137725554985

44814291_2081156448862557_45119337193506

And darling, have seen this pic ever???! Someone is so hot in the blue suit! OMO!!! That pose... :o :D He is a brat! :mrgreen:

45093822_2084225018555700_21886808841089

• LOL 1

And speaking of which, dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @Lawyerh @phoenix24 @nohamahamoud2002 @Thienthu317 @gladys0710 @Heidi Seow @triplem & other ladies, have you ever seen Waiting for Love (2013) of Choi Daniel..???! It's KBS Drama Special in 2013! It's so sweet & it's all about dating!! :) He is playing as a love guru & the famous Korean singer BoA is also presented! 

Looking-Forward-to-Romance-18.jpg

Waiting_For_Love-ep01trailer.jpg

Looking-Forward-to-Romance-6.jpg

It's one of my fav dramas of Daniel & he even won the excellence actor award in a One-act Drama/Special!!! :kiss_wink: He is totally the boyfriend material! :D If you haven't watched it, please watch it! It's highly recommended! So sweet to fall in love with! And I think two eps are not at all enough for this drama! They should have converted it to a mini series with the same cast!! :tears:

And every fan loves Choi Daniel in it! ❤❤❤❤ I see KBS is currently having KBS Drama Special 2019 & I wish he would casted in one of the remaining dramas.. But it's looks like never gonna happen.. :( Miss him so much!!! :heart: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

Hi @gm4queen . I will definitely check out that kbs drama special. So far no news of his next project ? 

Hello hello dear!! Long time no see & how are you doing??! So glad to see you here! :)

And yes, please check out for his Waiting For Love & feel the first love for yourself! :) As you can see, he is so sweet in it! Wearing eye-glasses... Totally our fav looks! And so sad that there is still no news of his new project!!! May be in next year! :wub: But got these pics on IG a few days ago & looks like he is on a long resting vacation there... His long hair is something new to me! And he definitely loves babies... How sweet! :wub:

75360960_550942282329414_384244456840477

75450455_715893228892189_556962292446367

And I miss him so badly now dear... As you know, it's already more than a year since he hasn't done a drama & his new movie is not my taste! :mellow: Praying so hard for him to return in another super hit series... And see you again dear!!! A million thanks for dropping by here! :wub: I hope to see you more in here when he casts in his next drama! 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@gm4queen lol, Daniel acts cheerful roles in drama special, 

one of my favourite actors, Zin Tae Hyun acted a role of a mute person in drama special who dies at the end. I don't know what's wrong with the actors I follow, they are so tragic :D 

Ha ha ha chingu... Aside from Drama Special, do you know what has Daniel done in mini series so far??! In High Kick Through The Roof (2009), he dies at the last sec! Then in Big Man (2014), he is the villain & suicides in the last ep! And in The Ghost Detective (2018), I think you won't be needed to explain more that he is blah blah blah... :tears: So I guess everyone is the same dear... No difference at all!

But anyway, thanks a lot for dropping by here dear! :wub: See you... Don't worry & be happy!!! :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Omg where did U get this. Its from their official site thanks for sharing.... He is acting cool there:joy:.

I got is last year dear! I think it's as soon as the series ended! :) :wub: There is a web site called Naver & you can find high quality pics of his projects/ photoshoots & etc there! I think I got that pic from Naver! And here you go dear... I've tagged you of his Naver links! Enjoy his handsomeness on your screen! :D :wub:

• Here you can find a lot of behind the scene pics of Daniel in Jugglers:) Please be patient that the page takes some time to load as the pics are in high quality!

https://post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=11406049&memberNo=2127174&searchKeyword=j wide&searchRank=91

• And try the following Naver link & see a lot of stuff about The Ghost Detective set, dear! :) Please be patient that the page takes some time to load as the pics are in high quality!

https://post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16803091&memberNo=2127174&searchKeyword=j wide&searchRank=89

• And this is the full collection of his ELLE photoshoot last year! :) Please be patient that the page takes some time to load as the pics are in high quality!

https://post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16630209&memberNo=2127174&searchKeyword=j wide&searchRank=89

• Like 1

3 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

He looks soooo great in suits.

3 hours ago, Pyar said:

yes. he so handsome in suits. jugglers and the ghost detective the best. :love:

Of course!!!! He is ultra handsome in suits! I think it's more because of his tall height & manliness, ladies! :D And also think that Jugglers has the best looks of him in suits... Every color is perfect on him!! How sweet! :wub: Wanna keep him in my pocket!!! How to let him go???! :D He is the perfect drink for thirsty!! :heart:

74670674_2349577245353808_62549196108610

74580187_2349569755354557_4305922413247332352_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQlLejuTv-vojlyGUflId34fJjCv3yzz6ZmlHKAPmMrd0T_dYtEa1E58tMpu-Bns4kResZYklMQzv_WsAKHV5BW_&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb1-1.fna&oh=b297e42fe31abfb5cac0003a58b5f678&oe=5E559520

Oh Gosh, I am missing this handsome guy in eye-glasses madly! He better come back soon! Feel so empty without him! :tears:

64633779_2233253240319543_4646121876500774912_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQmjJM6ec8hwqzrYE919kz2Cs2Sp3qyeqJvn2K9EYHP2Ckx6xeQaf9Fqj4NGncuDmZMOkZDtRfYmDEaXRK5CWdw_&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb1-1.fna&oh=14ad3456306587a4eccc2e78fb1af022&oe=5E8B45CD

• Love 1

It's already 10 yrs ago but I've been looking in every corner for these pics in high quality! And finally here they are... :)

Choi Daniel poses for photographs on December 30, 2009 in Seoul, South Korea.

Looking so handsome, Dan!!!! :)

choi-daniel-poses-for-photographs-on-dec

Spoiler

Spoiler