Quantcast

One year ago.... :heart:

Choi Daniel Talks About Undergoing Transformation For His Upcoming Horror Drama

Aug 28, 2018
by L. Kim

9c483a0e2c674a5e96ffeabef50fa7d8.jpeg?s=

Choi Daniel showed off his rugged charms for the September issue of Elle magazine.

During the photo shoot, the actor portrayed a tough image that drastically differed from the usually soft and gentle vibe he gave out in his previous productions. His new bearded look also gave a glimpse at his character in his newest drama “The Ghost Detective.”

The horror drama tells the story of detective Lee Da Il (Choi Daniel), who chases after ghosts, and his energetic assistant Jung Yeo Wool (Park Eun Bin). The two are dragged into a bizarre case as they encounter a mysterious woman called Sun Woo Hye (Lee Ji Ah).

Choi-Daniel-1.jpg

In the interview following the photo shoot, Choi Daniel described “The Ghost Detective,” saying, “The drama is a mixture of horror, fantasy and thriller. Because the character is in a crisis due to a mysterious incident, you will be able to see a more serious and desperate side of me.”

Concerning the transformation of his appearance, he commented, “I was the one who suggested that I grow a beard first because I play a detective, and it seemed like it would fit the role. During the test filming, there were many positive reactions because it was different from my original image, but I’m used to this appearance. When I’m not working, I don’t shave, and I also dress casually.”

Choi-Daniel-2.jpg

Source : https://www.soompi.com/article/1221161wpp/choi-daniel-talks-undergoing-transformation-upcoming-horror-drama

• Like 3
  • Love 3

miss him:bawling: hope he come back soon:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @Pyar darlings,

Just posting some pics of my DanBIn MV here.... I hope you'd love these shots of our handsome guy!!!! :wub: I am working so hard on it!!!! Yet I feel so happy.... He is the music to my heart.... :) :love:

67621073_2265552927089574_38317331945629

And I love this scene madly... No need of further explanations... His eyes say it all! Peak in to me a little bit.... What I am :o

67958180_2265552937089573_49286731075912

I'll bear, O sweetheart.... :) :D :heart:

67521864_2265552953756238_49561683930036

• Like 2
  • Love 3

26 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Just posting some pics of my DanBIn MV here.... I hope you'd love these shots of our handsome guy!!!! :wub: I am working so hard on it!!!! Yet I feel so happy.... He is the music to my heart.... :) :love:

OMG this is sooooooooooooooooo cute cant wait love the screenshots omg the way lee dail stare at her through the mirror:love: cant wait keep it up dear @gm4queen

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

OMG this is sooooooooooooooooo cute cant wait love the screenshots omg the way lee dail stare at her through the mirror:love: cant wait keep it up dear @gm4queen

Aigo... So sweet of you dear :wub: No doubt, he is the most charismatic Korean actor I ever know!!! He doesn't need to force acting... He is naturally an actor, a true actor!!! Hoe amazing is he..????!! :) I love him so much!!! :heart:

12 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

this moments is sooo sweet

Me too darling... He is like a baby boy who follows his mom's orders there :D :w00t: :sweat_smile: He he he... If you know what I mean!!! Only she can peak in to him.. :heart:

9 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

SAD MOMENTS :bawling: @gm4queen @Pyar

Oh noOOOO.... My heart really can't take this moment darling!!! I was mentally so Down back then last year when this scene aired on KBS!!!! :sweatingbullets: :o :tears: Then I had a hunch about the possible ending of DanBin!!!! :bawling:

And by the way, I've found another pics of Daniel on set of his Big Man costar, Han Sang JIn's new project!!!! I wonder what occasion this could be dear.... I have no leads at all!!! What's our guy doing there..??? Is this a variety show..??! B) Ha ha ha... He is chubby :D 

67268899_1272928656211037_78852040143363

67404500_1272928682877701_12462879518186

67917872_1272928759544360_24162133650943

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And by the way, I've found another pics of Daniel on set of his Big Man costar, Han Sang JIn's new project!!!! I wonder what occasion this could be dear.... I have no leads at all!!! What's our guy doing there..??? Is this a variety show..??! B) Ha ha ha... He is chubby :D 

Me too.... I also wonder these pics @gm4queen there is no update on net :( hopefully we get some lead

• Love 2