Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

41 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes let wait for him yes true he choose good role for him i really love the role he play at the ghost detective @gm4queenfinally am back to normal just like old time when we chat about him and park eun bin much. :kiss_wink: 

Yes darling.... I am so glad that you are back here! :) Feeling so happy!

And yes, as I said before, let's wait until he gets an offer with a manly character that fits his personality! I am sure he will be back soon! And OH GOD, we still can't get over with Lee Da Il!!! How amazing is it dear???! It totally proves that he only does choose strong roles to play in! B) I think he knows what's the best for him! So let's wait!!!! :heart:

And do drop by here more often now dear! I missed you so much til now! Hope your exams get good results as well! :) 

• Love 1

Ha ha ha....! Have you ever seen Daniel's BabyFaced Beauty???! I do plus I love he & Jang Na Ra a s a couple so much too! :) And look at this... Someone has converted them in to babies!!! And he is short & sweet!! :D How can a tall guy be this short & sweet???! Such a different look!!! :mrgreen: Ha ha ha... I am laughing already & hope you all also will enjoy the pics..! 

And Oh god, he is too cute to handle! :kiss_wink:B) :heart:♥️

Tagging dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Lawyerh & other ladies... :D

2d725a5677d12a85199e5e12d128958c.jpg

4dc9ff865197d28dddaaebe322299e9a.jpg

1b69998282ea033d1f3f2346a907de8f.jpg

View the full article here...

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

I hope we will see him in new photoshoots. @gm4queen @Pyar

Of course dear! That's one thing I am counting days to see him in! His photoshoots after his mandatory military service is so man'y, sexy & appealing! :o His recent photoshoot is Arena with his The Beast co-stars! He is making me fall for him over and over again, dear! He is a real man!!! :):o That's why I love him so much!!!

65050709_1251722984996589_4679594880215810048_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQkOvWHlQ9j4xpbjhpc4X0B3fqZj9MfmmfoEJT1RIfQJ1u9Wd-byNJWXhb_9EwQc2hoCHXUcLNrkNLxEsRg8MLep&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb1-1.fna&oh=18e7b0b606eb67053a8ecb237aa25d44&oe=5E1B2B3E

And... Even though I am not a fan of his new movie, The Beast, I am so glad that he played in it! We got to see him to the fullest in so many press cons because of it! And just give me a reason to not to fall for this guy!!! I bet I can't do it dear! He is totally a dream.. ❤❤❤❤ His tall height, his hair bangs & the light beard is all enough for me to fall hard for him!!! :o 

He is my dream guy!!!! I wanna have a manly guy like him for real this time!! 

img.jpg

• Love 1

Just searched the Google about the color of black as Daniel often wears black in his appearances! And just got this that black, like red is associated with seduction and sexuality. I that case, I 100% agree! He is seductive in black! :o I think his manly features are more exposed in black than other colors!

OHH GOSHH!!.. :o This guy is seriously seductive in black & beard!!! ❤❤❤❤ Specially, the pic from The Beast press con..

73265924_2339072013070998_5635789015601905664_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&cachebreaker=sd&_nc_eui2=AeH1-vfUn3h2GIv7Cm3BqPkDgFSDuZzQ4QP1U25K1HU6d9557DifZJhKF14DbfVpn-deSdpR3qC_AqCeyCSVOImR_RZFnHLV_gkTJNMpCG-LBg&_nc_oc=AQmYWz4LDFWOWcxd8jD1yJXrIkPHKSwehkY8GABFz3WH8Ph0JH8obeDCHQRBLzKkJGI&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb2-1.fna&oh=b19d0568b62d9ebb1d3c27c852c12d7d&oe=5E58BDC5

74718692_2339072023070997_4491884532840005632_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&cachebreaker=sd&_nc_eui2=AeFCUpHZwqZ634zGS7F7Xs5a7zcwBipNdvC5Y0bpRtu_j3JzQS6tvrbs3fTb1GbAVf6TFprsbYdjaBwP_Yc5yk8xayDRvWWYXAWSs5ocpQi9Ww&_nc_oc=AQkbbO2Njn84dFcgRiX-MhGorplkvmiOmvY5CkuWvqpSEn1hmRPZOJBRkH1qsGBmi3s&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb2-1.fna&oh=f570915dde449f5f19dcbac34ec82ab8&oe=5E5C5D26

75580537_2339070593071140_74483833690642

Ha ha ha... :D And if he ever does a bed scene in black ❤ , (referring to Nam Chi Won in Jugglers :D) I dunno what would happen to me! I am seriously in love with this guy now! The more I see him the more I fall for him! ❤❤❤❤

And please come back soon!!! We are desperately waiting for you, Dan! It's so sweet that his fans call him Dan! :) 

Love is in the air!! ❤

• Love 1

On 11/2/2019 at 7:56 AM, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

:joy:true he looks soo handsome with black:wub:. @gm4queen

I hope we will see him more of him at photoshoots.

Also he looks soooo handsome there with blue.

While looking at this i miss lee da ll and yeowool.

and with brown coat. 

Definitely here he looks hot:joy: @gm4queen

Aww... I love your whole comment dear!!! He is seriously looking hot in dark colors! Specially in black, dark blue & dark brown! And now I see why he often wears dark colors in public! I think he knows that he looks hot in them dear! :D ❤❤❤❤

D_SlQDvU8AAwY74.jpg

And he rarely wears red but he looks hot & sexy in red also!! :heart: :heart: :o :D

D_SlPh5U8AA87JU.jpg

And oh gosh, both black & red indicates sexiness & he is sexy in both colors! :o This guy is seriously someone unique to fall in love with! :heart: ❤❤❤ Waiting impatiently for his next drama!!!

• Love 1

OMO!! I just thought that he is looking at a doll! This pic is so cute that a guy is staring at a baby! :o :)  When a guy loves babies, then it all means that he is all ready to be a great dad!! WOW!! Those words themselves are beautiful enough for me! :heart: I am waiting for that day when he holds a baby of his own in his arms!!! 

Wanna tag my dear @triplem @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @phoenix24 & other ladies!

75360960_550942282329414_384244456840477

And speaking of his come back in his next drama, I think it would be a bit hard to guess that he will come back anytime soon! I mean, he is always clean cut in his dramas as a handsome boyfriend! But in here, he is totally wild in long hair & beard!! :D OMO, his long hair...! :o I've never seen him growing his hair this long!! He must be currently in a long relaxing break... Where did the clean cut Daniel from 4 months ago go??! :mrgreen:

But please come back soon, Dan!! You know, we are waiting for you since last year to see in a drama! :) :heart:

• Love 3

10 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@gm4queen I am sure you want Daniel in a special episode in The Return of Superman :D 

Yes dear!!! If he ever appears in The Return of Superman with babies, I will be the happiest fan girl for him! :) Not only me, but his all female fans also will love it! He surely will be a perfect dad for his babies!! :kiss_wink: But he doesn't do variety shows! :( So sad!!!!! Oh gosh, I am crying!! :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

I hope he will come soon with his new hairstyle. I actually want to see him in more variety shows.

Ha ha ha... I've always seen him clean cut in his dramas but with your comment, I'd definitely love to see him with long hair in his next drama, dear!!! :) I think it'd be a nice change to his usual clean cut image!!! He looks a like a brat in long hair! :D

And yes, of course! I also want to see him in more variety shows but he believes that he has no confidence to make others laugh & that's why he only appears in Happy Together!! :mellow: In that case, he is so naughty!! His fans are so limited by his desires when it comes to watch him on TV more like other actors! :(

But let's have faith on him dear! He knows what's the best for him!!! Yes, let's wait for him! :):heart:❤❤

• Like 1