Quantcast

I finally finished watching The Ghost Detective a while ago! And I really dunno how many times I've rewatched it so far! :o It's seriously addicting even after a year... How come..???!!! I am simply stunned by Daniel's choice as Lee Da Il!!! He is the only perfect guy to play the role.! :heart: Such an outstanding K-actor he is... Truly & purely talented!! This guy totally deserves more love & affection from fans... :) B)

62256809_2223450464633154_36118457038248

And now, I feel so empty again.... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:  Please come back soon, boy!!! I need you! I miss you so much!! :heart: :heart: :heart: 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

And now, I feel so empty again.... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:  Please come back soon, boy!!! I need you! I miss you so much!! :heart: :heart: :heart: 

yes the same here:heart:

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

For you @gm4queen

Aww so sweet of you dear!!! :) Yes, I already know it!!! The Ghost Detective is scheduled to air in Japan from August 21 & feel so happy for both Daniel & Eun BIn! :love: You know, it's almost a year airing it in South Korea....

D_0CBjsU0AMfU_y.jpg&key=c554df3c57235451

And by the way darling, I love that poster a lot!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: KBS never officially released that poster!!!! They are so romantic & affectionate!!!! What do you say, dear..???! Do you like the poster..??! The way he's holding her hand is everything we need to know about the series... :) I've just finished re-watching The Ghost Detective last night.... I dunno how many times I've re-watched the series so far myself!!! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Ha ha ha.... :heart: Sending hugs darling!! :D

• Like 3
  • Love 3

15 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I finally finished watching The Ghost Detective a while ago! And I really dunno how many times I've rewatched it so far! :o It's seriously addicting even after a year... How come..???!!! I am simply stunned by Daniel's choice as Lee Da Il!!! He is the only perfect guy to play the role.! :heart: Such an outstanding K-actor he is... Truly & purely talented!! This guy totally deserves more love & affection from fans... :) B)

i miss them in this drama. im planning to watch the ghost detective again after my exam. i hope in future they would casted again together again in a romantic drama @gm4queen

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

i miss them in this drama. im planning to watch the ghost detective again after my exam. i hope in future they would casted again together again in a romantic drama @gm4queen

So sweet of you darling... Yes, I also must watch The Ghost Detective again from the 1st ep!!! :D Ha ha ha.... OH MY... We are totally possessed by their love! :wub: All we need is that kind of motivation now, dear!!!! They are so affectionate together! And remember my dream..????! :D :sweat_smile: Yeah, who knows what would happen in the future...???! Both are so quiet at the moment by the way... :) I wonder why though?!!!

And this when cuteness overload in the set of The Ghost Detective.... :wub: And tell ya what, we really assumed last year that this must be the baby of Da Il & Yeo Wool in the last ep...! :D :wub: Ha ha ha.... Just imagine of handsome little ghost detectives running everywhere at the detective agency.... :D :D :D :D (Love is in the air :wub:) DanBin is meant to be together dear... They should fall in love with each other over & over again... :wub: 

Sending hugs to Dan & Eun Bin...  :heart: The most completed couple I've ever seen in a K-drama.......

61954309_2223457537965780_17878412844093

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Wow... There are dozens of posters for the japanese broadcast of The Ghost Detective私だけに見える探偵  is the japanese title for the series!!!! The japanese title means, Detective that only I can see... What a title, I mean!!! It's perfect for this lovely couple.. :) :heart: And I guess that our handsome guy has a huge fan base in Japan as well.... :)

Eagerly looking forward for the reactions of Japanese fans... :love: Finally, something worth waiting for me...!!!!!!

1557988070.jpg

More pics inside the spoiler...

Spoiler

watasidakeni_680-400_1561452310815_0.png

tantei_1-7.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

1000746047_j1%20(1).jpg

776492aa2d27ed4e39aaa5993be064ef-790x480

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Glad to hear that choi daniel getting more recognition for his hard work:wub: He deserves more success. 

• Love 2