Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

I miss this guy so madly now... Still figuring out why he's not yet back in K-dramaland! It's just that I am so in love with him! :wub: :heart: 

And my newest video of him on youtube... Can't believe that he has grown from a cute boy in to sexy young man! :o 

And I miss you so madly, boy!!!! Please come back soon for us as the handsome boyfriend in eye-glasses! We are so waiting for you! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! 

• Love 1

I feel so empty without him so currently re-watching High Kick Through the Roof! And how can he be so hot even as a cute boy??! :o And just found an old soompi article about this... He is seriously appealing! :heart:

Most Memorable Kisses in Kdramas

un 16, 2012

Here are the top nine kdrama kiss scenes (in no particular order) as picked by the Soompi team! Enjoy!

High Kick Through the Roof” “ Scarf Kiss

d4d9df3b86ff6399e3b08ba5cdb77b9c.jpg

Who knew this fashion accessory could be put to such romantic use as this? Choi Daniel and Hwang Jung Eum heated up the screen with this steamy kiss. Not only was it one of the most parodied scenes, the scarf kiss quickly became every girl’s dream. The intensity of Choi Daniel’s eyes as he peered into Hwang Jung Eum’s was enough to make hearts skip a beat.

• Love 1