Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

28 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Sooooo sweet if u this is soooo beautiful it made me wanting them to be in next romantic drama for danbin. I wish in future or NEXT YEAR. :love: @gm4queen

Hello dear! Yes, my thoughts are exactly too... They are so sweet together & it's so strange that we miss them even after 1 yr..! :o I think they've possessed us last year! Such a magical feeling...! You know, I watch The Ghost Detective again & again now! I can't simply stop shipping them :wub: They are so sweet like a candy bar together!

And it's also been 1 yr since we haven't seen our guy in K-dramaland! I wish he comes back real soon for us as we desperately miss him now! :) Just watched his scenes in The Beast movie... I think I am not a fan of it! I need him to be the sweet & caring & manly first-lead boyfriend to a pretty lady! Yeah... Let's pray darling... :heart: He will be back!!!!

3076_1_org.jpg

• Love 1

FPWClCdVgAI0lRl?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Well, it's so amazing that it's already been 10 yrs since the 1st ep of High Kick Through The Roof aired on Sep 7, 2009! Our fav Daniel's very first lead role, Lee Ji Hoon, the handsome doctor in eye-glasses!. I knew it that he'd totally rock the world. And he just hit the stardom with his very first lead role, of course... Feel so happy for him as a crazy fan girl of him! :) Thanks a lot for giving us such a wonderful story...

Not really a fan of the ending but I love him so much in his every scene... 

Fighting, 

HIGH KICK THROUGH THE ROOF & CHOI DANIEL!!

Happy 10th Anniversary! :heart:

• Love 1

10 yrs ago....

(The beginning of a beautiful journey :wub:

2670E83A50FBA7A413F7A6

[INTERVIEW] Choi Daniel - Part 1

2010/01/07 | 5148 views

He first made himself known to the world in a TV commercial in 2008. As an employee who slacks off while his boss is not looking. Of course, these so-called 'CF stars' come and go with the change of seasons but Choi Daniel made his mark later that winter with TV series "Worlds Within". He played the role of an assistant director in the drama which recorded ratings in the single digit-range, but his realistic acting matched up to the acting of veteran actress Youn Yuh-jung and helped him not to go unnoticed amongst superstars Song Hye-kyo and Hyun Bin. He was not a 'pretty boy' or managed by a large talenthouse but Choi, who had acted on stages since he was in high school, was set to take his victory through acting. And now, he stands at the center of a love triangle in "High Kick Through The Roof" where he is the subject of both affection and admiration for Se-gyeong and the sometimes slow-witted boyfriend of Jung-eum. 10Asia met with the 23-year-old actor to get a closer look into his thoughts about acting.

10: You wrote a posting on your blog on the dawn between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Choi Daniel (Choi): Did you see it? That was when I got home after a shoot. I went back out for shoot again on Christmas Day.

View the full article here

[INTERVIEW] Choi Daniel - Part 2

2010/01/07 | 2610 views

10: Then what sort of man do you think Lee Ji-hoon is, regardless of whether you are right or wrong.
Choi: I think he's a great guy. There are just certain things in life you have to do, such as saying a hello or pretending to smile, because its just basic manners. But Ji-hoon isn't like that. He'll do what he needs to do, say that it's all that matters and just walk away. I think that is what's so great about him -- having the courage to be someone who you rarely find in society. He could be ostracized for it if he gets unlucky. I guess you could say that he doesn't use unnecessary energy? I think that's why although he seems indifferent toward Jung-eum, his actions such as being nice to her keep appearing on the side.

[INTERVIEW] Choi Daniel - Part 3

2010/01/07 | 11530 views 

10: I'm still most curious about your name. Who made it and how?
Choi Daniel (Choi): My dad underwent surgery after my mother gave to birth to my older brother because they didn't want anymore children. In other words they didn't have plans to have a second child but I came along so my dad chose my name with it meaning that I'm a son from heaven. The name is from the bible so I won't deny it's a religious name but then again, my dad isn't a devout Christian. My dad lived overseas for a long time though so he had always been open to choosing English names for his children. Whether it be John or David, to him they're all names that can be given to anyone. My brother though, has a very normal Korean name.

• Love 1