Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

14 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hi @gm4queen chingu~~!!! Long time no see~! I still waiting The BEAST out but of coz hope we can see him in new drama by Christmas. :wub: So obsessed to him in long coat if you know what I mean.. hahaha. The epic motion. 

Hello hello hello darling.... I am so glad to see you here!!! Yes, it's been a long time :)

And yeah, for me Christmas means Jugglers. Ha ha ha, I know what you mean dear!!! :D I mean, who can ever forget the ever sexy Nam Chi Won!!!! But I think he's so sexy in both long coat & jackets... You know, I check for Beast everyday, but not yet released on the net!!! I think we have to wait a bit longer to watch the movie... And he is extremely sexy & cool in jackets there dear... So simple!!! B) I love his simple look so much!! 

62538376_2222626988048835_48906056012660

And I miss both you & dear @kaedechan chingus here so much!! Remember how we three chatted on The Ghost Detective soompi thread last year..???!!! Those are undoubtedly the most beautiful days of my life!!! :) I really need those days back dear... Only he can do it!!!! Let's fingers crossed for a beautiful drama from him... :thumbsup: Only a movie per a year is not at all acceptable!!! :)

And feel free to drop by here more often darling... :) :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hello hello hello darling.... I am so glad to see you here!!! Yes, it's been a long time :)

And yeah, for me Christmas means Jugglers. Ha ha ha, I know what you mean dear!!! :D I mean, who can ever forget the ever sexy Nam Chi Won!!!! But I think he's so sexy in both long coat & jackets... You know, I check for Beast everyday, but not yet released on the net!!! I think we have to wait a bit longer to watch the movie... And he is extremely sexy & cool in jackets there dear... So simple!!! B) I love his simple look so much!! 

And I miss both you & dear @kaedechan chingus here so much!! Remember how we three chatted on The Ghost Detective soompi thread last year..???!!! Those are undoubtedly the most beautiful days of my life!!! :) I really need those days back dear... Only he can do it!!!! Let's fingers crossed for a beautiful drama from him... :thumbsup: Only a movie per a year is not at all acceptable!!! :)

And feel free to drop by here more often darling... :) :D 

Hahaha, Nam ChiWon really is my type. Cant wait to see him suit. :wub:  Ya I think it take time for sub. Will let you know I found it. ;) Oh yes, hope he really can get a drama or maybe a movie although I wish he can get good rest as I concern about his knee. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hahaha, Nam ChiWon really is my type. Cant wait to see him suit. :wub:  Ya I think it take time for sub. Will let you know I found it. ;) Oh yes, hope he really can get a drama or maybe a movie although I wish he can get good rest as I concern about his knee. 

Of course dear... His health is the first to concern!!!! :) But I think his knee must be under control cause he did shoot for Beast as it is an action movie!!!! I also can't wait for the movie dear!! And yes please, if you find anything do post here so that we all can enjoy him together!!! We have some new friends here as Daniel's fans now called parkeunbin, gladys0710 & thienthu317 as well :wub:

And by the way dear, have you any grounds for his latest pics I've posted earlier on this page above..???! :o All I get is he's visited his Big Man co-star, Han Sang Jin on some sort of set!!!! I know nothing else... May be you can find something on it!! What's Daniel doing there..??! :) I am so curious to know!!!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

@gm4queen please post morebon ur ins its soo cute it make me not stopping glaring at him. If I meet him in person i will shy and I think i might turned red :joy:.  

19 minutes ago, Pyar said:

me too @parkeunbinchoidaniel:D definitely will turn red:love::glasses:

Awww.. Thank you so much for requesting dear!! :o Yes, I will post more pics of him on my IG!!! He is the love of us... :) :heart: And OMO!!! I think we, his all lady fans are in the same boat!!!! :o :D We might turn red in shying... :D :kiss_wink: And of course, we must, must not we darlings.?????!! Afterall he is Choi Daniel & we are in love with him!! :) :love:

And by the way, can anyone find a source for these photos of him..????! Now I am really getting curious... :o What's he up to..???! No updates on his any drama yet though...

67183665_2924967194394160_91006019901314

• LOL 1

This is marvelous.. This is totally marvelous!!! :o

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @Pyar friends, I just saw Daniel & Eun Bin in my dreams last night!! :) And guess what... They were kissing each other!!! :kiss_wink: She was laid on the ground & was kissing him so passionately!!! Then he kissed her back too... :wub: Simply put, just replace Baek Jin Hee in the below pic with Park Eun Bin!!! The setup was totally the same only that they kissed in broad daylight on the floor in my dream!!! :D Daniel was wearing the same blue/green suit which he wore in the latter half of The Ghost Detective.... :wub:

67387539_2261291517515715_23239157376740

And do you think that it is some kind of a sign that we get to see them again in a drama..????!!! :) This is so sweet! It is the most beautiful dream I've ever seen in my life.... But too bad that I couldn't effort to take some screenshots of it!!!! :D :love: But love was so in the air around them.... :heart: I want my dream come true, darlings.... I am totally possessed by DanBin couple right now!!!! It is a very strange dream, I must say.... :o

And I just finished watching ep 19-20 of The Ghost Detective & Oh gosh.... Our boy is smoking hot in red eyes..!!!! How can he be this appealing in everything he plays in...????!!! And now, I really want him to be with Park Eun Bin more than ever... :) :love: Dear writers, directors & producers, please make my dream come true....!!!! :) :thumbsup:

67718982_2261291434182390_84284242108497

• LOL 1

3 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Omg @gm4queen im soo surprised this is soooo cute i love ur dream. I hope ur dream come true one day and hopefully thats a sign of choi daniel and park eun bin will be casts again in a romantic drama. Where every fangirl will fall in love more more. Ur dream is sooo amazing and beautiful:love: thanks for telling us. As i told u that i have dream too. Its about park eun bin and choi daniel. When me and u @gm4queen @gm4queen and @Pyar. U guys were in my dream thats weird. As we were walking through the road and we saw choi daniel. I think it was u @gm4queen who saw him first and we were surprised and we rushed there we rushed to him but we founf him with another woman. Which is park eun bin we were sooo happy and asked for hug and we hugged them. 

:love:. Hope this come true lets pray together. 

Ur nearly done watching the ghost detective @gm4queen

I cant remember i much i watched. 

OH MY GOOOD darling, your dream is so fancy... How come we saw them together..????!! Ha ha ha :o We are totally possessed by DanBin couple!!! I think it's getting serious as we are having them even in our dreams now. :)

I think both of our dreams are so weird dear... Don't you think so..???! I never officially had Daniel in my dreams but this dream takes the cake!!! :) I think it's a big chocolate love cake :sweat_smile: And what made me surprised that we both had dreams of them at the same day... Then this could really be a sign in the future that we can see them in a drama!!!! :blush: :w00t: This is so FANTASTIC dear.... Thanks a lot for sharing your dream with us as well...!! 

And yes, we all are excited for their future.... Please please please, let's pray so hard that our dreams come true, dear :heart: 

• Love 1