Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Just an old interview of him.... But I love it so much!!! :) “a proven booster of popularity,”

Choi Daniel hates travelling, loves glasses

Published : Apr 28, 2014 - 21:00

Updated : Apr 29, 2014 - 09:02

20140428001415_0.jpg

Actor Choi Daniel said he hated traveling because it requires “bothersome” preparations, such as packing and being bound to flight schedules, the actor told reporters Monday.

“Traveling involves some incredibly bothersome jobs, such as making a list of things that I need, packing them up, making sure I arrive at the airport at least two hours before takeoff, and planning what to do during those two hours,” Choi told reporters at a press conference for KBS2 TV show “Big Man” in Yeouido-dong, Seoul. 

However, the actor said he enjoyed wearing glasses, his long-time trademark, and had worn a different pair every day since he starred in popular sit-com “High Kick Through the Roof” in 2009.

.......................“(My glasses) have become a part of my character, and many of my fans want me wear them while acting,” Choi said, acknowledging that his neat-looking image sometimes helped him win parts. In some cases, the producers would ask him to act with his glasses on as they are “a proven booster of popularity,” he said.

Read the full article here

• Love 1

Isn't this the perfection of manhood..???! :o

FPVU09zVsAASrFX?format=jpg&name=large

From bangs to a free forehead to guns... OH MY GOD!!!!! This guy is unbelievably manly!! :o I am completely astonished by his sexy looks!! I've never seen him being this sexy before!  Isn't this the perfection of manhood..???! Yes, it is!!! :thumbsup:You are so appealing, boy!!! Can I marry you, really..??! :heart: You are the perfect guy for my dreams....!!!

And I think it takes a lot of effort for a guy to be this manly, appealing & sexy at the same time so that ladies fall only for you!!!! :huh: And now, I desperately can't wait to see this hot hunk in his next drama!!!! :) Please be a sexy human boyfriend this time... A movie per year isn't at all enough from you!!!!

And dear @Pyar & @parkeunbinchoidaniel friends, I am currently watching ep 9 of The Ghost Detective & this is strange... This is utterly strange!!! :o It's almost a year since the series ended last year, but I undoubtedly can't get them out of my heart!!! :heart: Seriously, we are possessed by Choi Daniel & Park Eun Bin forever... B)

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

From bangs to a free forehead to guns... OH MY GOD!!!!! This guy is unbelievably manly!! :o I am completely astonished by his sexy looks!! I've never seen him being this sexy before!  Isn't this the perfection of manhood..???! Yes, it is!!! :thumbsup:You are so appealing, boy!!! Can I marry you, really..??! :heart: You are the perfect guy for my dreams....!!!

He is full of love @gm4queen :heart: I guess all ladies want marry him. He too hot to handle.:D

• Love 1

WOW!!! Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 & other friends,

The Ghost Detective is about to air in Japan on KBSJAPAN from 21st August onwards!!!! And it's a late night timeslot from 23:20 to 00:30!! :) :D A perfect time for being possessed by a horror series.... Feel so happy for Japan & so proud of Daniel as it's almost a year since the series aired in South Korea. :) The series is so loved by the fans across the globe!!!! 

D_0CBjsU0AMfU_y.jpg

For more info, click here to visit the Japanese website of the series!

And what caught my full attention is the poster above itself!!! At first I was like, "well!! it's only an edited version" but NO!!!! The poster is really real & our lovebirds are so in love :o green_heart_png_609358.png And he is holding her hand 19-2.jpg?resize=480,480&ssl=1 Oh gosh... I envy her so much!!!! :D And KBS is so cruel to their viewers that they NEVER release the full collection of drama posters!!! Their costumes must be from the following poster as both are equally gorgeous in vintage white!!! :heart: 

69.jpg

And now, one thing is certain that The Ghost Detective is so loved by fans across the globe & we'll never be able to get these two lovebirds out of our hearts.... 19-2.jpg?resize=480,480&ssl=1 19-2.jpg?resize=480,480&ssl=1 19-2.jpg?resize=480,480&ssl=1 19-2.jpg?resize=480,480&ssl=1 

Feel the love in horror... The Japanese title says that The Detective that only I can see.... :o

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes i like his new style @gm4queen its doesnt what styles it will always be cute and sexy. I cant evrm stop remembering him same as park eun bin. I like how he touched his hair trying to act cool. 

Omg i can't stop them since last yr. 

it looks like his hair grow than last yr in ghost detective. But he looks cool. 

:heart: your post.

• Love 1