Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

11 hours ago, Pyar said:

Why he not pick up a drama yet? Miss him:anguished: Hope he come back soon!

2 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

@Pyar i think he want a break

Yes darlings, I am also desperately waiting for him!! He definitely needs a good rest as he was super busy promoting his new movie for the past few months... :) 

But aside from having a break, I find current K-dramas don't fit for his personality!!! You know he is not a feminine actor but a manly actor with a lot of manly charms!!! :heart: Currently airing K-dramas don't fit him at all dears... I think there's no manly male lead role in the current k-dramaland!!! So we have to wait patiently until someone offers him a manly script!!! :love:

And speaking about manliness, what a feast for eyes..???!! :wub: :o B) This tall, handsome guy with beard is my thirst now.... black-heart-hi.png black-heart-hi.png black-heart-hi.png black-heart-hi.png He should definitely do a manly role next with his beard on.... A perfect beard boyfriend :D black-heart-hi.png black-heart-hi.png

61817073_2221859351458932_59002727022576

• Love 1

Dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 & other friends here,

I've done some major modifications for the 1st post of this thread!! So, now you can find all the website links about Choi Daniel, both in english & korean in there!!! :) And also you can watch his youtube interviews with the links I've been provided with... :kiss_wink: He is so sweet & extremely honest in all his interviews... Such a warm-hearted guy he is!! :)

And is there any other info you know about Daniel that I can update the 1st post with, darlings...????!! :heart: Then feel free to mention it anytime here.... :) You are all so welcome!!!!

We love you so much, boy :love: Is it just me or is he really looking like a cute boy here..?????!!!! :wub: :D Hah hah haaaa!!!!!

57a50ed283eeb1aaacd2bffd1fbfeecc.jpg

• Love 2

20 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 & other friends here,

I've done some major modifications for the 1st post of this thread!! So, now you can find all the website links about Choi Daniel, both in english & korean in there!!! :) And also you can watch his youtube interviews with the links I've been provided with... :kiss_wink: He is so sweet & extremely honest in all his interviews... Such a warm-hearted guy he is!! :)

And is there any other info you know about Daniel that I can update the 1st post with, darlings...????!! :heart: Then feel free to mention it anytime here.... :) You are all so welcome!!!!

We love you so much, boy :love: Is it just me or is he really looking like a cute boy here..?????!!!! :wub: :D Hah hah haaaa!!!!!

He really beautiful @gm4queen so true! :kiss_wink:

Thank you for links!

• Love 1