Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

3 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Do u guys remeber this lee da ll choi daniel is holding a birthday cake for yeo wool oark eun bin

Sooo cute

Hello darling.... Of course I remember that sweet scene of DanBin!!!! :lol: WOWW!!!! Someone is so cute to be around...

And dear seriously, I still think that there was a thing on the way in between them back then!!! But the series ended before the thing works out!!! :sweat_smile: And I bet our boy definitely had a crush on Park Eun Bin at the time!! Remember how he said, She is so beautiful. So I get nervous & fluttered!!! :love: :heart: Ha ha ha.... We get you boy!!! You can't fool us, right dear..????! :D

I think we'll never be able to get over with these two, dear!!! :wub: Such a perfect on-screen couple!!! 

tumblr_pez19peYra1vqfmslo1_400.gif:heart:

:heart:the-ghost-detective-gif.gif:heart:

:heart:tumblr_pez19peYra1vqfmslo2_400.gif

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes i remember he says that. He didnt says 10 properly bc he was nervous. @gm4queen he didnt says he was nervous with other female casts.  

http://kshow123.net/show/entertainment-weekly/episode-1729.html

Here is the link of video go to the end.

:love:

So sweet of you, dear!!! :) Thanks a lot for the link!!! They looks so affectionate together, aren't they..??!!! :heart:

And by the way, haven't you got any watchable link of his new movie yet..??! It's said that the movie isn't doing well at the box office but I really don't care dear!!! :) All I care is we get a chance to see Daniel because of the movie!!!! :) Tall & handsome guy in action is a perfect fact to fall in love with the movie.... :blush:

And dear, I still think that they used Daniel in the movie posters & promotions for the publicity!!! You know, all the other actors are way too old & viewers aren't much interested in older generation now... :o But Daniel is so young & refreshing so he's the one who set love in the air on the set!!!! :love: Love him even more.... All the Beast promotions are so full of love & affection because of him, dear!!! :heart: And now, it's the perfect time for him to return to the K-drama land!!! Please hurry, boy!! :) We are waiting here.. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes that's sooo true. I also have not found the link for the movie i think we have to wait until 2020(this is my thought). Im still waiting for it. Choi daniel is way more cooler in the movie. @gm4queen

Of course dear... He is super in jackets..! OMO! Can't wait til the movie is online.. :heart: Dashing Daniel in action is my most favorite!!! :D

And by the way dear, I am rewatching The Ghost Detective for the ??? time... (Oh GoD! :o I don't even remember the count) Those two months which the series aired last year is probably the most happiest time of my life, dear!!!! :) :kiss_wink: Undoubtedly, I love this series so much!!! And when horror meets with romance, then a magic happens... :o The Ghost Detective totally has the magic in the air that we are still mad for Lee Da Il & Jeong Yo Wool!!! B) :kiss_wink: 

And I need that magical time back again so desperately!!! :( :bawling: I miss him so much dear... I need him & his handsome smile on-screen as soon as possible!!!! This is too much, the waiting now... :huh: Please hurry back, boy!!!!

61842740_2221859331458934_81616483559827

• Like 1