Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

On 7/14/2019 at 7:01 PM, gm4queen said:

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 & @Thienthu317 darings,

Have you ever seen Big Man..??? It's a 2014 k drama of Daniel!!! :) But he's the opposite of hero there.... He is the villain of the show!!! But his lady fans got in a heap of trouble with his choice that time as it's so hard to hate him because he's too cute to handle :D 

But friends, I think he was only 28 yrs old back then & his acting was remarkable & outstanding as a villain so he was so praised by the other members of the cast & the audience!!! :blush: YES!!! That's our boy!!! He is unbelievably cute in it & his cunning smirks.... OMO!!! I am drooling once again.... :wub: :w00t:

And his english accent is so on point, dear!!! You should watch this behind the scenes of Big Man... :love: He is the cutie pie on the set!!!! :) Love him so much.... :heart:

Hi!!! It's been so long since I came on Soompi!!! HELLOOO

I've watched some clips of Big Man with Daniel and that's about it! Loved his acting and his emotions!! But sadly, I am not very into the first lead...:( 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gladys0710 said:

Hi!!! It's been so long since I came on Soompi!!! HELLOOO

I've watched some clips of Big Man with Daniel and that's about it! Loved his acting and his emotions!! But sadly, I am not very into the first lead...:( 

Hello hello hello dear.... So glad to see you here!!! Welcome back!!! :wub: How have your been, darling..??! I wondered where you were in these days!! :D Let's just ignore everything else & focus on our boy only!!!! He is our daily dose.... :love:

And of course, Daniel is outstanding in Big Man! I've never seen him being in rage but this series takes the cake!!! :) His facial expressions were so on point!! I think he is one of a kind & only he can portrait this role well!!!! And also, he has done some research on the net for his rich choebol character as it's his very first millionaire role!!!! :) And heard that even the first lead actor also praised our boy that he acted this rage character so well at a very young age!!! :huh:

And dear @gladys0710 @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @Thienthu317 & other friends here, I dunno if you know this but, our boy is seriously a hard working actor!!!! He puts his all in to the act when he is offered by a role!! :) He can go to any extend in order to give a photorealistic image of his character!!! :love: And that's one reason that I love this guy so much!!!! He said in an interview himself that he went to the very extend to play his boss character in Jugglers hence he wasn't aware that the first lead actress had a boyfriend by then!!! So he's being very careful afterwards with her!!! :) :kiss_wink:

50480788_2137743369870531_52506495314139

And I strongly believe that he prefers a clean cut image for himself!!!! So he is very careful when working with other leading ladies so that no problems arise!!! :blush: In that case, I suddenly miss Lee Da Il & Jeong Yo Wool once again.... :weary: Is it just me or is Lee Da Il only comfortable with Jeong Yo Wool...?! :heart: :grin: Ha ha ha... It's just my naughty mind!!!!! :D

• Love 1

"The Beast" Premieres on Video on Demand Services Following Poor Box Office Performance

By William Schwartz on 2019/07/16 at 18:50 PST

2019/07/16 | 147 views | Permalink

photo1082211.jpg

While "The Beast" is still playing in (very few) theaters, Next Entertainment World has already released the film on On Demand Services in South Korea domestically. The crime thriller is the latest film from Lee Jeong-ho, who also directed "Broken" and "Bestseller" and has long worked in the South Korean film industry adapting scripts.

With only 200,000 viewers "The Beast" has underperformed expectations in a summer market that seemed to half high potential. His last two films had about a million viewers each. However, they also did better in secondary markets than in theaters (a common refrain with films Lee Jeong-ho has worked on), so the film's ultimate success is as of yet unknown.

To date the South Korean box office has been surprisingly weak in regards to summer films, but this may be because the only major ones to start screening since "Parasite" have been relatively low tier. "The King's Letters" next week will be the first major blockbuster of the season.

Written by William Schwartz

Source : https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-the-beast-premieres-on-video-on-demand-services-following-poor-box-office-performance-131640.html#!prettyPhoto

• Like 1