Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

4 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

He need a happiness and need a nice caring woman e.g. park eun bin. @gm4queen

Of course darling, only an innocent girl matches him!!!! :heart: A playgirl not at all fit him because he's not that king of guy!!!! :)

And yeah, I also love the pic dear @Pyar posted & OMO!!!!! :kiss_wink: They are so in love but I can't find it anywhere on the net dear.... It's not an official poster! I think it's edited by some fan of them!!! In that case, I want to hug him so badly!! :D He's too sweet to handle!!

And he he he... This guy is quiet again after his promotions of the movie... I really hope he casts in a drama soon dear!!!! :) I need him now, more than ever.... He's the music to my heart!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

I just remember something i forgot to tell u guys last yr did u guys release in this gif or scene this is not choi daniel its some people bc of course choi daniel is too tall or big for park eun bin to pull him over her 

Ha ha ha... It's his stunt double dear.... :D They don't use original actors in action scenes cause they might get hurt!!! So they used another man as same as Daniel in looks to fill him in action scenes!!!! I think it's a rule almost in every country that the safety of their beloved actors is the most important of all!!!! :)

And dear, remember the scene in 1st ep where she pulled him over at the museum..????!! It's all done by Daniel himself cause his face must be on display!!!! So can't use the stunt double there as it is :sweat_smile: 

• Awesome 1

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 & @Thienthu317 darings,

Have you ever seen Big Man..??? It's a 2014 k drama of Daniel!!! :) But he's the opposite of hero there.... He is the villain of the show!!! But his lady fans got in a heap of trouble with his choice that time as it's so hard to hate him because he's too cute to handle :D 

20140609001214_0.jpg

But friends, I think he was only 28 yrs old back then & his acting was remarkable & outstanding as a villain so he was so praised by the other members of the cast & the audience!!! :blush: YES!!! That's our boy!!! He is unbelievably cute in it & his cunning smirks.... OMO!!! I am drooling once again.... :wub: :w00t:

And his english accent is so on point, dear!!! You should watch this behind the scenes of Big Man... :love: He is the cutie pie on the set!!!! :) Love him so much.... :heart:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

OMO!! So much is happening here :o

So srry for being late to the fun, dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel darling as I was super busy today!!! YES YES YES!!! WE are totally DanBins & we never give up on them!! :wub:

And yes, you are giving me butterflies of The Ghost Detective always dear.... I love this vibe so much!!! :kiss_wink: My first impression about them when she flipped him over at the museum was "This is fantastic... These two have a great chemistry!! Can't wait for the romance" :heart: I got it at the very first sight of them that they are gonna swoon us real hard in the upcoming eps, dear!! And look what we got here... They are full of affection :) :o Only that our boy is a bit chubby these days :sweat_smile:

52755191_2158186561159545_56282309984423

And darling, you are often posting my MVs of DanBIn here & I am so grateful to you for loving my edits so much!!! :love: Seriously, we are possessed by them!!! And I think it's the last July when the official news popped up that Daniel & Eun Bin is confirmed for the series!!!! :) I desperately miss those days when I totally fell so hard for him... I need that time back again so badly, dear!!! :flushed:

Let's pray that he'd come back to the K-dramaland soon... :heart: Fingers crossed!!!!

• Like 1