Quantcast

On 4/15/2019 at 2:53 PM, gm4queen said:

YYES YES YES!!! Daniel is gonna havve a cameo appearance in a KBS drama alongside with Baek JIn Hee & In Gyo Jin! :wub: Waiting for further updates! Tagging my @Heidi Seow @kaedechan @averia @loversbridge & @triplem lovelies

Sorry for the late reply ! I must have missed the tagging .  I am so excited. I am actually watching My Dear Citizens & I enjoy it as it is really a political satire with some social commentary tied in with some comedy &  romance . Do you think they would reprise their Jugglers characters? 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

Sorry for the late reply ! I must have missed the tagging .  I am so excited. I am actually watching My Dear Citizens & I enjoy it as it is really a political satire with some social commentary tied in with some comedy &  romance . Do you think they would reprise their Jugglers characters? 

Hello dear!! Glad to see you here!!!!

And yes, if they reprise their Jugglers roles then it would be a gorgeous ride that we all can enjoy their appearance peacefully, can't we dear!!!?!? :wub: I also thought that too!! How great is that!!!! But since they include In Gyo Jin as well, I am so curious to know the premises.... Or they all will act as random citizen friends for the series' main leads!! But whatever they act, I am totally in dear!! Can't wait for further updates!! 

Thanks a lot for dropping by here, dear!! See you again soon!!! :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 1