Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

es, I've being noticing this fact on him for a long time now & I am finally bringing it here!! 

His hair color seems to play a big role in case of giving him a perfect look! :wub: Like brown hair for brown sweater & black hair for black shirt! So what is the best hair color for him...???! :o Both colors look perfect for him or should it be a color in between brown & black like brown+black/2....???! :D :D :D :D I am seriously answer less this time!

Should ask my dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @Pyar @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & @nohamahamoud2002 lovelies!!!! :) :wub: What is the best hair color foe Daniel..???!!! :)

90111700_2468328110145387_39569981963784

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

I like it dark brown , the pic on the left @gm4queen

2 minutes ago, Pyar said:

@gm4queen may be brown looks cute on him.

Yes, you two lovelies are so right!!! Dark brown looks hot on him, isn't it..???! :) And He has said that he changes his eye-glasses according to his costume colors but I am surprised to know that he is changing his hair color to go with costumes as well!!! Hah haaaaa.... :D This guy is really something unique!!!!

And I love his hair in The Musical!! :wub: I think his fans also love this hair!!

Musical03-0002.jpg

• Love 1

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I guess his natural hair colour would be the best :)

He he.... I can't really find which is his natural hair color, dear!!! :D

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

But i prefer his bangs not too short. And very light color like blonde is no no....

WOW dear!!!! Your comment have all the facts I need! :wub: Yeah.... Too short hair is also ugly on him! :( And a very light color like Malfoy for him....???!!! :D :joy: A CAPITAL NO WAY!!!!!! 

tenor.gif?itemid=10700202tenor.gif?itemid=10700202tenor.gif?itemid=10700202

And dear, yes I also like his Lee Da Il hair!!! :wub: He looks really young, even than me there!!!! OMO!!! How come...???! And love your pic of him!!!! :)

2 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

haha @gm4queen I think more of his pics are dark brown.  When I think of hair dye here, more natural would be dark brown or brown/black vs pure jet black..  Although, when he grows more facial hair, I think black looks better.

So true dear..... I think he is so better with in between brown & black specially with his facial hair!!!! :) 

Oh....I forgot to tag my dear @triplem chingu here!!! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1