Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Well dear @Pyar friend, I am not interested in anyone except Choi Daniel above!!! :) But would love to see him with So Ji Sub again! Their on-screen chemistry in Ghost is something!!

Ghost-2012-korean-dramas-39697920-1024-5

Ghost_01-00061.jpg

And I NEED DANIEL IN A LEAD ROLE AGAIN!!!! :wub: This is the perfect time for him to come back!!! I miss you so much!! :cold_sweat:

• Love 1

Well..... With his cameo, fans are drooling over Daniel with leading ladies again!!!! I think majority love to see him with Park Eun Bin!! :wub: What do you say, my dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @Pyar @averia @Lawyerh @phoenix24 @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @nohamahamoud2002 lovelies..???! Daniel is most beautiful with whom..??! :) Baek Jin Hee or Park Eun Bin..??!

I vote for Park Eun Bin since I enjoyed their bitter sweet love in The Ghost Detective rather than his love with Baek JIn Hee in Jugglers! But Jugglers remain as my most fav drama of office romance!!!! :wub: Glad that the previous lead actor rejected the offer so that they casted Daniel as Nam Chi Won!!!!

90237860_2468327926812072_41546299912224

• Love 1

47 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen u know my vote goes to who... yes ure right... baek jin hee team me :wub:

Not alone . Same here . :D . 

I loved Jugglers . And their pairing has a very special place in my heart 

Unfortunately I cannot watch horror @gm4queen . I was freaked out at the lady in red when I was trying to watch the ghost detective.

WOW!!! I am impressed by my friends' reactions here! :o

My dear @Lawyerh & @triplem chingus, I knew it I knew it that you would vote for Daniel & Baek Jin Hee! But it's too bad that you can't watch The Ghost Detective! Daniel is so sexy in it rather than in Jugglers:D Hahahahaha..... But since horror sin't everyone's cup of tea, that's ok!!! But I really want Daniel & Park Eun Bin to be together again! They match each other perfectly!

And my dear @triplem chingu, it's a big relief that the 1st lead cast rejected the offer for Jugglers so that they had to cast Daniel in the position of Nam Chi Won! Then we got our favorite office drama ever with our lover boy!!! :) :wub:

Jugglers-teaser2.jpg

And thank you so much for liking Daniel & Park Eun Bin, dear @Pyar & @nohamahamoud2002 chingus! She is short & so beautiful in long hair! :wub: And yeah, he is so fit in crime/action/ thriller genre!!! :)

90262757_2468324973479034_86730253686108

• Love 1

On 4/27/2019 at 3:08 AM, Lawyerh said:

I also dont know why but that lady in red distressed me too lol. And overall theme & story just so stressful and dark. So i dropped after ep 4. He was handsome and i was excited at first... too bad. 

The woman in red was frightening but after a while I really liked her acting skills very much, too bad she didn't win an award

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The woman in red was frightening but after a while I really liked her acting skills very much, too bad she didn't win an award

I love your comment about her, dear!! :wub: She is a nice actress!! And here, at 0:25, noona & dongseng love!! :joy: Hah haaa.... They are so cute together!!!

• Like 2