Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

1 hour ago, Pyar said:

big man

YAYY!!! One of my fav drams of Choi Daniel even though he is the villain! :wub: NO.... He is the purest villain I've ever seen in a K-drama!!! And the cutest one too...... cute-rabbit-emoticon-10.gif?1301940529 Hah haaaaaaaaa..... Love you so much, Daniel!!!!

20140609001214_0.jpg

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

@gm4queen aw so sweet.  They're both cute.  So nice you get to see CD soon.

He he..... It is only a cameo appearance but I am so happy, dear!! :wub: I finally get to see him after 6 months I think!! 

Anyway, thanks a lot for dropping by, dear!! :)

• Love 2

Baek Jin Hee And Choi Daniel To Make Special Appearance In “My Fellow Citizens”

Apr 22, 2019
by D. S.kim

5e282ff84a654bd281ae433bdbe87187.jpeg?s=

On April 22, “My Fellow Citizens” released special stills of Baek Jin Hee and Choi Daniel from the upcoming episode.

The two actors willingly agreed to make a special appearance in the drama for their friendship with producing director (PD) Kim Jung Hyun, with whom they worked together on the 2017 drama “Jugglers.”

In the stills, Baek Jin Hee and Choi Daniel are standing with dumbfounded looks on their faces. They will appear as newlyweds who come to sign a contract for their apartment, but they end up facing con artists Yang Jung Guk (Choi Siwon) and Yang Si Cheol (Woo Hyun).

Baek-Jin-Hee-Choi-Daniel.jpg

The production team said, “We express our gratitude to Baek Jin Hee and Choi Daniel who readily accepted the offers to make a special appearance [in ‘My Fellow Citizens’] for their loyalty to PD Kim Jung Hyun. To those who enjoyed ‘Jugglers,’ the appearances of the two will seem delightful and natural as if it were a sequel to the story of Jwa Yoon Yi and Nam Chi Yoon (the names of Baek Jin Hee’s and Choi Daniel’s characters in ‘Jugglers’).”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1319313wpp/baek-jin-hee-and-choi-daniel-to-make-special-appearance-in-my-fellow-citizens

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, triplem said:

@gm4queen so happy to see them.   We can consider it as the continuation of their relationship from Jugglers :D

Yes dear!!! I hope so too according to the Soompi article! :wub: YAYY!!!! Finally something very sweet from Daniel! I really needed this!! Oh and how is it if we have a cute little Daniel in eye-glasses with them...??! :wub: :D :D :D :D Hah haaah haaaaaaa..... It is my naughty mind!!!! If you know what I mean though!! :D

78224_160887_346.jpg

• Like 1