Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

choi-daniel-2-1024x683.jpg

Choi Daniel

Having debuted on School Stories on the educational television broadcast channel EBS at a very young age and already having received notable awards such as Best New Actor in a Sitcom at the MBC Entertainment Awards in 2009, Excellence Award in the category of Actor in a Miniseries at the KBS Drama Awards in 2011, and Excellence Award in the category of Actor in a One-act Drama at the KBS Drama Awards in 2013, Choi Daniel’s status as an actor is certainly not to be underestimated by us. Even though his name is rarely hyped up among avid K-Drama viewers, he has quietly starred in several dramas and taken different kinds of roles, making him a great actor.

Choi Daniel is considered as a Korean celebrity who allows his private life be known to the public. It is proven by the interview for Baek Ji-yeon’s People Inside, where Choi Daniel revealed some of his family stories, in which he lost his mother when he was only five years old. Then, Choi Daniel’s father’s business went bankrupt, which led to him being separated from his six-year older brother and father as he lived in his aunt’s house whereas they went to some other relative’s house. Even so, the young Choi Daniel never thought that those times were difficult, even though he admitted that it was uncomfortable and inconvenient for him. In addition, Choi Daniel also has shared the story of how he got his unusual name as a native Korean. After she delivered Choi Daniel’s older brother, Choi Daniel’s mother was unwell so she did not want to have another child and Choi Daniel’s father even got a vasectomy. However, Choi Daniel was born six years later, which is why the parents of Choi Daniel named him so as it means as “the son from the heavens”. Wow, what an interesting story!

As was explained previously, Choi Daniel is a multi-talented actor who is able to play any kind of role in television dramas, proven by the fact that he has awards in the acting field. In addition, Choi Daniel has also become the permanent host of some radio shows.

https://channel-korea.com/choi-daniel-profile/

• Love 1

Sometimes he is so calm!

Sometimes he is so naughty!

Sometimes he is so handsome!

Sometimes he is so hot!

Sometimes he is so sexy!

71763427_2313696878941845_75183091560847

Just an attempt to gather his hottest moments so far, right from 2009 in one place... :heart:

I hope my dear @triplem @Ameera Ali @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Lawyerh @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 @phoenix24 @hushh & all other Daniel fans will love my edit! :)

https://youtu.be/cN5Fsv38qJA

I miss him to the bits now! It's been a long time since he haven't done a drama! It's been a year since he is away from screen...

We all are waiting for you, boy!!! Please come back soon! :) 

At least a drama special would do the trick!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! :thumbsup:

• Love 3

9 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Sometimes he is so calm!

Sometimes he is so naughty!

Sometimes he is so handsome!

Sometimes he is so hot!

Sometimes he is so sexy!

Wow it's so beautiful! he so sweet! :love: miss him too. hope he come back soon.

thanks lot for video:thumbsup::wub:

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

@gm4queen yes we miss him badly i hope there will news saying choi daniel had confirmed the drama""""""".

Yes dear!! That's my only hope too... :kiss_wink: He is so naughty this time! It's already been a year since he's away from the small screen! :( I just tried to watch his movie, Beast but it's not really my cup of tea... So I am glad that he's not a lead there! And this is the perfect time for him to come back for his fans...!! I mean everyone is waiting for him so badly! :wub: 

And I am so glad to see you here after months darling! Feel free to drop by anytime! :) You know, I am mad for this handsome guy!!! He is a beautiful dream... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

69876533_2294553994189467_67215932982023

• Love 1