Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gm4queen

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル| Waiting for you ♡♡♡

tvN official twitter post is having much attention because of Daniel's cameo appearance! :lol: Soompi is also having a blast right now! :lol: Just Wow!!

Finally he is really back on tv.. This will be a great chance for him to break his almost 2 yrs of hiatus in K-dramaland! :wub: I really can't wait!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

51 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Finally he is really back on tv.. This will be a great chance for him to break his almost 2 yrs of hiatus

Can't wait for tonight can't wait to hear his voice and see him @gm4queen:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @danisnk222 darlings! You all are so right! :lol:

Only 2 hours left for the broadcast! :lol: Why am I getting so nervous to see him, afterall??? This will be surely be a great mini comeback for him, dear! :thumbsup: His cameos are always insightful! :heart: Can't wait to see him today! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Well, I watched Daniel's cameo in the live stream & he is so funny! He gave the female lead his visiting card & it was named as CEO CHOI DANIEL :D Then he asked her for an autograph & she wrote as "Daniel oppa" :lol: It's really a funny scene & really refreshing! :heart: Feel so happy to see him finally! I am so touched!! 

Posting some of his screen shots from the cameo appearance! :lol:

107827196_2563883467256517_7780370580611

107876105_2563883490589848_1027619279409

107662472_2563883443923186_6579835656470

Spoiler

107401472_2563883460589851_3339402076546

108052359_2563883510589846_2117857185640

109176855_2563883527256511_7272325082381

107768898_2563883540589843_8774869672746

107185416_2563883570589840_4427600385859

107538754_2563883587256505_5446777358375

Credit : dcinside

• Love 3

Posted (edited)

I am so surprised that Daniel's fans love his cameo appearance as much as we do here! :heart: He is so loved by his fans for just a cameo so I am all stunned that what would his fans be like if he confirms his appearance as the lead in Fly High, Butterfly:o

Spoiler

Edited by gm4queen
  • Love 3

His cameo so funny.:D

When he do lead role? :wub:

:glee:

• Love 2

109126302_2564516777193186_1863060745751

Ha ha ha.. I am laughing so hard when I see this! :D

Wait, he's got a phone number! :o

Let's give him a call & ask for date him! :wub:

This is unbelievably cute! :heart:

Here is our CEO CHOI DANIEL :D :w00t: :mrgreen:

His side profile is smoking sexy! ♡♡♡♡

107877810_2564516783859852_2233002280115

1nzAMYt.png

• Love 3

Here I found the bts of our Choi Daniel from its okay to not be okay. 

Choi Daniel is looking hot there he look sooo good with suit this just remind me of older version of Lee da ll :sweat_smile: @gm4queen @Pyar @danisnk222

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHNNRELnZFAFirkxn2ofg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEECi-ZDwsGjlMJ0gqJ3R

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyxTEG_lReS7DM2QW_n9u

Omggg so much difference. With and without glasses:w00t: 

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Choi Daniel is looking hot there he look sooo good with suit this just remind me of older version of Lee da ll :sweat_smile: @gm4queen @Pyar @danisnk222

OH MY GOD DEAR!!! Thanks a lot for the behind the scenes video of Daniel's cameo! :wub: I've been looking all over for it! :lol: And he seems to having some fat in his jawline but he is so good looking than I thought, dear! Feeling so happy & refreshed to see him! :lol:

And oh yeah, he is usually big in suits! And it's so sweet you mentioned him as the older version of Lee Da Il! :D He is seriously inspiring, dear! Now I can't wait for his leading role in Fly High, Butterfly! :lol:

So much to be waiting for about our lovely guy! :)

:elated:

• Love 3

1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

He look happy and healthy in cameo bts. thank you for the video :heart:

• Love 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

I think so too!:)The image changes with and without glasses  I like both:wub:Daniel's suit suits too much.:)The white suit reminds me of Lee da ll in particular, and I see The Ghost Detective again:DThank you very much for the photos and video:wub:

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Love 3

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun Pretends To Be Jealous Of Seo Ye Ji And Choi Daniel Behind The Scenes Of “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

Jul 14, 2020

by S. Nam

c1b91308f0974c2aa4370d05073ff972.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” released a new behind-the-scenes look at the drama’s set!

The making-of video begins with Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji having a blast while rehearsing their lines. In a special scene featuring Choi Daniel as a guest actor, Kim Soo Hyun acts jealous of Seo Ye Ji and Choi Daniel’s relationship. He angrily slams the chair and messes around with the phone instead of taking their photo. When he finally takes their photo, Seo Ye Ji playfully responds to the shutter sound, posing differently for each click. Kim Soo Hyun asks, “Why are you making a different expression for each photo?”

In a separate interview, Choi Daniel shares, “Today, I came to film for ‘It’s Okay to Not Be Okay,’ and I had a lot of fun working with the two leads and the director. I had a really enjoyable time building memories amidst an amicable filming atmosphere.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThmbK3Om8Nc&feature=youtu.be

View the full article here

• Love 3

Hello Danielovers!

Tagging dear @triplem & @endeavor chingus, specially! :lol:

A video is speculating on youtube featuring a phone conversation in between two celebs & guess who called them??? It's our guy, Daniel! :wub: Starting from 6:00 & so on! 

I think Dan has talked about a lot of things & he revealed that he is preparing for his lead role & will soon start shooting the series! B) :wub: ❤ YES YES YES!!! Oh My God, this is fantastic!! Wonderful!! It means that he has confirmed the lead role in the drama! :) I am so looking forward to see him after 2 yrs of hiatus in the K-dramaland! 

Way to go, boy! Can't wait to see you on-screen!

:exercice:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

17 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

think Dan has talked about a lot of things & he revealed that he is preparing for his lead role & will soon start shooting the series! B) :wub: ❤ YES YES YES!!! Oh My God, this is fantastic!! Wonderful!! It means that he has confirmed the lead role in the drama! :) I am so looking forward to see him after 2 yrs of hiatus in the K-dramaland! 

Omggg so glad to hear good news can't wait for his new drama it would sooo exciting and fun thanks for sharing @gm4queen glad to hear his voice 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Omggg so glad to hear good news can't wait for his new drama it would sooo exciting and fun thanks for sharing @gm4queen glad to hear his voice 

Yes of course dear! I am so delighted to hear his news! In fact he himself said it so, am super excited to see him after all! :wub: He never failed to impress me so far! So whether it's romantic or not, I am all in! It's Choi Daniel! Finally, he is gonna be back! Now it's only a matter of time til Soompi articles release! :) 

Oh My God!! I am super duper happy!! Can't wait to see him on set of the new drama! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

19 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I think Dan has talked about a lot of things & he revealed that he is preparing for his lead role & will soon start shooting the series! B) :wub: ❤ YES YES YES!!! Oh My God, this is fantastic!! Wonderful!! It means that he has confirmed the lead role in the drama! :) I am so looking forward to see him after 2 yrs of hiatus in the K-dramaland! 

Way to go, boy! Can't wait to see you on-screen!

It was good that Daniel cameo had good memories. :wub:Nice to hear the voice of Daniel! Thank you for posting it.:wub: I'm also curious the new drama!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, danisnk222 said:

It was good that Daniel cameo had good memories. :wub:Nice to hear the voice of Daniel! Thank you for posting it.:wub: I'm also curious the new drama!

Yes of course, I also can't wait to see him!! It's so great that he did his cameo role right before his lead role! His fans hot a nice motive from him! So now every fan of him is so desperate to see him after a long time! Finally he is back!!! :lol: Oh Yeah, party time! 

:gangnamstyle:

• Love 5

can not wait to see him in new drama. :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

It's not too strange for him to become attractive to the audience because he's so handsome

Why is the cameo role of Choi Daniel in It's okay to not be Okay so appealing to the audience? His character helped the audience to admire the unique jealousy of the male lead Moon Kang Tae after many times "ignoring" the female lead Go Moon Young.

July 14, 2020

Recently, the audience watching It's okay to not be okay excited by the cameo appearance of actor Choi Daniel, who was famous for his role as a handsome doctor in the sitcom High Kick Through The Roof.

FWxQ8EFHmrQafTIKFiZvHZ5zSK0axd2ZuRjty6wg

In particular, his character also helps the audience to admire the unique jealousy of the male lead Kang Tae after many times "ignoring" the female lead Go Moon Young.

vGZtnah0tinUQvtVW0TPf9wbhpgO8KLjBaBXNtNf

Seeing the famous female writer in the bar, the young man came to greet and introduce himself to her. The audience laughed when they began to see Kang Tae unhappy when the female lead said that they were just acquaintances. Jealousy also emerged from there.

Qpe9pWM0aCIz6iH0ZzEHACpHlrqOZWDEFpPl7O25

It can be said that Choi Daniel returned to the small screen with a very short cameo role but also made the fans attention and extremely excited. 

Choi Daniel, born in 1986, is one of the most beloved and popular actors of Korean showbiz. Possessing a height of 1.86m, Choi Daniel started out as a model before moving into acting.

The actor has appeared in many popular dramas such as High Kick Through The Roof, School 2013, Cyrano Agency ... In Vietnam, Choi Daniel is loved by the audience as the handsome doctor in the High Kick Through The Roof series. It's the 2nd season of High Kick series. 

The beauty of Choi Daniel makes many girls fall in love.

View the original article here

Credit to the new friend, @Danychoi2712 for the english translation!

• Love 6