Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gm4queen

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル| Waiting for you ♡♡♡

Wow @gm4queen nice to see him in a cameo...has he confirmed his next drama?

• Love 4

2 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

I am so excited I can't wait to see him soon am so happy to hear this news can't wait to see his role @gm4queen

Yes of course dear! I am also wondering what role would he play there... May be a patient or someone from outside or may be the ex boyfriend of the female lead to make Kim Soo Hyun's character feel jealous about???! Ha ha ha.. :DFeeling so excited! B)

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Wow @gm4queen nice to see him in a cameo...has he confirmed his next drama?

Hello dear chingu! I am so nice to see you here! B)

Yes, Daniel is making cameo after a long time! I mean his fans are so excited to see the guy on-screen! Can't wait for it!! ❤

And as for his next drama, he is still in talks for the JTBC drama & no further details have been released yet! <_<

See you again, dear.... :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

106495308_1064677823928657_6873235227611

Well, the net is like on fire with the news released of Daniel making a special appearance on tvN drama It's Okay to Not Be Okay:) He is already finished shooting last week. I am so excited that it says he will confront Kim Soo Hyun's character in the series! 

Can't wait for Saturday to come! B):heart: 

Thank you for the good news about Daniel.:wub: I'm looking forward to seeing a cameo.Daniel and Kim Soo Hyun and what kind of chemicals:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, gm4queen said:

the ex boyfriend of the female lead to make Kim Soo Hyun's character feel jealous about???! Ha ha ha.. :DFeeling so excited! B)

That would be funny @gm4queen nice point 

• LOL 3

82586790_638307436783618_729685923675997

finally he come back. can't wait. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Choi Daniel to Make Guest Appearance on ‘It’s Okay to Not Be Okay’

by krishkimabout 2 hours ago

0000066736_001_20171130144334622-crop-ho

Actor Choi Daniel will appear on the small screen for the first time in a long time through tvN’s It’s Okay to Not Be Okay.

According to Daily Sports, Choi Daniel will make a special appearance in tvN’s It’s Okay to Not Be Okay and has already finished filming his parts.

Choi Daniel has already worked with It’s Okay to Not Be Okay’s writer Cho Yong in his previous drama, Jugglers. Back in 2017, Choi Daniel starred in Jugglers, which was also the debut work of writer Cho Yong, and that relationship led to a special appearance.

In It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, Choi Daniel will play a character from the hospital, who conflicts with Kim Soo Hyun.

Meanwhile, Choi Daniel began his acting career with drama The World That They Live In in 2008 and rose to fame through his role of Lee Ji Hoon in drama High Kick Through the Roof!.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Hello Danielovers!

EXsw05rWsAcIqzv?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I watched today's episode & Daniel didn't do his cameo in It's okay not to be okay! today. But guess what, his voice is in the preview of tomorrow's episode of It's okay not to be okay!.Wow just wow! :lol: Just hit 0:28 & we can hear Daniel's sexy & deep voice! He is making his cameo tomorrow! I am so excited! :heart: YES YES YES!!!! :wub: Finally, he is back! ♡♡♡♡

I can't wait to see you, boy! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEb19kUzvN0

• Love 3

8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

But guess what, his voice is in the preview of tomorrow's episode of It's okay not to be okay!.Wow just wow! :lol: Just hit 0:28 & we can hear Daniel's sexy & deep voice! He is making his cameo tomorrow! I am so excited! :heart: YES YES YES!!!! :wub: Finally, he is back! ♡♡♡♡

Omgggg thanks for sharing the link,,,,his voice so glad to hear him again thank you @gm4queen can't wait for next ep:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Omgggg thanks for sharing the link,,,,his voice so glad to hear him again thank you @gm4queen can't wait for next ep:wub:

ME TOO dear! :w00t: I am so happy that I can't think of anything but only about him now! :heart: And as in the preview, he sounds like an outsider who visits the hospital to meet  some woman & ask for taking some photos of them together!! I am so craving to see his behind the scenes stills of the cameo role! :wub: Can't wait for tomorrow!

And why do I sense that he might play the ex-boyfriend of the female lead in the drama series! :D Ha ha.. Butterflies are flying already! :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And why do I sense that he might play the ex-boyfriend of the female lead in the drama series! :D Ha ha.. Butterflies are flying already

Yes I was thinking too they didn't reveal when Kim Soo Hyun took the photo of them so I can't wait for this moment it would funny and so excited to see him @gm4queen

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Finally, still cuts of Daniel in It's okay not to be okay!

Oh my god, he is wearing his signature eye-glasses in the cameo! :wub: I don't like his hair style though.. :( But I am so excited for this evening! :wub: 

At last, after a long time something worth waiting for!

Mr. Alien, be ready for our handsome guy in eye-glasses! :D

101928985.2.jpg

• Love 3

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh my god, he is wearing his signature eye-glasses in the cameo! :wub: I don't like his hair style though.. :( But I am so excited for this evening! :wub: 

wow. so happy to see him. @gm4queen looking forward to today episode. :heart:

• Love 3

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Mr. Alien, be ready for our handsome guy in eye-glasses!

I knew it that is the guy I saw from the preview the one he at the restaurant and talking to her. Thanks for the full image of him he's so different and more HANDSOME his hairstyles is different aswell . Can't wait to see him act@gm4queen

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

I knew it that is the guy I saw from the preview the one he at the restaurant and talking to her. Thanks for the full image of him he's so different and more HANDSOME his hairstyles is different aswell . Can't wait to see him act@gm4queen

So true dear! He looks so different in that hair style but he is so mature & handsome & more good looking than the male lead! :heart: I wish if Daniel was the lead actor in the series! :( And I think Daniel is playing as someone who is from an agency & a fan of the lead actress & wanna take a photo with her! :thumbsup:

Oh my god, I am so counting hours to the show! This is so exciting! :wub: Can't wait for him! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/12/2020 at 10:44 AM, gm4queen said:

Mr. Alien, be ready for our handsome guy in eye-glasses! :D

He looks so difference in that hair style, I think it makes he looks older, btw i’m counting for tonight eposide, long time no see Dani~

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Love 3

3c9996754046481a896837017274c7b2.jpeg?s=

Choi Daniel’s Appearance Sparks Change In Kim Soo Hyun And Seo Ye Ji’s Relationship In “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

Jul 12, 2020

by S. P

tvN’s weekend drama “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” has released new stills from the upcoming episode!

Spoilers

In the newly released stills, Moon Kang Tae and Go Moon Young are joined by an unfamiliar man (Choi Daniel). Moon Kang Tae seems unsettled by the appearance of the man as he looks at him and Go Moon Young in displeasure.

Kim-Soo-Hyun-Seo-Ye-Ji-Choi-Daniel.jpg

Choi Daniel starred in writer Jo Yong’s previous drama “Jugglers,” leading to his special appearance in “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay.” Choi Daniel took on the role of Go Moon Young’s fan as well as the CEO of an advertisement company. He will have an active part in creating tension between Moon Kang Tae and Go Moon Young, and even the viewers will find themselves being drawn in by his role.

Choi Daniel commented, “It was fun acting alongside the two main actors and the director. I made a lot of memories and had an enjoyable time filming in such a harmonious atmosphere.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1412309wpp/choi-daniels-appearance-sparks-change-in-kim-soo-hyun-and-seo-ye-jis-relationship-in-its-okay-to-not-be-okay

• Love 3

Finally his soompi article came out. Cant wait for his cameo appearance today.

:approves:

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, hanhy said:

He looks so difference in that hair style, I think it makes he looks older, btw i’m counting for tonight eposide, long time no see Dani~

Hello dear! Welcome to the soompi forum of Choi Daniel!

That's exactly what I thought too dear! He looks a bit older in that hair style! I mostly prefer him with bangs! :lol: He looks cute with his hair down! But I am so excited to see him tonight! It's been a really long time since we see him on tv, finally! :wub:

I will try if I can live recap his parts in the episode tonight! Only 4 hours left for airing! :D :lol: Feeling more excited as the time passes! Stay tuned, my friend! :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

56 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Choi Daniel commented, “It was fun acting alongside the two main actors and the director. I made a lot of memories and had an enjoyable time filming in such a harmonious atmosphere.”

Thanks for the article:wub:

I want to see a cameo soon! I thought I was a doctor,What is the role of an advertising company? It was good because it was a good shooting site. With glasses, it's more sexy:wub:

Can't wait for Daniel acting!

• Like 1
  • Love 2