Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gm4queen

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル| Waiting for you ♡♡♡

Well, his agency hasn't released an official statement on his birthday yet! Waiting for it! :)

7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Thank you @gm4queen for tagging me :wub:

Such a coincidence that his birthday is on 22nd of February lol

I like this Daniel look lol

You are so welcome here, dear!!!! :) 

And yes, this is my favorite look of Choi Daniel too.... Handsome guy in eye-glasses! :wub:

50691562_2137743373203864_80109723777289

2 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Happy Birthday Choi Daniel

Seriously dear, I really hope he casts in a drama soon! My life is so empty without him! :( And I don't like this restless feeling!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Seriously dear, I really hope he casts in a drama soon! My life is so empty without him! :( And I don't like this restless feeling!

True:bawling:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The official statement from his agency, JWide company! :)

I really need this guy back in small screen! ❤❤❤❤

Hope his agency soon picks up a nice drama script for him....

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Well, news popping up that South Korean entertainment industry is on hold due to the virus infection & postponing all the activities! So I am not sure if Daniel's gonna cast in a drama soon! But I really hope that he takes an extra care of himself & return back to his fans in a drama as soon as possible! :)

We ❤ You, Dan!!!!... Please hurry back! We are all waiting for you! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Just wandering through the internet searching for Choi Daniel & just found this video! It's 10 yrs old but he is so manly in there! That's why I love him so much! ♥♥♥♥ I think it's a short movie or something & the lady is so lucky to work with him! 

And a bit of the behind the scenes as well.... :) Our guy is looking so bright & enthusiastic to work with the other cast & crew!

And with all these stuff, I think he's been a very active actor in South Korea... He has done many CFs, music videos & other stuff! So I am really waiting for him to come back soon in K-dramaland & be active again! He shouldn't be away from his fans for this long! :)

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I am falling for this handsome smile over & over again... ❤ Plus he is so tall... :)

From his Caffe Bene CF in 2010... 

3abcede42e811ec6b63b4c1b185ffac0.jpg

3ce450d45cb80d24c1fcdb41ea503d68.jpg

44d18a3c343b8729a4dd9cee525d1a40.jpg

And just saw a soompi article that KBS is having a new drama about a female pianist! And they are currently searching for an actor for the male lead! So seriously, can't they just cast our guy in for the role??! :) I mean, he plays piano too & he took extra lessons for learning to play piano for his 2011 drama The Musical... Please, producers, directors & writers, have our guy in & boost up your drama!! :D

I am really keeping an eye on the casting for the male lead.. Wish it would be him!! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

A new drama for Choi Daniel please..

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 2/28/2020 at 7:04 PM, gm4queen said:

And with all these stuff, I think he's been a very active actor in South Korea... He has done many CFs, music videos & other stuff! So I am really waiting for him to come back soon in K-dramaland & be active again! He shouldn't be away from his fans for this long! :)

Yes he's very perfect to play any roles he's handsome and tall miss him badly hope he's okay since there r virus in Korea stay safe @gm4queen:bawling:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 3/2/2020 at 1:05 AM, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes he's very perfect to play any roles he's handsome and tall miss him badly hope he's okay since there r virus in Korea stay safe @gm4queen:bawling:

Of course dear!! he is so tall, so handsome & so manly! He can portrait just any role to the extend! So I think he should let himself in more projects! His fan base is quite huge & I am so surprised by their reactions toward him! :) So I really hope that he returns soon for us!

And in the meantime, virus infection in South Korea has already affected the entertainment industry & I really hope that our guy is safe & sound & always be happy & healthy!! ❤ His safety is the most important thing than anything else!

And have you ever seen a guy who is still hot in both black & white???! Yeah, only he can rock both colors!!! :)

We love you, Dan!!! ♥♥♥♥

• Like 4

love.. :wub:

miss him.

83656912_648200109263080_752659339654447

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Well, something is going on in his agency, JWide Company at the moment! (And in every other celeb agencies as well)

And his name is also surfacing online!!! But I really hope that he is Okay & taking a good care of himself! ♥♥♥♥

2020030403588_0.jpg

On Mar 4, JWide Company released an official statement regarding that, "We recently confirmed that false rumors related to a specific religion toward our artists are spreading through the online community and SNS. We will take tough legal action against formation."

"In addition, we will continue to monitor in a variety of ways to prevent any further damage to the artist's reputation and personality, and we will respond based on the legal process as soon as we find the act."

Meanwhile, J-Wide Company is an actor management company to which actors such as Lee Sang-yun, Kim So-yeon, Kim Tae-ri, Baek Jin-hee, Choi Daniel, and Cheon Ho-jin belong.

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/03/04/2020030403601.html

• Like 4

a new drama for choi daniel please! :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Full UK Trailer for Korean Thriller 'The Beast' About Two Detectives

by Alex Billington
March 6, 2020

TheBeastKoreanTrailerPostermain599.jpg

"I'm after a killer. Not the one you want to catch." Signature Entertainment UK has debuted an official trailer for a Korean crime action thriller titled The Beast, which initially opened in Korea last summer. The film, which is apparently a remake of the French thriller 36 Quai des Orfèvres with Daniel Auteuil & Gérard Depardieu, is about two detectives in conflict who solve a murder that shakes up the Korean peninsula. To get a critical clue on catching a notorious murderer, Detective Han-Soo (Lee Sung-Min) covers up another crime. Rival detective Min-Tae (Yoo Jae-Myung) senses the cover-up and gets upset. As their competition reaches its peak, even Han is forced to change his methods while Jeong's closeness to the underworld finally takes its toll on him. It sounds like another dark, complex, twisty crime thriller, which is the most common film made in Korea these days. Also starring Daniel Choi, Kim Ho-jung, and Ok Ja-Yeon. Check it out.

Here's the official UK trailer (+ poster) for Lee Jung-Ho's The Beast, direct from Signature's YouTube:

The Beast is a tense murder mystery / action thriller about two detectives in conflict who have to team up to solve a gruesome murder. After the mutilated body of a missing girl is discovered in the tidelands of Incheon, Han-soo (Lee Sung-min) and Min-tae (Yoo Jae-myung), who have been rivals for years, are now in charge of finding the culprit.The case seems like it will find a quick resolution with a suspect in custody, but things take a dark turn when Han-su meets an informant (who insists that he knows who the murderer is). As cover-ups and secret deals ensue, tension rise between the two detectives as the pressure of solving a crime is shaking up the Korean peninsula comes to a head. The Beast, also known as Biseuteo (비스트) in Korean, is both written and directed by Korean filmmaker Lee Jung-Ho (also written as Lee Jeong-ho), director of the films Broken and Bestseller previously, as well as writing work and a few short films. This crime thriller originally opened in Korea last summer, and also in Russia last fall. Signature Ent. in the UK will release The Beast direct-to-VOD in the UK only starting on April 6th this spring. Interested?

View the full article here

• Like 3
  • Love 1

he so sweet :wub:

ESliUhrUwAAjq-3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[Upcoming DVD Release] Korean Movie "The Beast"

2020/02/18 

photo1072936.jpg&key=81b85fde48eefb36cb2

Korean movie "The Beast" is available to preorder on DVD with English subtitles.

Directed by Lee Jeong-ho & With Lee Sung-minYoo Jae-myungJeon Hye-jin-IIChoi DanielKim Ho-jungKim Byung-choon.

Release date in Korea : 2019/06/26

Just posting DVD covers inside spoilers as it doesn't have Daniel in it! :(

Spoiler

photo1155404.jpg

photo1155403.jpg

https://www.hancinema.net/upcoming-dvd-release-korean-movie-the-beast-138822.html

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Oh MY!!! He is so.... ❤❤❤❤ I never knew it before until I saw him that a guy can be this gorgeous just to woo a girl! He is a drug & I am addicted to him!

Calling out my dear @Pyar & @parkeunbinchoidaniel ladies here.... :) Feel the love!!!

And it's almost a year & a half since he casted in The Ghost Detective! And it's almost a year since he did a cameo in KBS drama last April! Then why is he not yet in the drama land??? I mean all the other actors are being casted in dramas while he is not! :( This is so saddening & maddening! Dear writer-nims, director-nims & producer-nims, please cast our guy in! :) He has the most charisma than other men! We want him back!!! We really want him back now!

And no updates of him lately! he is alright, is he???! Or has his knee gotten bad again or something??! :( I feel so empty without him in sight!! Wish that he will be back soon! :)

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Very beautiful video @gm4queen . yes. we waiting for him. :bawling: hope he will be back soon. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2