Quantcast
gm4queen

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル| Waiting for you ♡♡♡

10 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

just missed you my friend @gm4queen so I dropped by to share this amusing photo from Baby faced beauty lol

Hello dear chingu!!! Thanks a lot for dropping by here! :) Yes, I miss you all & that's why I mentioned earlier that it's been a long time since we haven't met in a drama! :bawling: So I really hope that this guy casts in a drama soon so that we can all get together to have fun chatting, just like in old days....!!! :wub:

And thanks a lot for your pic also dear... I was binge watching Baby Faced Beauty lately! Undoubtedly, this guy loves kids!! :wub: He will be one of the hottest dads in South Korea! :D Can't wait for it!!! The baby is perfectly safe in his arms...!! 

62085566_2223457534632447_44065517790056

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Annyeong @gm4queen dear! how are you? So happy to see there is an update from oppa.. So hope that he can come back to screen asap. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 1/21/2020 at 12:02 PM, Heidi Seow said:

Annyeong @gm4queen dear! how are you? So happy to see there is an update from oppa.. So hope that he can come back to screen asap. 

Hello hello hello darling! :) Where have you been & how are you??! Finally, am so happy to see you here..!

And yes, at last, feeling so fresh to see our guy in sight! And he's so hard to catch these days... I dunno why! It's been more than a year since we watched The Ghost Detective together! I miss those happy times a lot now! So let's pray that he will soon be back to the small screen & have a super hit drama for us! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

See you soon again, my dear!! :) :wub: Miss you & @kaedechan a lot..... Hope she's alright!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

So handsome..

EO5JndCU4AYVYyP.jpg

EO5Jnc3UwAER3_q.jpg

EO5Jnc2UcAAmbph.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Naver post from Daniel's JWide company wishing viewers for Happy Lunar/ Chinese New Year on 2020 January 25th (Saturday):) Rat is the animal for Lunar/ Chinese New Year 2020!!

And as always, he is so handsome! I really hope someone casts him in a drama this year!! At least, before his birthday in next month!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ We all miss you so much, Daniel!!! Please come back soon!!!! :wub:

%EC%B5%9C%EB%8B%A4%EB%8B%88%EC%97%98.jpg

EPGhUYmU8AAurpw.jpg

%EC%A0%84%EC%B2%B4%EC%9D%B8%EC%82%AC.jpg

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=27344324&memberNo=2127174

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Well, he is not yet back so just ended up editing another music video! It's from High Kick through the Roof & he is so cute like a teddy bear! :D Tall, handsome & wearing glasses! Perfect boyfriend material! :wub:

I hope my dear @triplem @Pyar @Heidi Seow @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @phoenix24 @Thienthu317 @gladys0710 & other ladies will like my video! :) ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Feel the love... 

And I seriously hope that he returns soon, at least before his birthday in next month! :) We all miss you, Daniel! Please come back soon so that we can enjoy your handsome features on-screen! :)

have a nice day, ya'll.... :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Thank you @gm4queen for video! It so beautiful! He really handsome! :thumbsup:

Wish he do drama this year.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

hope my dear @triplem @Pyar @Heidi Seow @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @phoenix24 @Thienthu317 @gladys0710 & other ladies will like my video! :) ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Feel the love... 

I really love it dear @gm4queen....he's sooooo handsome miss him badly hope to see him very soon...his birthday is coming soon. He will be turning 35 in Korean age:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

I really love it dear @gm4queen....he's sooooo handsome miss him badly hope to see him very soon...his birthday is coming soon. He will be turning 35 in Korean age:heart:

Yes dear!!! That's my hope too! He shouldn't be away from his fans for this long! :huh: Let's pray so that he casts in a drama soon, at least before his birthday in next month!

And yeah, he is turning 34 in international age! :) How sweet!:wub: From a sweet, cute & charming teddy bear boy in to a dashing, stylish & sexy young guy! :o I am desperate to see him again in K-dramaland!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Well, I would like to see these two as a lead couple in any drama as they had nothing in High Kick through the Roof!!! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

hi handsome oppa. come back soon. we waiting for you.!

• Love 3

Hello Daninotes!!!! It's the birthday month of our boy & hope he really casts in a drama at least in this month!

We love you, Dan!! Please come back soon!! 

:wub: :heart: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

83777902_2426906230954242_5310012387535880192_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=Yny3KqbLFxIAX_etlDD&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb2-1.fna&oh=4fbf72e74c4d16e6da70b6ef7235d413&oe=5EC382EC

83914444_2426906200954245_36763675629935

83979962_2426909934287205_8049317003934040064_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ohc=D8u7exlnvAQAX8QQToy&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb2-1.fna&oh=15dda153d4e6209ad415381ff188c98e&oe=5ED3DD4C

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hello Daninotes!!!! It's the birthday month of our boy & hope he really casts in a drama at least in this month!

We love you, Dan!! Please come back soon!! 

:wub: :heart: ❤ ❤ ❤

Yeah please come back soon....I will hope in future he can have his Instagram so we all can comments and support him. To show him how much fans miss him @gm4queen I know he recently deleted his account right

• Like 1
  • Love 2

28 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yeah please come back soon....I will hope in future he can have his Instagram so we all can comments and support him. To show him how much fans miss him @gm4queen I know he recently deleted his account right

Yes of course dear! He did have an personal insta acc! I also lurked through it a few years ago not knowing that it's his personal acc! :D But then suddenly, it was deleted & it's then I knew that it's his private acc & he himself deleted it after he enlisted in South Korean military! :huh:

And as you said, it's a huge void that he doesn't have SNS now! So we can't get his news straight from the guy himself! So I am pretty sad! I think all the other K-celebrities have personal instas but only he doesn't have one! :( And when he was asked why he doesn't do SNS, he simply said that he finds it bothersome to manage accounts! And I think we should respect him for his decisions dear! :thumbsup: He totally prefer a clean, private life!

And it's been more than a year now so this is probably the best time for him to make another hit come back! :wub: Or is South Korean lacking new drama scripts???! Let's see what happens!

And gosh, I love this pic, dear! He is so pure... ❤ And those eye-glasses!! ❤❤❤❤ He is a dream of every girl's heart!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And as you said, it's a huge void that he doesn't have SNS now! So we can't get his news straight from the guy himself! So I am pretty sad! I think all the other K-celebrities have personal instas but only he doesn't have one! :( And when he was asked why he doesn't do SNS, he simply said that he finds it bothersome to manage accounts! And I think we should respect him for his decisions dear! :thumbsup: He totally prefer a clean, private life!

And it's been more than a year now so this is probably the best time for him to make another hit come back! :wub: Or is South Korean lacking new drama scripts???! Let's see what happens!

And gosh, I love this pic, dear! He is so pure... ❤ And those eye-glasses!! ❤❤❤❤ He is a dream of every girl's heart!

That's true we all respects him so much @gm4queen hopefully during February his birthday month will be something special I really hope sure.......yeah he looks soo handsome:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2