Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gm4queen

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル| Waiting for you ♡♡♡

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

 

He is sooo cute.    Am soo happy to see this....I watched like more than one time @gm4queen

 

Me too dear!!! I already downloaded it on my PC & can't help but watch it over & over again just to see him! And his smile is as bright as sunshine! His voice is so deep sexy!! :) What a perfect guy..??! Can't wait to see him again in K-dramaland!! :wub:

  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2019 at 5:25 PM, gm4queen said:

Me too dear!!! I already downloaded it on my PC & can't help but watch it over & over again just to see him! And his smile is as bright as sunshine! His voice is so deep sexy!! :) What a perfect guy..??! Can't wait to see him again in K-dramaland!! 

Aww sooo sweet @gm4queen

d1o7dqku8msu  look at this he's soo handsome there:kiss_wink:

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

 

look at this he's soo handsome there:kiss_wink:

 

Of course dear!!! He is indeed the most handsome one here! And his fans say that he looks really kind and smart there!!! :) How sweet is that??! It's already 10 yrs ago but it's an amazing memory for his fans!!! 

 

Another pics from High Kick 2 set... :) :wub: He loves kids so much!!! Picture perfects... Seriously dear, he is also looking like a kid with them!!! How sweet!!! Memories from 10 yrs ago... :kiss_wink: :)

 

77423149_2360672980910901_19095866764899

 

76732972_2360676994243833_20411145308969

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg he must be filming for his new movie thanks @gm4queen.....can't wait... fighting Daniel

On 11/24/2019 at 9:04 PM, gm4queen said:

And his fans say that he looks really kind and smart there!!! :) How sweet is that??! It's already 10 yrs ago but it's an amazing memory for his fans!!! 

 

Another pics from High Kick 2 set... :) :wub: He loves kids so much!!! Picture perfects... Seriously dear, he is also looking like a kid with them!!! How sweet!!! Memories from 10 yrs ago... :kiss_wink: :)

Soooo cute... true hes caring and kind to others.....I can tell he even care for eunbin:joy:

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

8 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:
 
Omg he must be filming for his new movie thanks @gm4queen.....can't wait... fighting Daniel

 

Hello dear!!! It is not really saying that he is shooting for himself! But I think he is directing another actress' shoot! Still don't know about full details but it's so cute the way he poses for the camera above!! :) And the guy is looking like he is back to his decent & short hair cut mode! So I think something is really going on here! Can't wait to see more of his project! :wub:

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:
 
his haircut:heart:

 

Of course dear!! He is so sweet in hair bangs! :) But I think it's an old pic of him!! Like at the time of KBS Radio stuff... And guess what! This is my current PC wallpaper!! Look how sweet he is with hair bangs, dear!!! :wub: And those muscles... :D It's all enough for me to fall for him over & over again! :heart:

 

72872264_2362557707389095_69084792695554

 

And I've seen few clips of him hosting at KBS radio & he is a perfect guy for the job, dear!!! :) But feel sad that he has quit it!! :( His voice is mesmerizing!!!! :wub: Can't wait to see him again in K-dramaland!!! Fingers crossed!!! :thumbsup:

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Of course dear!! He is so sweet in hair bangs! :) But I think it's an old pic of him!! Like at the time of KBS Radio stuff... And guess what! This is my current PC wallpaper!! Look how sweet he is with hair bangs, dear!!! :wub: And those muscles... :D It's all enough for me to fall for him over & over again! :heart:

 

72872264_2362557707389095_69084792695554

 

And I've seen few clips of him hosting at KBS radio & he is a perfect guy for the job, dear!!! :) But feel sad that he has quit it!! :( His voice is mesmerizing!!!! :wub: Can't wait to see him again in K-dramaland!!! Fingers crossed!!! :thumbsup:

 

Aww how sweet......true he quit...but it's okay it's his choice and we will keep on supporting him..... although I miss him now more:cold_sweat: @gm4queen

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

 

Aww how sweet......true he quit...but it's okay it's his choice and we will keep on supporting him..... although I miss him now more:cold_sweat: @gm4queen

 

Of course dear!!! Absolutely, we support him at the bottom of our hearts! :) And that's why he has a huge fan base even if he's not active in social media... So I think we can imagine how popular he is among his fans! :wub: So everybody is so waiting for him! :) And I really hope that we get a news soon about him casting in a drama!! 

♥️♥️♥️♥️

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My love for him on my IG... He is so sweet like a candy bar!!! :) 

(You can find my youtube channel link in my bio!!)

 

We miss you so much, boy!!! :mellow: Please come back soon!!! We wanna see you as the sweet & caring & handsome boyfriend you always be! :wub: Please come back real soon!!!! :).... We ❤ you, Dan!!!!

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...