Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Guest shades_blue

via dramabeans

Daniel Choi joins the cast of Ghost

by girlfriday | March 27, 2012 | 

DanielChoi1.jpg

Well so far the secondary cast is doing all the heavy lifting in getting my interest up for this drama. Daniel Choi (The Musical, Baby-Faced Beauty) has now joined the cast of upcoming cyber investigation drama Ghost, due out this May. It stars So Ji-sub andLee Yeon-hee, who have already been paired together in a short drama special years ago, and now with the addition of Choi, there’s another reunion afoot: this will be his third project with co-star Eom Ki-joon, since 2008′s The World They Live In and 2009′sGood Job, Good Job.

Daniel Choi and Eom Ki-joon are pretty much of the same type (I could picture them running into each other in auditions for the same roles) so it’s interesting that they’ve worked together so many times. I suppose a cyber crimes division can never have too many bespectacled geeky types. Line ‘em up! I’ll watch for the army of adorable nerds.

He’ll be playing So Ji-sub’s friend, which already confuses me, since I thought So Ji-sub was playing the gruff genius anti-social guy who HAS NO FRIENDS. It’s implied in the ‘anti-social.’ I… don’t get it? It’d be cute if it were a goofy one-sided friendship, like if Daniel Choi thought they were besties and So Ji-sub couldn’t even remember his name. Based on what I’ve seen of Sign though, I don’t think they’re going to veer much away from the dramatic procedural in tone. So… cyber cops investigating cyber crimes — that’s the name of the game.

Shooting begins in April, and Ghost premieres late May following Rooftop Prince on SBS.

Via TV Report

rolleyes.gifSo what do you guys think about this? Obviously he's not going to be the main lead (boo), but I still hope it's a good role for him. I'm not sure how interested I am in a cyber crimes drama, but I'll try to watch it just for him. At least he'll be on my screen again. wub.gif

Hello Daninotes and C'dusketeers :)

@shadesblue thanks for bringing the article I was really excited when I read that so happy for him at first I wasnt going to watch this drama just because of the story but now the CD on it I will definitely watch it :)

@myonenonly hello sis how are you just like shadesblue said ask and you shall receive new drama for our guy cant wait :), Yeah same here i would love to help them but I dont know anybody in korea :( I really hope they win but if they dont they're still number 1 in my book :) Love them both

@hyesun4lyf missing you so much hope your doing well :)

Have a great day

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello Daninotes/CDuskies/teers!!!! I miss you all. Well, at least I read some posts of GHSforever @GHS thread... I miss hysun4lyf? chingu how are you?...Oh well kiddo, what's up? it's been a while..how's school? where's Earthprincess? yohoo!!!...  phew.gifw00t.gif

Well that is news, our CD will have a drama soon. We'll meet here again? kekeke... @shades_blue  thanks kiddo for this news. I miss this face.   :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Earthprincess

Flails arms wildly!!! I am here!!! Re-watched TheMu this weekend and thought to visit... :)

Yay!!! uri CD in a new drama!! Hope you Daninotes are doing well!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SSmile145

I was looking for this thread for so long

Hi all please let me join you in this thread

I love Daniel soooooooooooooooooooo much, well actually i'm in love with him blush.gif

he is such cute and manly guy and in my opinion he is very handsome even more than the other famous A list actors which consider super handsome blush.gif

I can not believe he will have new drama soon im so excited thank you thank you for the information I will eagerly wait to see his adorable face again :wub:

I was watching couple of days ago high kick through the roof 2 and my eyes tooks heart shape all the time because of him but i breakdown at the end on the final episode is totally not fair to kill my favorite character :(

I'm still in shock !!!

Hello Daninotes, Cdusketeers :)

@Ssmile145 welcome to the thread, I'm glad you found us, its not a busy thread but we tried to update it as much as we can :)

@myonenonly hello dear how are you? I'm missing at GHS thread I havent seen you in awhile :(

@shadesblue what happened I was looking for K2H thread? and the MV ? anyway I miss you :)

@hyesun4lyf I really hope your doing well tweet me sometime girl just let me know your doing well :)

@earthprincess i see you once in a while in tweeter world hope your well :)

_AM-A_TheMusicalE14XviD-CEOAM-Addiction080_0001.jpg

I love his smile :)

Have a great day and weekend ahead :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello Daninote's

I saw GHS star life KBS today and I saw our wonderful guy CD, their really are such good friends, I'm really happy I didnt understand what he said but I know its all good stuff regarding GHS LOL

ChoiDaniel.jpg

so handsome :)

• Like 2

Guest Earthprincess

In GHS's video: He said... "I heard you're going to school. Do well. And..."

It's the "And..." that got me intrigued... they seem to be real good friends and for that I am proud of them. But sometimes I feel there's something further than that...

In GHS's video: He said... "I heard you're going to school. Do well. And..."

It's the "And..." that got me intrigued... they seem to be real good friends and for that I am proud of them. But sometimes I feel there's something further than that...

thanks for the englis sub, he has a longer interview here :)

from 7:08 to 7:28 wahhhhhhhhhh so cute :)

english translation by cheerko@soompi Thank You Sue

Choi Daniel (actor)—rather than the actress GHS, the personal/individual GHS is more interesting. She is ungddong (=saucy and unexpected/unpredictable) and very carefree. She is really much more carefree than what others may think. (Woah! I think Choi Daniel pegged GHS well!! She appears very shy and restrained in public as in press conference, etc..right??) And, she also makes lots of mistakes here and there. When you get to know her, she is like a friend nearby. That is her.

• Like 2

Guest shades_blue

Hello Daninotes and C'duskies! Good to see you Earthprincess, I hope you are well!! w00t.gif GHSforever thanks for all the posts and updates! wub.gif I'm sorry I've been MIA, I've been crazy busy with my job. I am working on a K2H MV (It will probably end up encapsulating the whole season at this point) but I haven't had the time to participate in the forum like I wanted. 

I'm glad you put screencaps with that Ghost link because it looks like the video was removed. tears.gif Ahhh (fans self), he looks H.O.Twub.gif My anticipation for that show just went up about a mile! I love seeing him without the glasses too. 

Thanks for the GHS link and translations guys, they are SO cute! I love that they are still friends.

Hello to SSmile145 and hey myonenonly! I really miss all of you! I hope we can all reunite when CD's new drama starts. I hope hyesun4lyf is able to return at some point. 

Happy Weekend Daninotes! 

Hello my co-daninotes! Hey shades I was mia for a while too! Oh my GHSforever is still on our guy & thank you for that D! Miss you guys. :( I was lost at first but found my way. kekeke.. Thank you all for the updates so nice to hear from you all.

• Like 2

Guest Earthprincess

dropping by on our beloved thread. OMG. that's some serious role CD will play in Ghost. Awesomeness!! I'm so happy for him. :) when is the drama going to start? I will be recapping AGD, so may not be able to focus on Ghost as much as I'd like... But I think I will change my mind if it that's good!! :D

Hello C'duskeeters and Daninotes :)

Did you see the first episode of GHost yet ? OMG Choi Daniel so handsome

you can watch it here with english sub its very interesting drama :)

http://en.viki.com/channels/8112-ghost/videos/70777

enjoy have a great day/night see you later :)

• Like 2

Guest Earthprincess

@earthprincess I love AGD as well its so cute :)

Thank you @GHSforever sis for linking up to the Viki page. And whoa, I see lots of people in this category!! :) I decided against recapping AGD, so if Ghost is good maybe I would recap it. hehe. :)

Guest Earthprincess

wow, Ghost got me hooked at the first scene!!! Daebak!!! :) I'm so happy uri DC chose this project.

Guest Earthprincess

And because Soompi lacks an edit feature still, I'm spamming the thread. LOL. Is DC just a cameo in here? because damn, him as Hades is just so darn sexy and so darn different from all the roles he played evarrrr. (insert squeal). I'm so excited but will be disappointed if he's only a cameo on this thing.

Guest SSmile145

@GHSforever thank you so much I'm sorry for being late I'm totally busy these days :\">

@shades_blue Hello nice to meet you all Thank you for welcoming me appreciate it ^_^

from the screen caps its looks interesting, its totally different role than the quiet, cute guy and i love to see more

I'm so excited already

and OMG his hair "fantastic baby" ;;)