Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Guest bubblysunnie

Hello C'dusketter's/Daninotes!!

First of all, I AM TERRIBLY MISSING DANIEL CHOI.  I miss seeing DANIEL CHOI and GHS together!! I miss THE MUSICAL...and today's a Friday sad.gif  

I hope you are all well, my sisters.  I miss posting here.  I wasn't able to join the 12 day of Christmas for DC, my apologies. 

Take Care!

Hello Daninotes & C'Duskies!!! Miss everyone here & of course Sir Daniel Choi too. I miss his face in TV land. kekeke

So what have you been up to chingus!  @GHSforever I'll join the DanSun facebook soon. @shades_blue I hope there's hope for our

girl & our boy here. lol..as long as GHS & CD has not declared any BF/GF

yet, there's hope. I miss TheMu too.

I'm planning to watch CA movie as

soon as I have extra time. I like Lee MJ too. She was in BOF. I wonder if Sir

Danny is still out of the country. No twits from him.

Thanks for all your

posts girls. See you around here in soompi.     :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 2

Hello Daninotes

@myonenonly I really like CA it was good, I was able to watch CD with another woman what a relief now working so hard to build my self to watch him BFB :)

I missed all the C'duskeeter's Earthprincess,hyesun4lyf, shades_blue, eunhye :(

ChoiDanielNylonTvkorea005_0003.jpg

Annyeong C'duskeeter's LOL

• Like 1

Guest shades_blue

Hi C'Duskers/Daninotes! I miss you all! There really is no news of our guy that I can find.....at least in English. crazy.gif I REAAAALLLYY want to hear about him starring in another drama. @myonenonly a tweet would be nice! @bubblysunnie I miss TheMu craziness and seeing a certain someone's face every week too. sigh, withdrawal sucks. I hope he's doing well though. I also hope you all are enjoying the new year! 

@GHSforever Now that you've prepared yourself by watching CA, you really need to watch BFB! It's so cute! I love this BFB MV by Transparent Darkness. 

@eunhye05 I'm not really over the rushed ending either. They just tanked the YJ storyline, rushed everything weirdly with EB/JY and we didn't even get to see the actual Musical.....we wuz robbed! wink.gif 

Take care everyone!

1-3-1.png

Hello Daninotes/C'Duskies! Oh I miss this site. I miss our spazzing out with CD. I really hope CD is doing fine. No twit? hmmm, so busy I think.

Hugs to hysun4lyf, shades_blue, GHSforever, Earthprincess, eunhye05, bubblysunnie & the rest.:wub:

I'll keep checking.    :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 2

Hello to all C'Duskeeters & Daninotes.

Ahhhh...it's been awhile. I miss you gals! @GHSforever hello sis! kekeke..I see you at our favorite girl's thread too. @hysun4lyf I hope everything's well with you. You're in my prayers chingu. To all the girls, I miss spazzing with you for our dear Daniel Choi. Any news? Hello Sir Daniel!..just in case he comes by.     :w00t::wub:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shades_blue

Aw.. Happy Birthday Choi Daniel! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Thanks for the heads up GHSforeverwub.gif Miss you all my C'dusketeers and Daninotes! We need this guy to be in a drama again SOON!.....so we can commence drooling! 

v2-1.jpg

Hello Daninotes ;)

@shades_blue hello my dear friend ive have miss you so much hope your doing well :)

I missed CD as well hope he's having a great bday party Daninotes lets party :)

@myonenonly hello dear friend so glad were able to meet GHS thread and PCAP thread :)

@hyesun4lfy hope your doing well :)

My link

• Like 2

Happy Birthday Sir Daniel Choi! We miss you. Please twit us some news? Wish you are OK & good.

Hello my Chingus!..Daninotes/CDuskies. I miss our conversations here. I hope CD will have a Kdrama soon so we can meet here again.

@GHSforever, shades_blue, Eunhye05, bubblysunnie, Earthprincess, hysun4lyf & the rest..a big hug ::w00t:  to you all.  :wub: :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hey Everyone! GHSforever: you took the words right out of my mouth - they look so happy in this pic and adorable together! :wub: I miss them too and this pic sparked my interest in TM again, so I started rewatching it :P It makes me happy to see a "real" picture of them hanging out, not in an official capacity, but just as friends hanging out - and knowing how impish he can be (remember all the BTS clips?), I can just imagine them laughing and having fun together. What a great looking couple! Hope to see her attending his movie when it comes out too! :P

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello C'dusketer's and Daninote's :)

GHS tweet today so Happy

*quoted image*

so cute I so missed them :(

D, thanks for bringing these photos & twit of GHS..  .:wub:  

I miss this couple too. I miss the fun behind the scenes of GHS & CD. Nice to hear they're really good friends. Hopefully, they will become friends in love. kekeke.....  tongue2.gif     :wub:

• Like 2

Guest shades_blue

Hello C'dusketer's and Daninote's :)

GHS tweet today so Happy

*quoted image*

so cute I so missed them :(

Waaaaa cute!!! Thanks GHSforever! Here's an article about it - http://www.kpopstarz...to-together.htm

Apparently she said "This is my friend Dani, please support him"? I wonder what she is referring to...his movie? Anyway, I agree kgirl43 & myonenonly, there is just something about them together that =wub.gif

I keep waiting for news of him being cast in another drama...hopefully his movie comes out soon, does anyone know when? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Daninotes :)

I missed you guys :(

Our ChoiSun couple are nominated for BaekSang Award

GHS for PCAP and Daniel choi for BFB we wish them the best :)

The 48th Baeksang (Paeksang) Awards: (What I've read so far...This award is a big deal for the Film & TV industry in SK and is also a huge cash cow for advertisers!)

1. GHS is nominated for her role as HDJ in PCAP for the female popularity award.

2. There are 30 more actresses nominated along side GHS making them 31 competing for the award.

3. Park Shin Hye of Heartstrings seems to be the early frontrunner for the female category (55% of votes)

4. Only Korean fans (Korean Sunnies Fighting!) are allowed to vote in the popularity awards.

5. The voting methods were posted by prettywiz and translated by Sue. They do have to pay using the

Hanamobile cellphone service provider tied up with the Baeksang awards. (Must be some sponsorship!)

6. No other actor from PCAP made it to the other categories. (So sad...Daniel Choi made it but for BFB)

7. Here is the link to the official site - http://isplus.joinsm...out/a_sub1.html

credit to drmjs@ghsthread

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello Daninotes, CDuskies/keeters!!! w00t.gif:wub::rolleyes:  I miss my couple, ChoiSun.  dry.gif

@GHSforever, thanks Sis for bringing the article here. WOW both of them are nominated! I already told my Korean friend who lives in Korea now to keep voting on GHS & CD. I offered to send funds just for this. kekeke.. I don't mind spending for both of them. I love these two.  :wub: :wub: :wub:

How's everyone? Any more news for CD?

• Like 2

Guest shades_blue

GHSforever thanks for the update! I’m happy for both of them at least being nominated! p.s. I hope to join you soon in the K2H thread! 

There was a tweet by CD on March 1, did you girls see it?

우유의 진실..어릴때우유를많이먹은만큼후회가되더라.냉동음식도전자렌지로많이돌려먹었는데..오늘어마어마한충격에휩싸이다.

Google translate says this : The truth of the milk. Regret as a kid eating a lot of milk was lost. I took back a lot of frozen food and microwave. I get wrapped up in a huge shock.

Er….huh? Google translate isn’t much help with this. It would be nice if Earthprincess were around to make sense of it!

Hi myonenonlyw00t.gif Missed you! I love that you are willing to bribe your friend in Korea to support our couple laugh.gif. I hope you all are well, I’ve had some great things happening to me recently, but I’ve been really busy! I’m patiently (not so patiently) waiting to see what’s next for CD, but I hope it’s a drama! 

photo70439ph0-3-1-1.jpg

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif Update : Ask and ye shall receive? http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/03/daniel-choi-joins-the-cast-of-ghost/