Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

13 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Well, it's already 2020 in South Korea now so, wishing Choi Daniel, @triplem @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Lawyerh @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 @phoenix24 @nohamahamoud2002 & all other friends here a happy new year!! :) May all your dreams come true & may all you reach your targets in this new year! yellow-heart.png images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXkmC7WWr5RIhnXqgNBx9Din_Tb12xN5rR7U2upCqw-JeA0Woi&s yellow-heart.png images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXkmC7WWr5RIhnXqgNBx9Din_Tb12xN5rR7U2upCqw-JeA0Woi&s

81259505_2397256067252592_37761345895132

And speaking of our beloved Daniel, I really hope he casts in a drama in this year so that we all can get together in a drama thread & have chit chat about him & so on... I miss him so badly now!!! Please come back soon, boy!!! Then we will consider it as our new year present from you! :) images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXkmC7WWr5RIhnXqgNBx9Din_Tb12xN5rR7U2upCqw-JeA0Woi&s images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXkmC7WWr5RIhnXqgNBx9Din_Tb12xN5rR7U2upCqw-JeA0Woi&s images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXkmC7WWr5RIhnXqgNBx9Din_Tb12xN5rR7U2upCqw-JeA0Woi&s images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXkmC7WWr5RIhnXqgNBx9Din_Tb12xN5rR7U2upCqw-JeA0Woi&s 

Have a nice day, ya'll... See you!! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXkmC7WWr5RIhnXqgNBx9Din_Tb12xN5rR7U2upCqw-JeA0Woi&s yellow-heart.png

Happy New Year!  Yes, it's around that time or I think he had a good enough break already.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Finally to see him @gm4queen

Wow!!! Thanks a lot for the clear pic dear!! :) I wasn't able to find him in anywhere because he was only there for presenting awards.! Thanks a lot once again for posting his pic... :thumbsup:

53 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Sooo beautiful love Ur image....yes I really hope we will hear some news about him soon

Of course dear!! It's our big hope right now! I think every other K-actor is active now except him so I can't really wait til he return to the small screen & show his charms! :)

And as I assumed, he was there for a award presenting!! :D Feeling so happy! And now that he got in to the spotlight right after a year, let's pray that he return soon for us! :heart:

I miss him a lot... Not only me, but every fan miss him so much..! :( At least a photoshoot will do as of now... 

• Like 1

I miss him so much! And now that he got in to the spotlight right after a year, I really hope that he returns soon for his beloved fans!! :) Wanna see him in a mini series so badly!! I think he took enough break for one year & it's time to hit the small screen as usual! :wub: I am so desperate to see him again... 

We are waiting for you, Daniel... Please come back soon!!! :wub: Gosh... I miss this handsome smile a lot... :( 

161243_129528_1622.jpg

And about his awards presenting at KBS Drama Awards 2019, I think KBS Would will re-air the full coverage this Sunday at 12.20 pm KST & we will be having him in youtube videos afterwards! :) Really looking forward to it!

• Love 1

Wow! He attended a birthday party of a chingu today! And I am getting High Kick 2 vibes with his long, black hair out there... ♥️♥️♥️♥️ You don't know how much we miss you, boy!!!!! Please come back soon!!! We all are waiting for your 1st drama in 2020!!! :) Let's pray that he casts in soon... 

Tagging dear @triplem @Pyar & @parkeunbinchoidaniel chingus as well.... :wub:♥️ And my besties, @kaedechan & @Heidi Seow are nowhere to be found now... ^_^ Even @gladys0710 & @Thienthu317 friends are gone a long ago....! I really hope he casts in a drama soon so that we all can get together once again here... :wub:

82573383_2482531735345105_26910625376683

81233212_515209009201906_460137747117079

• Love 2

10 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

just missed you my friend @gm4queen so I dropped by to share this amusing photo from Baby faced beauty lol

Hello dear chingu!!! Thanks a lot for dropping by here! :) Yes, I miss you all & that's why I mentioned earlier that it's been a long time since we haven't met in a drama! :bawling: So I really hope that this guy casts in a drama soon so that we can all get together to have fun chatting, just like in old days....!!! :wub:

And thanks a lot for your pic also dear... I was binge watching Baby Faced Beauty lately! Undoubtedly, this guy loves kids!! :wub: He will be one of the hottest dads in South Korea! :D Can't wait for it!!! The baby is perfectly safe in his arms...!! 

62085566_2223457534632447_44065517790056

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 1/21/2020 at 12:02 PM, Heidi Seow said:

Annyeong @gm4queen dear! how are you? So happy to see there is an update from oppa.. So hope that he can come back to screen asap. 

Hello hello hello darling! :) Where have you been & how are you??! Finally, am so happy to see you here..!

And yes, at last, feeling so fresh to see our guy in sight! And he's so hard to catch these days... I dunno why! It's been more than a year since we watched The Ghost Detective together! I miss those happy times a lot now! So let's pray that he will soon be back to the small screen & have a super hit drama for us! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

See you soon again, my dear!! :) :wub: Miss you & @kaedechan a lot..... Hope she's alright!

• Like 1