Quantcast

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021

Choi Daniel Poll  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Choi Daniel style in his dramas? (choose up to 3)

• High Kick! 2 - Handsome Doctor in eye-glasses "Lee Ji-Hoon" style
    • Baby faced Beauty - Teddy bear Managing Director "Choi Jin-Wook" style
    • The Musical - Cutie pie Musician "Hong Jae-Yi" style
    • Phantom - Sexy Hacker "Hades" style
    • School 2013 - Handsome Teacher in eye-glasses "Kang Se-Chan" style
    • Big Man - Handsome Villain in glasses "Kang Dong-Seok" style
    • Jugglers - Hot n cold Boss "Nam Chi-Won" style
    • The Ghost Detective - Sexy Ghost "Lee Da-Il" style
    • It’s Okay to not be Okay - CEO "Choi Daniel" style
  2. 2. What role do you want Choi Daniel to play next? (choose up to 4)

• Besotted lover
    • Hot tempered boss
    • Lawyer / prosecutor
    • Police officer / agent
    • Pilot
    • Vampire
    • Single dad
    • Zombie
    • Race car driver
    • Journalist
    • DJ
    • Scientist
    • Historical figure
    • Doctor
    • Guitarist
    • Casanova / playboy
    • Con artist
    • Chef
    • Farmer
    • Something else. What?
  3. 3. Choi Daniel: with a beard or without a beard?

• Oh my god, of course, he looks so hot in a beard.
    • I better go with the writer's choice. I trust the stylist.
    • No thanks. I prefer a clean shaven Choi Daniel.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 04/18/2021 at 09:30 AM

20 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes, I have seen the video! But I think he felt so down for having low ratings for the drama rather than being among veteran actors??! I don' know dear! But it's the best thing that he received the excellence actor award for the drama. He must have been motivated by it. :)

And Daniel is really the selling point of the drama, undoubtedly. I've also read it in everywhere. And dear, do you think that he was regretting for accepting the drama in the first place??! Because some people doubted that he looked not so happy in the last ep! :( Nevertheless, The Ghost Detective is definitely a milestone in his career. I am so happy for him to accepting it!

I don't know about regret, but he was wise to accept 2 offers of such contrasting genres in short period after military discharge, the bubbly love drama to accumulate audience, the horror series to prove he's main lead material, both characters coincidentally falling in love with his assistant.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyar

• gm4queen

• hushh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting.

To the most handsome guy in South Korea, wishing you a very happy birthday! Always be happy and healthy! Good luck on your upcoming drama! ❤❤❤❤     https://www.

OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much, dear @Lmangla chingu!!! I love how you re-organized his info in an interesting manner. I am so happy to see my love on Thread Spotlight!!! We are so grateful to you!!! R

1 hour ago, L Leung said:

I don't know about regret, but he was wise to accept 2 offers of such contrasting genres in short period after military discharge, the bubbly love drama to accumulate audience, the horror series to prove he's main lead material, both characters coincidentally falling in love with his assistant.

Yeah, falling in love with his assistant in both dramas. :) He is totally the main lead material, dear! No worries about that. And is it just me or he only accept scripts in which his character has to do a lot of hard work & dedication??! He just doesn't accept anything & everything he offers with without a second thought. 

• Blob 1
4 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

I miss him also. So i am about to edit his photos to fade some loneliness i feel. I really love to see daniel soon

Wish oppa hear us and come back soon. :bawling:

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

I miss him also. So i am about to edit his photos to fade some loneliness i feel. I really love to see daniel soon

1 minute ago, Pyar said:

Wish oppa hear us and come back soon. 

It really worries me that we haven't seen him in 2 months. He is really not doing any filming for the next drama. I believe his filming ended in February. Then why such a secret??! I mean it's as if he is not yet permissioned to step in to the public until jtbc officially announce about Salon de NABI. :( This is so annoying. I hate waiting. :blink:

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

I'm done to my latest photo edit of our lovely Daniel. I hope you guys will love it too. I'm trying to find, some of his new photos. But for now we don't have. So we will stay to our throwback Daniel Oppa old photos. Miss you Daniel. :blush:

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Blob 1
44 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

I'm done to my latest photo edit of our lovely Daniel. I hope you guys will love it too.

Girl, go check out the 1st post of the thread. I uploaded one of your photo edits as the cover for Daniel. And it rocks!!! :lol: So beautiful, dear!!! I just love it! ❤ Please do check it out!!! I also gave you the credit for making the cover at the bottom of the 1st post! Thanks a lot for the quick response!!!!

Your color combination is so bright on his cover photo! I think my banners look like colors faded off comparing with your bright cover. :D

• Blob 2
10 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Girl, go check out the 1st post of the thread. I uploaded one of your photo edits as the cover for Daniel. And it rocks!!! :lol: So beautiful, dear!!! I just love it! ❤ Please do check it out!!! I also gave you the credit for making the cover at the bottom of the 1st post! Thanks a lot for the quick response!!!!

Your color combination is so bright on his cover photo! I think my banners look like colors faded off comparing with your bright cover. :D

Thank you so much dear, and i'm so touch because my work finally be a part of Daniel's thread :heart:

• Love 1